Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Grand Bass Masterpiece I_vote_lcapGrand Bass Masterpiece I_voting_barGrand Bass Masterpiece I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Grand Bass Masterpiece I_vote_lcapGrand Bass Masterpiece I_voting_barGrand Bass Masterpiece I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Grand Bass Masterpiece

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asaki

Asaki

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Music

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Grand Bass Masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: Grand Bass Masterpiece   Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:45 am

Electric Guitar Scythe- A fast played guitar with a built in amp. Channels electricity chakra easily, and amplifies electric jutsu. The bottom of the guitar can form into a scythe and by playing all notes at once, can create a noise field so sensitive, it makes the opponent go deaf temporarily.

Natural Bass Cannon- A smooth bass guitar with a built in amp. Absorbs natural chakra by direct contact with the earth, and when stronger, from the wind. The top of the bass has an opening, where chakra and bullets can be fired off like a cannon or machine gun and by playing all notes at once, can create a sound barrier that last for four seconds that repels anything that doesn't break the sound barrier.

Violin 'Bow And Arrows'- An angel wing shaped violin. When used with "Remember The Name", can cast a genjutsu on opponent that last as long as the song is playing and the opponent cannot find Asaki. At the same time, the song increases Asaki's speed and strength the longer it plays. Uses chakra for the actual 'bow', and can fire them off as arrows. Depending on the note it is fired from, can be slow or fast, weak or strong, big or small, blunt or sharp, and even explosive.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bass Masterpiece   Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:08 am

These abilities and stuff go inside the Jutsu list portion of the forum, sorry if the welcoming message was not clear on that.
Back to top Go down
Asaki

Asaki

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Music

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bass Masterpiece   Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:34 am

These aren't his jutsu. These are what his weapons do specifically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bass Masterpiece   Grand Bass Masterpiece I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Bass Masterpiece
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Character bios :: Weapon list-
Jump to: