Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_vote_lcapMission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_voting_barMission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_vote_lcapMission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_voting_barMission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8   Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:40 pm

8 would grunt and turn around. Leaving he merely said:

"...thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8   Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:23 am

"Too strong for a genin? Yes he is, I did not say you were having a full blown battle with him. He is only testing your skill. And respect? You earn your respect in this world... Its not given."

Ravage was not about to change the mission. How did he even know that Alistar was hard to impress?
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8   Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:49 am

8 would look at Ravage with no emotion. Eight would try to change the mission because he knew that Alistar was almost as strong as the kage of the fallen angles.

"...Alistar..? Isn't he too strong for a genin..? And that's almost impossible for him to respect someone..."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8   Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Ravage would look at the young individual. He looked slightly abnormal. It kinda bothered him.

"Yes I suppose it is... Your mission is to go to the fire village and ask Alistar for a sparing match. I will be talking to him in a couple of day and if your fighting style does not 'WOW' him. Then this mission does not count. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8   Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Clanking his fingers on the table, it made a metal on metal sound. With a holow voice, 8 said darkly..

"...is this where you come to get a mission to rank up..?"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8   Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Ravage would walk into the missions office not paying any attention to the genin. He had a piece of paper in his hand. As he got to a wall he would stamp it on the wall. He would turn around looking at number 8.

"Yo..."
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8   Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:36 pm

8 would walk into the missions office with 6 on his back wrapped in cloth hoping that someone would be there. Ringing the bell, 8 and 6 were sitting there alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8   Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 1 of 2 for Number 8
Page 1 of 1