Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_vote_lcapUpcoming Events/ Plotlines I_voting_barUpcoming Events/ Plotlines I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_vote_lcapUpcoming Events/ Plotlines I_voting_barUpcoming Events/ Plotlines I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Upcoming Events/ Plotlines

Go down 
+2
Ravage Uchiha
Kusanagi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Upcoming Events/ Plotlines Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Events/ Plotlines   Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:50 pm

A short list of the planned events and epics to happen, maybe only for Diamond depending on who all actually cares or not.

Kingdom Hearts- Start date N/A. Organization XIII is returning, and the dimension that separates ours from the actual KH universe is crumbling apart. (Oblivion's Crypt). Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed are beginning to rampage in our world. To combat this threat, we must awaken the ancient power of the keyblade. But even that might not be enough to stop Kingdom Hearts...

Anti-Body- Start date N/A. A Mylania exclusive event. After the troubles within Oblivion's Crypt, the planet itself has deemed everyone as a threat. The life stream (chakra network) of the planet has developed a system to 'cleanse us'. As people begin to face hordes of creatures known as anti-bodies, a lone soldier leads this horde. All hail Sephiroth...

The Remnants- Start date N/A. High up in the mountains, a castle has appeared. With it, the appearance of young man by the name of Alucard. The message is delivered that in 6 days, the moon will bleed red and the true leader of vampires will reawaken. Who will enter castle Transylvania and stop this nightmare from returning. A Castlevania event (Symphony of the NIght/Dawn-Aria of Sorrow).

Cataclysm- Start date N/A. (Event on hold until further notice.) A pokemon event, depending on the number of suitable participants. The legendary titans Kyogre and Groudon have awoken and are waging war. The planets already fragile ecosystem will not be able to handle it for long. Only a powerful trainer will be able to qualm the fighting with the help of Rayquaza.

Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events/ Plotlines   Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:18 am

Anti-Body event!!! Wooohooo!!! Let's do it!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events/ Plotlines   Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:20 am

Dude, I want to catch Kyogre and Groudon!! Can we do that event sooner?
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events/ Plotlines   Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:34 am

I'd like to try too. Actually, all of these events sound pretty fun, but how in the hell are we going to fight Sephiroth? That's not an event for us genin is it?

-On a side note, I want to meet Alucard! I love love LOVED Castlevania SOTN! I'm still playing it on my PS1-
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events/ Plotlines   Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:17 am

Don't worry about Sephiroth. By the time that comes around, you'll all be able to do something in the event. Plus, if you like SOTN so much, then why not make a fanfic?

And Silver, you and I guess Kitana now are the only two people actually doing the pokemon thing. I can make a character but I'm not doing an event with only three people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events/ Plotlines   Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Let's just make SPECIFIC pokemon areas in each village to kinda give the public some inspiration. And Maby if the leaders of the village had pokemon, that will inspire others to follow! Very Happy just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events/ Plotlines   Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Actually, the village leaders CAN get pokemon. However, I think they would be upset that they have to start out as beginners just like everyone else. The pokemon aspect of the site is meant to be the most balanced so that everyone has a chance to get stronger. So far, Silver is the only one legally training pokemon so technically speaking, he's the stronger trainer on site.

But just for laughs, I'm gonna go get a pokemon myself. I need someone else to either be Nurse Joy or Fate, because we already decided that you can't use Fate for personal gain unless its training, and that has to be moderate.

As for the locations, there are a few locations where you can catch specific pokemon, but they're not in every village because not everyone else would want it. I put some places in the Diamond Village and in the general area of site. If you look at the Islands and Dungeons, those are a few places to catch them too.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events/ Plotlines   Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:06 am

Continuing Upcoming Events.

WARNING: This event is rated M-18 years and older, like it matters. If you are offended by things said or done during this event, please avoid any and all topics dealing with it. Will try to be as careful as possible not to cross the line TOO far.

Mamono W.E.T (Women Entities Take-over): Start Date: N/A. The rift created by Kingdom Hearts has left a tear in the fabric of space and time, letting creatures from hundred of different realms enter Mylania. With the appearance of Castle Transylvania, many different species of women have invaded the world of Mylania, some to live peacefully and others to cause war. But the one thing they all have in common is their insatiable lust for the male body. (And female in some cases). Though it doesn't seem like much of a problem at first, the in-fluctuation of these entities is causing a stir in civilians as their men are being stolen from them, some by force, and several deaths have been reported. The population is slowly going from Human civilian to Mamono. (Leads into the Anti-body event and then the Castlevania one.)

(A list of the woman and a general idea of what to expect)

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/w/page/8689470/Monster-Girls-Encyclopedia

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/w/page/8689469/Monster%20Girls%20Encyclopedia%202
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events/ Plotlines   Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Why do most or maybe even ALL of those creatures sound like monsters from Castlevania?
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events/ Plotlines   Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Wow seems like a fun event... I'm in for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events/ Plotlines   Upcoming Events/ Plotlines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Events/ Plotlines
Page 1 of 1