Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Hello, Vessel I_vote_lcapHello, Vessel I_voting_barHello, Vessel I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Hello, Vessel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

Cool points : 0

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Alexander would approach the house, focused about his current mission.

"I swear you better be here Artery. If you aren't, it's gonna be hell for you..."

Alexander would knock on the door, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Vessep opened up the door with a smile on his face. Usually most people who come here were usually welcome. With the exception of Ravage and Shadow. So this guy was no diferent.

"Hey there, guy I don't know. It's cold hout ther and I don't want you cold, so come on in."

Vessel had the door open and cookies in the oven. Why this guy looked so famaliar he didn't know...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Alexander would walk past Artery before he finished, he sighs.

"Dammit, Artery... If you weren't so nice, I'd kick you in the ribs."

Alexander would sniff the air, then smile.

"No one's here. Good, this will go quicker. Artery, this might be hard to believe, which I don't really care about, but I am from the future, got that? I'm here to warn you about something that's gonna happen that you won't like, understood? Have any questions before I bombard you with this information?"

Alexander rushed.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Vessel stared at Alexander looking stupid. He heard excalty he said, but couldn't process it. There wa no way this guy was from the future. Where was the futuris stuff.

"Yea right. I see what's up. Ally put you up to this. How the hell you know my first name anyway. Don't call me that k? I prefer Vessel. Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:40 pm

"Artery, I am not kidding, dammit. Look at me, look at my attitude. Better yet, look at these and tell me if you still think I'm lying."

Alexander would reach into his pocket and retrieve Alistar's ring and Mary's wedding ring, handing them to Vessel and hoping it would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Vessel sighed. Vessel was always a nice gu, but this guy was pushing it with the first name.

"Ok, ok....just, how you came from the future? I don't even think Ally made a time machine thingy. Or did he.....Anyway what's the future like? Is there better tasting cookies? And what about the family? How Mary and Ally doing in the future anyway. Tell them hi."

Vessel inspected the ring. This was definilty Alistar's ring. It had the mark of the Core Storm Guardain. And that was the ring Alistar chose for Mary. Weird...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 pm

"Look, Artery. There's about to be a very devastating event, and the family is gonna need everybody on their feet."

Alexander pulls out a revolver, and cocks it.

"You, my friend, are gonna need to learn how to perform Zero Point Breakthrough. But, first...,"

Alexander fires at Vessel, his intention to strike him.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Even without the Acceleration, Vessel had quick reaction time. Vessel moved his upper body to the right, spun around and kicked the table toward Slade. It's funnny. Now he could really see the resembles to Alistar.

"Wow, I see Mary and Ally in you. I'm suprised. ANd stop calling me Artery!"

Vessel activated his Sky ring, pulled out his glock and fired back.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:37 am

Alexander kicked the end of the table down, causing it to stand on the end and block the bullets.

"Calm down, Artery. They're Dying Will bullets, they won't hurt too much."

Alexander laughs, although he was surprised at Vessel's reflexes. Alexander steps from behind the table, the revolver still in hand, smiling.

"First step, use your Will to deflect the bullets. Oh, and you can't use your ring either. Up to the challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:15 pm

"How the hell am I suppose to use my freaking Will and not the freaking ring. That's a load of crap and you know it! Now stop calling me my first name!"

Vessel deactivated his Sky ring. He didn't see how using the this was gonna help with Zero Point Breakthrough, but Vessel likes a challenge. Vessel summoning up as much Will as possible, orange flames was produced on hs head. Not strong with a ring, but something was there.

"You never answered my question. What's the future like?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Alex didn't make eye contact with Vessel, he stared at his parents' rings.

"It's not at all how you'd expect. Now, put your Flame into this box."

Alex handed Vessel a orange and black box with the family crest on it.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Vessel caught the box and inserted the flames into the box. What popped out was....
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:25 am

Crovak was on his phone trying to text Alexander, but the bastard wasn't answering. This was exaclty why he hated dealing with him sometimes. But he had an idea. Crovak came all the way to the family's base and found the two. Artery and Alexander. And it looked like Alexader was trying to teach him Zero Point Breakthrought.

"Wow, so your telling me my own boss can't even perform it. Garbage."

Crovak activated his Mist ring. It was time to put a hell of a lot more pressure to Vessel. That was how Crovak was taught, so he was gonna use the same method to Vessel.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:33 pm

"Nothing. Vessel, this isn't like your own box. Merely placing your will into it won't do. You need to put your heart into that box, and I think he's gonna help you to do that."

Alex mentioned toward Crovak who was fast approaching, he decided to take a seat. Crovak was getting more and more like their father, kick ass first and ask questions never.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:15 pm

"Uhh..?"

Vessel looked behind him and seen another guy head into his house. He didn't mind people coming here, but he didn't ever remember this guy ever joiningh the family. So he must be ifrom the future to. But who the hell was he.

"Umm, hi, so does that mean I have to cut my heart and place it in this box?"
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Crovak put his Will into his own box weapon. At once a phantom and three foxes jumped right out. The phantom's presence immedailty activated his power, putting fear in people's heart within his vinicty. So that mean's Alexander and Vessel would feel thier fears. All thier worst fears to. The foxes would run around the whole house, making the raduis of the Phantom's power even greater.

"Imma put it like this. Either I'm gonna have a real boss around me. Or Imma have a dead bitch around me. Your choice!"

Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:54 pm

"You don't have to be so mean you know!"

As soon as Vessel said that, a cold aura surrounded all over Vessel. A feeling of hopelessness, despair, misery, and all in between. What the hell was the point of fighting anymore? Everyone dies in the end anyway. And when things couldn't get any worse.

"SSSTTTOOOOPPPPPP!!!! PLEASE!!!!I IT WON'T HAPPEN!!!!"

All of Vessel's fears hit him at once, at the same time. His whole family dying with him being able to do nothing. A failure at the hands of his clan. Cookies set ablaze. World in total chaos at the hands of...a god. Ravage abandoing him forever. Vessel fell his knees, cold sweat covering his whole body. He didn't want to suffer like this anymore. Shaking all over the ground whispering those deadly words...

"Kill me. Kill me so none of those things would happen...."

Vessel had no idea what he was seeing wasn't the future, but his worst fears ever.
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Crovak cocked his eyebrows toward Alexander. This was what the boss was in this present. Geez, no wonder they had to come back. It was a weak-ass kid who was calling himself a boss of the whole Emoto family. Crovak pulled out a cigar, cutted it, lighted it and started inhaling it's fumes. A habit he picked up form Alistar and Takeshi. Well, more of Takeshi. He picked up drinking from Alistar.

"Get ya bitch-ass up. You expect to be my fucking boss while you gravelled all on the ground. For God's sake, your most favorite "brother" left you and you wanna cry? You got a fucking cousin, family, and a Village to look after, and you break down? Your a FUCKING ANBU AND YOU BITCH OUT?!"

Crovak was getting on point. Time to take this to a whole new level. Crovak walked over to Vessel, picked him up so they can see eye-to-eye.

"You got three minutes to stand uo and open that box. Otherwise I'll kill you and become the new boss. Then Ravage won't go through Zero-Point whatever the fuck it is. He's gonna die! You know Cancer? Your brother? I'll feed him his own nuts! As for you..due to your healing factor, you be my dummy bitch for as long as I live!"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:12 pm

The mental pain that Vessel was going through, was by far, the WORST he's ever experiance. Sure he was aware of what was going on around him, but reality and those nightmares were getting harder to differenat. He saw Alistar dead at his feet, while Mary was crying bloody tears, A bad sign of the Emoto clan. He saw Ravage Uchiha set ablaze by Cancer Uirusu. He seen Kyo, the Koutokage, dragging his body all over town.

"I can't......."

Vessel whispered those words when Crovak picked him up. Tears and sweat were mxing and forming up. His eyes were glassy as they seen Alkel's body ripped apart by Zeke's Darkness. He seen Raven die at the hands of Damain Cross. His worst fear by far though was tearing at Vessel's mind. The though of being alone. And dying alone. The fact that no one ever needed him. Not Slade Hyuga, Zero, Alkel, Alistar, Damian, Kyo, Necross/Abbadon, Wolf,....well pretty much anyone Vessel found as a freind....

"Please....end the pain. Then my freinds won't die..."
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:17 pm

"Pfft. Still weak in the heart. And my phantom's not even trying. You are fucking weak-mind. Let me help you out some!"

Crovak picked up Vessel even higher and started crunching the shit out of Vessel's nuts
Hello, Vessel 480503758

"Get a fucking hold off youself!"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 pm

"AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This time reality was setting in quick. That can happen with shoes and feet are making contact with your nuts. Quick. Vessel was squriming aroound trying to avoid Crovak's feet and not let the fears get a hold of him again.

"STOP!"

Vessel was always a happy-go-lucky person, but the fear, the fact that Alexander was calling him Artery and the past experiances was starting to get to him. Anger was on boiling point. Vessel twisted around after a couple of nut shots, pulled his legs in closer, got one foot out of Crovak's grasp, aimed for his face, kicked at his face with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Crovak was proud of the little boy, as he finally got a hold of himself, thanks to him. Of course the firsrt stage was always denial. Next comes the anger. Crovak moved his face out the way at the last second. Emoto's may be somewhat small, but they were some fiesty mutafucka's when they get mad. Ask Mary.

"Ohh, look at the little boy throw a temper tantrum. Aww, Artery getting mad. You know you still didn't get that box open right? It's okay though. Even if you don't open it, you get a lollipop and get called a bitch forever. How does that sound?"

Crovak motioned for his phantom to increase his power. Time to take this shit to the next level. Crovak cracked his knuckles as the three foxes rushed towards his feet. Crovak took another puff of the cigar, awaiting the next results. But he had to be quick on his feet. This was a angry son of a bitch, whose also an Emoto.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:12 pm

"FUCK YOU!"

Vessel flipped over his long seat. He picked it up due to anger, andreline, and pure strenght. Due to all that, Acceleration Justu automactially activated. As he picked it up, he hurled it straight towards Crovak aiming to kill him. Vessel then puched the ground causing a crater in his house. The aftermath would push back anyone in it's way. Finding what he was looking, he aimed it at his target and let loose.

Hello, Vessel Machine-gun-cat

((Sorry about the cat, but couldn't find a better one ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:20 pm

((Lol. It's cool. It easy to imagine Vessel as the cat, since it got white hair.))

Crovak almost dropped his cigar. He knew Vessel would get angry, but not on the point where he was fina go on a killing spree. Crovak slided under the couch, and had to find cover quick while the bullet was ripping there way toward him. He took a bullet to his calf while he dived over to the kitchen. Shaking off the pain, he quickly found cookies, threw it on the ground, and stomp them under his shoes.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!"

He knew he was messing with Vessel's mental state but he was coming so close to opening that box. He needed a little more. Right now he was going through the anger stage. All he need know was......
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Vessel saw the image of Crovak stomping the cookies under his shoes. Not only were they cookies, but they were the cookies Kyo gave him for ranking him up.

"AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

As Vessel screamed at the top of his lungs large tentacles of blood shot out the ground and another assualt rifle came up also. Now with two guns and blood tentalcles aiming for anyone in it's way, Vessel was going to go on a killing spree. As he looked towards Crovak, his eye were turning bloody. He aimed both assaults rifles at Crovak, and let it spit, while the blood tentacles aimed to kill anyone. Even Alexander. Vessel didn't even care for anyone anymore. The fuck was the point. He just needed to kill whatever caused him pain. Starting with these two fuckers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Vessel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next