Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Any genin care for a fight? I_vote_lcapAny genin care for a fight? I_voting_barAny genin care for a fight? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Any genin care for a fight? I_vote_lcapAny genin care for a fight? I_voting_barAny genin care for a fight? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Any genin care for a fight?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Taking long walks

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Any genin care for a fight? Empty
PostSubject: Any genin care for a fight?   Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:40 pm

-Zero would come into the trainig field aiming to get into a legit fight for once. He sat on the ground, waiting on someone to come.-
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin care for a fight?   Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Number 8 would walk onto the field with 6 on his back wrapped up in cloth. 8 would look up and see the boy sitting there. 8 would start to unwrap 6, making some noise hoping that the boy would hear. He didn't want to talk to the stranger, so he held 6 up with his fingers that were surrounded by chakra strings.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin care for a fight?   Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:31 pm

-Zero had been staring off into the distance as he heard the ruckus being made a few yards away. He saw some wierd looking figure, who looked like they were itching to fight, just as he was. He would run towards him at a slow pace. He was just testing to see what the thing would do first. Anyone who was watching this could see that as Zero was running, his clothes were whipping in the wind as he ran.-
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin care for a fight?   Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:40 pm

8 would be startled at the running boy. Raising his defences, 8 made 6 raise his right arm and flip its wrist revealing three 9inch blades. Not trying to harm the boy, 8 jumped back leaving 6 where it was. Still silent, 8 held his ground.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin care for a fight?   Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:50 pm

-Zero would keep his pace as he activated his Byakugan. He would be able to see string connected to it. He would focus on slashing the chakra strings. He would thrust toward the body with much strength and precision.-
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin care for a fight?   Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Instantly, 8 raised 6 so he would be 'floating' five feet in the air. 6 opened its mouth and expelled a ghostly purple cloud that would cover the ground and most of the air. Flailing his arms in a sort of organized way, 8 motioned 6 to swipe multiple times through the gas cloud with his bladed arm.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin care for a fight?   Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:18 pm

-W.o.w. Zero would see him expelling poison out into the area and would instantly get pissed. He was not about to fight against this. He was not about to give him the satisfaction of poisoning him. As he held his breath he waved and ran out of the area.-
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin care for a fight?   Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:28 pm

8 would sence that the boy fled...

"...weak..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any genin care for a fight?   Any genin care for a fight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any genin care for a fight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: