Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Wateri Please. I_vote_lcapWateri Please. I_voting_barWateri Please. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Wateri Please.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Vessel walked on the beach, enjoying the sun on his back. For once, he actucally had some shades on, eating a gaint pecan cookie. He decided to take it upon him to build up his Core Guardain. He sat on the sandy beach waiting on Watari.....
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Watari was walking around the beach, kicking the sun until he remembered what he was heere for. A fellow 'Dark One" member is calling for him. And he wants to check out what it's for. Dressed in his usual outfit (in which Watari now regrets due to the sunny day but does it anyway because of the symptoms of his skin makes heat more endurable), he looked down upon Vessel and said, "WOW, you're a patient one."
Back to top Go down
http://narutothebeginning.forumotion.com/
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Vessel had just finished his fourth cookie when he finally saw Wateri. Vessel smiled at him.

"About time. It's been a while though"

Vessel took of his shades revealing his ever freindly eyes.

"Want to has you something. I'm starting a family. But I need my Core Guardains first. Since your a Dark One, I though I'll add you. Wanna join up?"

Vessel decided to get striaght to the point.
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Interested in what the heck Vessel's talking about, Watari just scratched his head and muttered, "Sure.." He didn't know what family he's starting but at least it'll give him something to do. "I'm in, but I need some information on what you're thinking. What is this Core Guardian?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:20 am

"There's a system in the family I'm biulding. The Emoto family is everyone that come's to me or that I choose. Each Core Guardain has a ring that has a special abilty. All the ring are Sun, Mist, Cloud, Lighting, Storm, and Rain. So far, I have Cloud, Lighting, Storm, and maybe a Rain."

Vessel took a deep breath. This was going to be a lot of info.

"What the ring can do, depend on your aura. For instance, if your a Cloud, then your ring is able to multiple power. Rain, douses or weaken anything the flames touch. Lighting sharpen the defense and offense of the user. Sun hyperactivate. Mist creates illiusions. And Storm decays. And also with these rigs come a box weapon of your ring attrubute. Still insterested?"
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Watari nodded. "Of course. And since I'm a new recruit, my first task would be to help you discover the other rings... or do I have another role?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 pm

"Naw. You don't have to look for the other's. Leave that to me. I just would like you to hold a spot in the Core Guardain. Knowing you, you more of a Sun. So can you take on the postion of Core Guardain of the Sun?"

Vessel protruded a silver ring with a yellow gem in the middle and tossed it to Wateri to inspect it.

"I show you how to activate. If you'll join up with the new family..."
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Watari caught the ring in mid-air, gently feeling its texture and what radiating power such an object could possess and do for him. After five seconds of staring at the ring, lookign enchanted, he looked back at Vessel. "Heh. Even now, I'm still in. If it's the Core Guardian of the Sun Ring you want me to be, then I will take that role," he accepted. He held the ring by two fingers. "So then, what aught I be doing with a ring like this?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:14 pm

"JUst accept the fact that you now within a family of peeps who will protect each other and al that now. But I'll have to show you how to activate you ring now though. Ready?"
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 pm

"Yeah, I will recognize all of y'all as family. How do I activate the ring?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Vessel pulled out his own Sun flame ring. He didn't want to bring out the Sky, because that would cancelled out what Watari was trying to do.

"Think about what you'll be willing to die for. Focus on that, and will it into reality. Willing it will cause flames to come out your ring. Golden flames at that for you."

Vessel activated his ring easily to show what it would look klike.

"Now you try...."
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Watari concentrated hard for several seconds on his most inner desire. There was only one. And that was supreme greatness and fame. So Watari thought about obtaining a strong, great, and adult body, one that will bring death to all warriors that might come his way. And for an instant, it felt as if it were all real to him. Bright yellow flames exploded from his ring but quickly shrunk to a more controlled and stable size, burning quietly and faintly. "Oh that's cool," he said as he waved his hand back and forth. "Flames.... is it normal or does it have some irregular ability to it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Vessel laughed out loud. He could've sworn that he told Wateri about the flames abilities.

"Well, the Sun ring Hyperactivatin anything you wish for the flames to touch. For instance, with me, if I weild my flames toward the heart, your heart normally beat at 150 per minute. Now with the flames, your heart beat in 300 per minutes. Or if you hit a chakra point, you make the oppenent use up a lot more chakra then usual. Using it for yourself, you can hyperactivate the cel in the body to regentrate quicker then any ninja. There's a lot you can do with these flames"

Inside Vessel's head, he was dancing around to Carmelldansen. Keeping his conpusture thought he spoke again.

"Now all you need is a box weapon. Meet me at my house so I can explain it to you and make it for you."

And on that note, Vessel turned around, and walked towards his home. Hopefully, Wateri knew where he lived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wateri Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wateri Please.   Wateri Please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wateri Please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: The beachhouse-
Jump to: