Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Fast Paced Sparring I_vote_lcapFast Paced Sparring I_voting_barFast Paced Sparring I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Fast Paced Sparring I_vote_lcapFast Paced Sparring I_voting_barFast Paced Sparring I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Fast Paced Sparring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asaki

Asaki

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Music

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Fast Paced Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:20 pm

-Asaki stood on the training grounds stretching. He needed some excercise right now, and didn't care who showed up.-
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:34 pm

+ Jaden would come back to the universe after some time off. He had learned many skills since then but he didn't feel as if he needed them as of yet. As he saw some guy with a Fire Village headband on he would walk over. His face was expressionless. He just stared at the guy without saying a word. +

"....."
Back to top Go down
Asaki

Asaki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:42 pm

-Asaki would look at Jaden's weird gaze with a pensive expression. He stared back at Jaden with the same look, almost as if he had become Jaden himself.-

"......"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:49 pm

+ With his eyes still on Asaki, Jaden would walk forward toward him slowly. Soon his hands would shoot inside of his pockets. +

"....."
Back to top Go down
Asaki

Asaki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:53 pm

-Asaki tried to hold Jaden's gaze, but the passive expression was just too freaky! With a shout, Asaki held his head in frustration.-

"Okay, so I can't beat you in a staring contest. My name's Asaki. Asaki Uzumaki, You've probably heard some of my music...and about how my band was murdered."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:57 pm

+ Jaden would grab Asaki by the neck since he neglected the thought of moving...

Fact was, Jaden had no fucking clue what the hell a band was. And he was probably the smartest person in this universe. His gaze never faltered. +

"...No... I haven't... anymore jokes..."
Back to top Go down
Asaki

Asaki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:00 pm

-Asaki's eyes widened as Jaden grabbed him by the throat. However, he became upset when Jaden said that he was making jokes. He would never joke about the murder of his band mates...never.-

"The hell is your problem?"

-Asaki curled his legs and drew one fist back. He aimed to act as if he were punching towards Jaden's face. However, a DDF opened in front of him and Asaki's extending arm went into it. Behind him, a giant DDF opened and a giant fist flew out of the field, aiming to crash into both Asaki and Jaden.-
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:25 pm

+ As Jaden saw Asaki's fist go into some type of portal and then come out giant behind him, Jaden would toss Asaki's body toward the fist. With much force. Soon, kunai would sprout from his pockets now assembling themselves in front of him making a thick barrier. Jaden would push the barrier toward the fist aiming to smash Asaki. +

"....."

+ The fist was so large that it seemed to push Jaden back a little resulting in Jaden's feet digging into the ground. +
Back to top Go down
Asaki

Asaki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:33 pm

-Asaki's curled feet landed on his own fist and he kicked off of it, making the fist dissappear. He spun in midair as Jaden's barrier came towards him and made his Natural Bass Cannon appear.-

"I'm rockin this world!"

-Asaki aimed the top of the cannon guitar at the ground. He fired one chakra bullet at it, and opened another DDF. The resulting DDF appeared high in the air, and let loose a giant chakra bullet on top of the barrier. It should be strong enough to completely destroy the barrier and send up a large dust cloud. If so, then Asaki would still be in mid flight and would launch into the dust cloud to make Jaden lose sight of him.-
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Hmm.....

+ Jaden would think as there was no impact made with the barrier and the fist. This made Jaden dash back at a quick pace. Soon he would see the chakra bullets hitting his barrier making a dust cloud. +

"....."

+ With a heaving motion, Jaden created a front flip forward while adding his rage chakra into his foot. There would be distortions all around his foot now, soon, he would slam his foot to the ground where the dust cloud was formed. This made a powerful impact, potentially blowing all of the dust away. This revealed Asaki to Jaden, who would dash forward with much speed in his step. His fist would be charged with fire chakra and be sent toward Asaki's stomach. This punch had the capabilities of burning the opponent severely. All the while, kunai would begin flying around Jaden, orbiting him almost. +
Back to top Go down
Asaki

Asaki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:56 pm

-Asaki was left almost speechless when the dust cloud was blown away. He almost panicked, and seeing Jaden rush in towards him only made his fear grow. Almost sloppily, something that he would never admit to anyone else who played bass, he struck three chords, making a sound barrier surround him just as Jaden reached him to perform his attack. The barrier would blow Jaden and his weapons backwards unless he could break the sound barrier, in which, he was sure that was hard for anyone to do outside of Sannin and Kage's.-

-If Jaden got repelled backwards or not, Asaki would let lose a barrage of cannon fire from the tip of the bass, still a bit too startled to use the DDF effectively.-
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm

+ As Jaden's fist was stopped, he would be pushed back a few feet, long enough to think to himself. +

Some type of sound barrier huh...? Ok...

+ As Jaden's feet touched the ground, he bursted forward once again. The kunai that were orbiting around him would begin to aquire a distortioned based look around them. It was as if there was some type of force acting on them. This was Jaden's RAGE power kicking into play. What was happening was, Jaden was creating sometype of gravitational push on each of the kunai. They were then sent toward Asaki with an alarming speed. These would go through that sound barrier with no problem at all. And remember, these kunai had a gravitational push on them, so upon impact with anything, it would be almost a massive amount of damage being done. +

"..."

+ While this was being done, Jaden was charging in with his right hand behind his head, rested on his gunblade. +
Back to top Go down
Asaki

Asaki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:09 pm

-Jaden seemed to have ignored wat was right in front of him, and because of this, the cannon fire would hit him directly. Taking head on damage, Asaki wondered if Jaden would be able to maintain control of the kunai now that he'd been hit?-
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:22 pm

+ Jaden seemed to be taking damage from the chakra bullets, but it seemed that the kunai with the gravitational push on them were knocking most of them away. +

(Alright, im just gonna keep with my last post.)
Back to top Go down
Asaki

Asaki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:25 pm

-As stated before, Asaki wouldn't be able to use the DDF effectively due to his flustered emotion, and he found it odd that it seemed as if his cannon wasn't doing anything to Jaden. The kunai Jaden was using would impact with Asaki, ending the battle.-

"FUUUUCK! SHIIIITTT!! THAT FUCKING HURTS YOU BASTARD!!!"

-He writhed on the ground from the blood leaking from where the kunais were embedded within him. Thankfully, the sound barrier did slow them down, but he couldn't move fast enough to get away.-
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:37 pm

(Lol! Priceless!!! Good fight man.)

+ Jaden would walk over to Asaki, grabbing him by his collar, lifting him from the ground.

"....."

+ His right arm would reach back far... +
Back to top Go down
Asaki

Asaki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:41 pm

(If this is how most fights against higher ups go, I don't see how any genin get stronger. Unless most genin bull shit their way out of situations like that. I want to see the genin who can stay calm in a battle like this, especially if its there first one, or if its against an opponent who out classes them in skills.)

-Asaki grit his teeth and prepared for anything.-

"What, are you gonna kill me, bastard!"

-He was preparing to open another DDF in case Jaden was going to kill him. He didn't know what was with this guy but he hadn't spoken a single word since this all started.-
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:47 pm

(Nah man, this is just Jaden, he was just testing you. See...?)

+ Suddenly, a smile would spread across Jaden's face. It was a small, weak smile. He could see that Asaki was a good kid. Jaden's fist would open, soon shooting toward Asaki's head, tapping it in a 'no no' fashion. +

"...You know... Firing you chakra is risky for a genin..."
Back to top Go down
Asaki

Asaki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:50 pm

-Asaki's mouth hung open for a second. Then he spat blood out to the side.-

"The hell? What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:56 pm

+ Jaden would let him down, letting go of his collar. +

"... I was testing you... You're definitely Diamond village material."
Back to top Go down
Asaki

Asaki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:03 pm

-Asaki would frown at Jaden's words. He growled a bit, smiled, and then finally closed his eyes.-

"Get your damn kunai out of me."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:18 pm

"... Well alright..."

+ Jaden would lift his finger, it began radiating a midnight blue aura. Soon, the kunai within Asaki's body would radiate, then come out and fall to the ground. +

"...Done..."

+ Jaden would shove his hands into his pockets, now waiting on a reply from Asaki. +
Back to top Go down
Asaki

Asaki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:08 am

-Asaki groaned in pain.-

"Yeah, I'm probably going to hurt you one day...badly. Now what's this about joining the Diamond? Who told you I wanted to switch villages...actually, don't answer that. HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF MY BAND??"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:47 pm

" Well kid... Bands aren't exactly popular HERE in the cool world of Mylania, ok...? "

+ Jaden would fold his arms. Maybe this kid was just some guy who liked to brag about himself. +
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast Paced Sparring   Fast Paced Sparring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast Paced Sparring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: