Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Spade's Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Spade's Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Spade's Weapons I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Spade's Weapons I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Spade's Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Spade's Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Spade's Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Spade's Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Spade's Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Spade's Weapons I_vote_lcapSpade's Weapons I_voting_barSpade's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Spade's Weapons I_vote_lcapSpade's Weapons I_voting_barSpade's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Spade's Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
Spl. Jonin of the New Terrace
Spl. Jonin of the New Terrace
Spade

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Spade's Weapons   Spade's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Zanpakuto

Name - Raikou
Properties - Lightning + Regular
Sealed State - Physical
Shikai State - Physical + Kido
Bankai State - Unkown/Not Achieved

Unreleased Form - Takes the shape of a regular Zanpakuto. Has no abilities other than it's much more durable than a normal katana.
Spade's Weapons 558903

Shikai - He is able to go into his Shikai state but he prefers to fight with his normal power. (Spade will only use this when he reaches Chuunin or for an Event).
Command Phrase - Electrocute All, Raikou!
With his Shikai activated, his speed and strength are noticeably increased. Spade's spiritual pressure also increases. The Zanpakuto itself transform into something more unique. With his Shikai, his Lightning-type techniques(kido and chakra) are greatly boosted. With the blade, he can channel and deflect electrical currents. It is also posssible to execute both, lightning and non-lightning, attacks.
Spade's Weapons Theswordofalice

Bankai - (Not Achieved)

Hollowfication

Hollow Mask - Spade's hollow mask has the appearance of a skull with two stripes running down it. When activated, the mask gives him enhanced speed, strength, durability, endurance, and spiritual pressure beyond his own Zanpakuto. While it does not take a large amount of chakra, he can only sustain the mask for about 4 posts. When broken, the mask can regenerate itself. It can also serve as a shield, known to be able to take powerful blows without shattering. the mask is known to make Spade more ruthless and prone to killing, as of now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has all the basic ninja tools and weapons ranging from shurikens and kunais to bombs and wires. He has two pouches, containing his tools.

Edit - (Added two sentances to Shikai-State section. They are the first two sentences.)

Last edited by Spade on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asako Uchiha
Sannin of the New Terrace
Sannin of the New Terrace
Asako Uchiha

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Burning stuff

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spade's Weapons   Spade's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Cool approved just make a jutsu and village and your done
Back to top Go down

Spade's Weapons
Page 1 of 1