Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Dawn's Innitiation I_vote_lcapDawn's Innitiation I_voting_barDawn's Innitiation I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Dawn's Innitiation I_vote_lcapDawn's Innitiation I_voting_barDawn's Innitiation I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Dawn's Innitiation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dawn's Innitiation Empty
PostSubject: Dawn's Innitiation   Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 pm

*_Dawn would come into the training field looking to met a nice friend. This had been on her mind all day actually. This made her feel all bubbly inside but hey, this was who she was. She couldn't be like her family, they were what you call vampire-trash. But that's another story for another time however._*

"I wonder who I will meet today..."

*_Dawn would sit on the ground looking at the water going down the stream._*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spl. Jonin of the New Terrace
Spade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dawn's Innitiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Innitiation   Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:47 pm

(prior to my battle with Shadow)

*Spade was pretty much following the girl for the past 2 and a Half hours. Gathering all his courage, he slowly walked towards her. Towering over the girl sitting down, he grabbed his pouch and took a deep breath before speaking.*

"Uhm, hey. W-will you fall prey to m-my blade?"

*He asked, slowly pulling out a kunai.*
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dawn's Innitiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Innitiation   Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 pm

*_Dawn's head would raise meeting Spade's gaze. It seemed that he was nervous about something. It also seemed that he wanted to battle. Dawn would get up from the ground, dusting her 'ass' off. She didn't like to get dirty, but then again, she never thought about it until she was in fact dirty. She would extend her hand toward Spade with an extremely bright smile. She was gesturing a handshake._*

"Hello, I'm Dawn, what's you're name?"

*_She was well aware of Spade's kunai, but by the look of him, he didn't look like the type to attack someone off guard._*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dawn's Innitiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Innitiation   Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 pm

"Spade Vanguard...."

*Spade slowly moved his hand towards her's, shaking, not wanting to be impolite to a lady. Poking her cheek, he then threaded backwards, obviously letting go of Dawn's hand. He gave a light smile to the girl, wondering if what he should do with her. spade gripped the kunai and waited for her to make the first moves. "Ladies First" as they say.*
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dawn's Innitiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Innitiation   Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:42 pm

*_Dawn would continue to smile. Soon going reaching for her Nodachi which was at her hip. She would draw it, soon charging toward Spade at a decent speed. Her katana's hilt was charging lightning chakra with each passing second. As she neared him, she would sent an upward slash at Spade's torso._*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dawn's Innitiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Innitiation   Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:24 am

*As Dawn dashed towards Spade, he grabbed his Zanpakuto. Watching her movements, he made a downward-slash, deflecting her attacking and attempting to drive her blade into the ground. Normally, he would've been shocked by the lightning(if she released it from the hilt) but his own sword had the capability to push it in the other direction. All the while, as he tried to drive her blade into the ground, Spade kinda threw the already drawn kunai towards Dawn's shoulder.*

"..."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dawn's Innitiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Innitiation   Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:40 pm

*_With her supreme Nodachi skills, she would spin to the right, disconnecting from their little sword clash. Her body would dip down low, shifting all her weight onto her right leg as she spun. Her left leg would outstretch aiming to trip Spade, most likely catching him off his guard. Hit or miss, the leg sweep would follow into a slash in which Dawn reached all the way back and swung in a rainbow like fashion. (Mitsurugi style.)The the kunai would whiz right pass her considering the fact that she took the liberty of crouching and spinning._*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dawn's Innitiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Innitiation   Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:55 pm

*Dawn did in fact trip Spade, which caused him to move slower. At the the rate he was moving Dawn would've sliced him shortly before he hit the ground but, as he move downwards, he shifted his bodies weight, speeding up the process. As his body got close, Spade did a handstand(with one fist and one palm), his knees sort of bent as he moved the soles of his feet together. The result of this would be that Dawn's blade would be caught right between his feet, pressing them together, which prevented them form moving any lower. The blade did get inside of the soles of his boots, giving him a slightly deep gash in his right foot. Spade's arms slightly bent before pushing them up/backwards, sending himself flying away from Dawn. After a back flip in the air, Spade landed on his feet, pulling out two more kunai. Chakra entered the "hilts" of the kunai, just before he threw them towards Dawn. Probably unknown to Dawn, the chakra Spade entered created chakra strings so he could control the two kunai. He gripped his Zanpakuto as his face twitched for a bit, the pain of the gash coming to him. He stomped his feet twice and then walked towards Dawn, looking at her intently as he focused his chakra, increasing his control.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawn's Innitiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Innitiation   Dawn's Innitiation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn's Innitiation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: