Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Yahiko's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Yahiko's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Yahiko's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Yahiko's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Yahiko's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Yahiko's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Yahiko's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Yahiko's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Yahiko's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Yahiko's Arsenal I_vote_lcapYahiko's Arsenal I_voting_barYahiko's Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Yahiko's Arsenal I_vote_lcapYahiko's Arsenal I_voting_barYahiko's Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Yahiko's Arsenal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahiko
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Yahiko

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yahiko's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Yahiko's Arsenal   Yahiko's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Yahiko's Arsenal

Mind - Yahiko's mind is quite advanced, allowing him to take more mental strain when compared to others. The advanced mind also makes him quite smart for someone like him. Because it goes along with how he fights, he considers his mind a type of "weapon".

Hibana - Literally meaning, "Spark", this sword was acquired by Yahiko during a battle he engaged in shortly after leaving Psyren. For nearly beating the man, who was a famed swordsman, he gave Yahiko the blade as a gift. Seemingly a regular weapon, the sword is very durable and sharp, able to slice tempered steel when used correctly. Though the reason the sword is special is because it acts as a lightning rod of some sort. The blade can easily conduct large amounts of lightning without taking any damage. The lightning moves from the tip of the blade all the way to the guard, allowing Yahiko to hold the blade. Also, when Yahiko's Hibana is inserted with just a slight amount of energy, it can attract lightning from large distances away, even when there is no storm around. While this can be helpful for some people, it can prove dangerous for Yahiko since he can't manipulate the Lightning Element and due to the fact that if the attracted lightning isn't controlled, it can and usually will shoot out randomly, moving at blinding speeds. Overall, it is dangerous to both the user and maybe even the opponent.
Yahiko's Arsenal 48yCpYCRVsnqrG2

Psychic Weapons - Using his Psychic abilities, with a specific type chosen, he can create weapons/ammo made of his mind-powers. The weapons will have the affects of the specific Psychic type, if it makes sense, on the opponent. Most types will involve mental damage as well as physical. The amount of damage caused by these weapons is dependent on the amount of energy he exerts for it and the opponents resistance to the attacks. For fairness reasons, MOST of the weapons created will have a very light pink-ish outline, but as he develops it, the color becomes lighter until it reaches invisibility. A stronger weapon will be darker than a weaker one.

Judgment - A blade that is owned by not Yahiko, but Kokuei, an entitiy he gained control of. When wielded, it slightly boosts the stats/power of Kokuei and increases how far he can manipulate his abilities. His chakra control is also increased while his aura/pressure increases. He is able tor release waves of energy through the blade. The rest of the abilities are unknown.
Yahiko's Arsenal BlackSword-1

Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Yahiko's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahiko's Arsenal   Yahiko's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Yahiko's Arsenal
Page 1 of 1