Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_vote_lcapThird battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_voting_barThird battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_vote_lcapThird battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_voting_barThird battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) Empty
PostSubject: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 pm

*_Dawn would walk into the grassy fields. The wind was great, the night was young. And she was ready for battle. This was the perfect night. While waiting on her opponent, Dawn would lay in the grass staring at the full moon._*
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Zeke walked onto the field and saw someone standing there looking at the moonlight. He walked up and asked "Its a beautiful night tonight isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:47 pm

*_Dawn would sit up from her laying position. She was looking at Zeke not wanting to read his mind. That would have been rude._*

"It sure is... So, what can I do for you?"

*_Dawn would ask in a playful manner. She testing out his overall sexual will, just to see if he was just one of those guys._*
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Zeke chuckled at the beautiful girl and simply replied "Oh I just wanna have a playful little spar under this alluring moonlight." As he said that, Zeke put his hands in his pockets waiting on the girl's next move.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 pm

*_Dawn would get up from the ground with a polite smile. Dusting herself off was as much time it took to get into a fighting stance. She would reach into her pouch, grabbing three kunai. These would be thrown at Zeke without warning._*

"I hope you were ready... Cutie."

*_As the kunai zipped toward Zeke, Dawn sped off toward him she would draw her Nodachi while running. She had her eyes on him._*
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Zeke took a kunai out each of his pockets to block the ones speeding towards him. As he block two of them the other one zipped past his cheek, cutting him a bit. Zeke then held up the kunai to block her nodachi and asked "Can I get your name before we get serious?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:23 pm

"Didn't swing yet darling..."

*_It was true, Dawn hadn't swung her Nodachi yet so she could tell that he wasn't focused. Her mother would have beat her and locked her away inside the dungeon for a week if she caught her unfocused. This was probably why Dawn was so disciplined when it came to fighting. She didn't like her mother's ways, but the kept her alive._*

"My name is Dawn. And yours is Zeke, if I'm correct... Drifting chunnin, you have a playtoy named Cheiko..."

*_Dawn didn't want to read his mind, in fact, she couldn't help it. They just seemed to come into her mind on their own... As of now, she had her Nodachi at his chest, gesturing that she would pierce it if he didn't protect himself. Through all of this she kept a cute smile upon her face. She hoped he wasn't offended by her knowing his business._*
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Zeke jumped back and smirked thinking Looks like its more to her than it seems. This can be fun. He then dropped the kunai and did two handsigns saying "Darkness-Style: Shadow Spine Justu." As the short claws of darkness formed over his hands and feet, Zeke got into a stance wtih his left arm streched out. He said to Dawn "Heh looks like you know a bit about me. You can find out more after this if you want. And I mean it in a nonsexual way."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:48 pm

"That's more like it."

*_She would smile while getting into her personal stance with her Nodachi. Truth was, she had no intention of talking with him after this, but anything could happen in a battle._*

"Nodachi's Storm..."

*_Dawn would swing her blade toward Zeke as if she was showing off her blade skills, but in all reality, she was sending invisible wind blades at Zeke. Three to be exact. She didnt add too much power to these strikes, because normally, they had the power to cut down a tree with one swipe. Today she wasn't trying to sever anyone. After that was done, she would form handsigns, soon extending her hand to the ground. Lightning chakra was accumulating in her right hand._*
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 am

Zeke tried to block Dawn's slashes with his claws, but noticed cuts appearing out of his clothes. Zeke smiled and noticed it wasn't her sword but wind cutting him. So she's a wind user huh? Zeke thought. Then as she stopped and did handsigns, he did three lightning signs and said "Darkness-Style: Dark Thunder Blast Justu." and purple lightning engulfed his left hand. Zeke looked and the lightning in Dawn's hand. "So we're having a lightning clash now huh? Loser has to answer two questions of the winner ok?" As he finished Zeke with the dark lightning in his hand aiming at the lightning in Dawn's hand.

Last edited by Zeke on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 am

(Yay!!! Dice system time!!!)

*_Dawn would speed forward toward Zeke, her lightning in her hand was chirping loudly. As she neared Zeke, she would jump into the air, forcing her lightning engulfed fist toward Zeke's purple lighting engulfed fist. This would result in a clash, two powers were fighting for dominance._*

"Fine... This is it..."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:25 pm

This dice is not existing.

Zeke laughed as they clashed. "It seems like your eager to ask me something with this strength your putting up." Zeke felt himself being pushed back and decided to move out of the hit. He gave one final push and did a backflip letting Dawn land at where he just was. As he was holding his arm which was a bit numb now, Zeke said "Heh it looks like you won the clash, so you get to ask me two questions. So ask away as we finish this." He then got into a fighting stance as his arm regained feelihg.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:49 pm

"Ok... My first question is..."

*_Dawn would say as she landed. She had felt the power inside of Zeke's attack and figured she better not take him lightly._*

Velo Turn...

*_Dawn thought as she began to run forward. Her velocity would skyrocket, resulting in her speeding toward Zeke at a speed she loved. This was her signature move. In a matter of two seconds, she was in Zeke's face with her right hand at the left side of her hip. It was restingin the hilt of her Nodachi. A light smile spread across her lips, and with haste, she gripped the hilt quickly, pulled it out in an upward slashing fashion. But this upward slash was connected with a downward slash at immediately afterwards._*

"What exactly are you looking for in life?"

*_She only asked this because she wanted to know. Scanning his mind for the answer would be beyond rude._*
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Zeke blocked the first hit with his claws. He barely dodged the second hit, thinking How did she get faster? As he heard Dawn's question, Zeke simply replied "After finding out that my clan was wiped out, I live to honor their name and trying to have fun in life."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:15 pm

*_As Dawn missed the second swipe she sheathed her Nodachi before putting her hands on her hips. She was pretty disappointed that it seemed he was holding back on her._*

"My last question is to ask you not to hold back... Kinda angers me..."

*_She would put her hands on her hips. She wondered when Zeke would actually attack_*
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Zeke laughed and replied "That second one was a request, but ok I'll step it up." Then he put his hands together and said "Darkness-Style: Shadow Stride Justu" and dipped into his shadow. Barely a second later he came out of her shadow, and put his left claw at her back. Zeke stepped closer a bit and said "The night is my playground. This is how I play." Just he swiftly swung his leg trying to kick her side.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:06 am

*_Dawn smiled when she heard Zeke say that he would stop playing around. But as soon as she saw him step into his own shadow. That was certainly something that suprised her. She began whipping her head around looking for him, but everywhere she looked, she could quite find him anywhere._*

Where can you be?

*_Slowly but surely, she was still surveying every shadow exept her own. But to no avail, she just couldn't find him. This was until she felt a claw touch her back. She would whip her body around, and to her suprise, there he was. She was on guard, his disappearing acts werent gonna phase that. The second he threw his leg, she hopped up and over it. But while she was in the air, she drew her Nodachi once more, channeling wind chakra into the blade. She would slash toward Zeke at close range. Wind blades would shoot toward him threatening to scar him pretty bad. After everything, she would land, back stepping a few feet to get some distance._*
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:17 am

Zeke instinctfuly duck as she swung her blade. Feeling a cut appear on his shoulder, ne knew it was the wind again cutting him. As Dawn was stepping back, Zeke rushed forward saying "Where you going there, we've only just begun." With that Zeke did a flip and came down with his heel aiming to strike Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:34 pm

"I'm not gowing anywhere, Lover Boy..."

*_As the heelkick came down, Dawn sheathed her Nodachi quickly while side stepping. She would spin while putting out her leg for a roundhouse kick to Zeke's gut. Being a vampire, Dawn had certain abilities, as far as being able to see better than the average human. Her reaction time was a little better than humans also, and were far from the end of growing._*

"Get ready."

*_Immediately from the kick she aimed to deliver to his gut, hit or miss, she would extend her hand to the ground once more gathering lightning chakra into her right hand. The lightning would crackle in her right hand as she spoke the word._*

"Chidori..."

*_With a thrust of her hand toward Zeke from unbelievable close range, she would zoom forward probably faster than Zeke could keep up with because of him needing to be recovering from her previous kick. She was starting to feel as if she was running out of chakra. She had to finish this quick._*
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:56 pm

As his kick missed, Zeke was caught off guard by the kick aiming for his gut. As it connected, he noticed her hand glowing with lightning chakra. By sheer luck, Zeke stuck the claw out to block the chidori from connecting to his body. As the lightning hit his hand Zeke's left side was in agony, but he didn't let go. With a strained look, Zeke looked at Dawn and said "You know this hurts very much. How about we end this before we use up all our chakra?" He too was feeling drained from keeping his shadow spine justu on for this long.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:19 pm

*_Dawn's Chidori would begin to dim down as she backed up a couple feet. She would pat her sheath making sure her Nodachi was there. After nodding in satisfaction she would outstretch her hand to give Zeke a respectful handshake. He was a good opponent._*

"So im guessing this win goes to me?"

*_She would say with a confident smile, her fangs baring through her lips._*
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:29 am

Zeke shook his arm to regain feeling then accepted her handshake. As he heard Dawn's question, Zeke laughed and replied "Heh you only won because your cute. It was a fun match tonight, just hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did." With that Zeke sat on thr grass and looked at the sky. He was thinking of his time in the realm of darkness. It had changed him on the inside as it did on the outside. He truned towards Dawn and asked "What are your dreams Dawn?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 am

"It was fun for me too..."

*_Suddenly, uncontrollably, Dawn's fangs would protrude from her mouth. She was extremely thirsty and was a threat to any humans at this rate. She didn't want to hurt Zeke, hell, she just met the guy... She wouldcover her mouth in embarrassment. She was also began backing up. Her inhale on Zeke's blood was delicious, and she had to go... Quick..._*

"Umm... I'm so sorry but we have to continue this another time... I'm so sorry..."

*_She would stand there for at least ten seconds with worried eyes before she took off through the trees. She was on the way to the hospital._*
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:40 pm

While Dawn was running Zeke yelled out "If you ever want to find me, just search the darkness and I'll be there."With that Zeke got up and made a dark portal and stepped in, disappearing from the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)   Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third battle (Zeke vs. Dawn Myagi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: