Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Genin sparing match I_vote_lcapGenin sparing match I_voting_barGenin sparing match I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Genin sparing match I_vote_lcapGenin sparing match I_voting_barGenin sparing match I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Genin sparing match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Genin sparing match Empty
PostSubject: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Keiko walked into the grassy field surrounded by trees and withdrew her wooden swords and practiced her technique whale waiting for an opponent[i]
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Snow would walk onto the battlefield and be dumnstruck at the sight he was seeing. A girl...hitting trees...with sticks. Actually talking, Snow would walk up to her and stop about five feet away.

"wooden sticks..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:57 am

Keiko turned around suddenly. Seeing a strange man

"they're not sticks they are special wooden swords."

Keiko faced snow and get in a fighting stance.

"so let's spar. You up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:51 am

Snow would lift both of his hands and drop them at once. Water would engulf his forearms and his hands to create water blades. Snow would look up and say devilishly..

..im not going to hold back because your girl..

Freezing the water on his left arm, Snow had one water blade, and one ice blade. Both of theseblades were about three feet long off of his fingertips. Now looking directily at the girl, Snow had a detatched look on his face and didnt seem to care what she had to say after the fact that he was ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:00 pm

((psst...bump))
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:14 pm

((bump bump bump))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Keiko laughed hysterically at the wimpy blades

"You want to see real blades.....watch closely."

Keiko expelled her spirit energy into her swords. The swords glowed a orangeish-yellow color Keiko got in a fighting stance with her swords pointing at snow.

"LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!"

Keiko yelled as she rushed toward snow. Her swords were crossed in front of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Snow's emotions would not change at all. Dashing immediatly to the right, Snow made the ice blade a water blade by melting the ice. Now doing about four handsigns in about a second, a three foot wide trail of seraded ice launched upward from the ground tward the running girl. If this attack hit her, she would be impaled.
Holding both of his hands upward at an angle now, Snow shot all of the watter off of his hands into the air. Freezing the water molecules, Snow made a mini blizzard on the battlefied. The tempature was now at least well below 30°F and she was most likely cold.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:35 pm

+ Jaden being in the area for a numerous amount of reasons, would step in front of Keiko, halting her movement. While doing that, he would draw his gunblade, utilizing his chakra to sharpen the blade. He would bring it up vertically, slicing it in half.

Jaden would grin as he pushed his glasses off the brim of his nose. He was bored and felt like battling. SO.... he was going to interrupt this battle. Clearly, he was better than both of them, he just wanted someone to beat up on. +

"SO..... can we make this a three man battle royal???"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:47 pm

((shes not posting back so yea ill fight ya))

Snow would actually slightly smile at the apperance of Jaden. Holding his palm out twards Jaden, the trail of ice would circle around him and pause for a brief second or two and then explode with suraded razor frozen spikes of ice all around Jaden.

"...show me what you really have..."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:14 pm

+ Jaden would smile, he had become prepared, it wasnt like he didn't do his homework. +

"Too soon..."

+ Syncing his chakra with the ground, Jaden would send himself spiraling into the air. As he was spinning, he would create fire flames all around his body, melting all of the ice shards. When he landed on the ground, he would smirk at Snow as he took off his glasses, wiping them on his shirt. +

"You're really good with that ice stuff. But..."

+ Jaden would instantly pop his glasses back on as he snapped his fingers two times. His weights would drop to the ground. Jaden would speed toward Snow at a speed never seen before. Which was pretty fast. As he neared snow, his fist would reer behind his head, it would sprout flames. Launching his fist toward Snow with much power and precision. Jaden was aiming to test Snow. +

"CAN YOU BEAT ME?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Snow would snap his wrist to create a 3foot water blade and duck jump to the left. The water was slowly evaporating but Snow would snap the water at Jaden's arm dousting the fire. Hoping to run Jaden dry of chakra from him lighting his fist up over and over again. Instantly dashing at the dousted Jaden, Snow would freeze the water blade and swipe at his mid section. The heat coming from Jaden's body would melt most of the ice but Snow kept the water in place.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 am

+ As Jaden's punch would miss, he would see the sword coming his way. Utilizing his reflexes, he would jump back, avoiding the sword completely. But just as the sword missed, Jaden would already be forming handsigns. +

"Fire style... Fireball Jutsu..."

+ A medium sized fireball would be emitted out of Jaden's mouth. It was heading toward Snow faster than he knew. And since Snow had just had to be recovering from a strike, it would be hard to dodge.

Jaden would flip, creating a safe way to land on the ground.+
Back to top Go down
Tasha Mamaru
:The Crystal Sage::Sannin of the Diamond
:The Crystal Sage::Sannin of the Diamond
Tasha Mamaru

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:16 am

"Whoa,Whoa Whoa...Stop you two." Tasha would say as she jumped down from the tree which Keiko was hitting with the sticks.

"Why the hell are you hitting my tree?"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 am

((I'm pretty sure ur in the wrong post. She made another post, I think that's the one ur referring to.))
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:03 am

Snow would lift his left arm up immediately to block it with a wall of water but it wasnt enough. Snow got hit with about half of the power of the blast and was thrown back. Engulfing his left arm in ice, Snow tried to chill the burns nd protect his arm from further damage. Snow would hold his right arm out and create a simultaneous rapid burst of condenced ice needles (ice that wont melt as easily) now a medium amount (50 or so) of ice needles were flying at Jaden. Snow would think......damn...he is so warm my ice cant get to him...
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:29 am

"You're technique is weak..."

+ A wall of earth would sprout from the ground in front of Jaden. More than likely taking the brunt of the attack. Jaden would lower the wall. He didn't feel like he needed to waste much chakra on Snow at all. +

"... You are useless..."

+ Jaden would snap his fingers twice once more. His weights would assemble themselves back onto his limbs. He would smirk. Snow was not yet good enough to be called a worthy opponent. Even though he did like his Kekkei genkai... +
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 pm

The ice needles would get lowered into the ground and Snow would squeeze his fists together and eight water tenticles formed around Jaden from the ground. Doing three handsigns and wincing from the pain caused by the burn, Snow released his ice cage. Rising from the ground beneath Jaden with incredible speed, Snow would hopefully capture Jaden and if he did, the water tenticles would rip and tear through his body.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 pm

+ Jaden would marvel at Snow's attempt to use the water. Jaden knew that it was common sense to not have ice without water, so, the wall that he built would make its way to Jaden, creating a barrier. whem the water would touch the earth, it would create mudd. But just in case the water were to break through the earth barrier, Jaden would jump out of it. +

"Don't try anymore... My brain is far more deadly to you than you know... i can get really creative..."

+ Jaden would push his glasses up on his face again. He didnt think he had a rival in this universe yet. Well, one, but he was cool in Jaden's eyes. +

"Hmph..."
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:24 am

Snow would look at Jaden and have a ghost of a smile on his face.

"...you know what...i respect you..."

Snow would say while scratching a tree nearby with his fingertips causing the entire tree to wither and die.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:38 am

"Oh?"

+ Jaden would jam his gunblade into the ground, leaning on it. +

"Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 am

Snow would lean against another tree and cross his arms.

"...your stronger than most..."

Snow would snap his finger and ice would engulf his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:05 pm

+ Jaden would stand straight up. His expression went from being amused to awestruck. +

"So you're saying that you are weak as fuck?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin sparing match   Genin sparing match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin sparing match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: