Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_vote_lcapI don't wanna be a genin shadow I_voting_barI don't wanna be a genin shadow I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_vote_lcapI don't wanna be a genin shadow I_voting_barI don't wanna be a genin shadow I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

I don't wanna be a genin shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinder
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Cinder

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Lute

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I don't wanna be a genin shadow Empty
PostSubject: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Cinder sits in the middle of the field and takes out his lute and begins to quietly play.....
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Shadow would appear in an instant.

"hello guy!"
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Cinder

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Cinder stops playing and looks up at who spoke

"what do you want?" Cinder asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Shadow would smile and scratch the back of his head.

"i just wanted to say sup child.."
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Cinder

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:38 pm

"I am not a kid" cinder said hotly. "don't make that that mistake again."

"now I am new to these parts who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Shadow would sit next to him and begin to speak.

"im shadow uchiha. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Cinder

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:49 pm

"My name is Cinder" I said shortly.

"I came from a far away land and I do not know how I got here or where I am. Can you help with any of these blanks?" he asked looking at shadow expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:39 pm

"..You are in the darkness universe...its ok...ill be your friend Cinder..."

Shadow woud stand up and turn to Cinder and hold his hand out to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Cinder

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 pm

A grin spreads across Cinder's face as he grabs shadow's hand and is helped to his feet.

"thanks Shadow" he said. "Now where can I find someone to fight I need to test my skill?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Shadow would smile and lightning would shoot up and down his left arm.

"im here buddy, lets do this.."
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Cinder

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:54 am

"you wanna fight me?" Cinder asked surprised. "Well I hope your ready."

Cinder began to play.... His lute is like an extension of his body and he played fluidly and his movements graceful. The song soon became louder and louder until the song started becoming physacal and began throwing musical punches at Shadow.

During this Cinder plucked out a separate melody that would send waves of piercing sound that cause excruciating mental pain outward from his body.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Shadow would be cought off guard with this apparently sound ninja. He was strong. And even his Sharingan coudnt of detected what was happening. So shadow got hit with every attack untill he covered his ears to dull the effects of the mental attack.

"...so...your a sound ninja..?"

Shadow said abit dazed. Shaking the blured vision off, Shadow would seemingly teleport about teen feet away from Cinder and grin devilishly and speak loudly.

"Next attack please!"
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Cinder

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Surprise was plain on his face as Cinder stared at shadow with shock at how quickly Shadow recovered. A look of determined defiance came onto his face as he redouble his efforts and began to play......

Cinder began to play a song so loud it would paralyze Cinder's enemies. As he played Cinderbegan to speak in a language lost in time. It sounded like countless people all whispering atthesametime.
"Drasda thiano" he would speak in his mysterios voice. A strong wind began to blow and shake the ground with it's might. Trees and large stones began to shake and lift off the ground in the wind's angry torrent. Then the trees and boulders flew at Shadow from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:03 am

Shadow would feel his muscles tense up but he was far to strong to sucumb to a genin. Now teleporting in front of Cinder, Shadow would grab him by the neck and raise him from the ground. Shadow would open his eyes wider now, waiting for eye contact.

"...that was...unexpected..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be a genin shadow   I don't wanna be a genin shadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't wanna be a genin shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: