Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHello, Vessel - Page 2 I_voting_barHello, Vessel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHello, Vessel - Page 2 I_voting_barHello, Vessel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Hello, Vessel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

Cool points : 0

Hello, Vessel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Crovak grinned, still with the cigars in his mouth. He quickly made a seal in fornt of him, letting the bullets hit it, and banishing it to some other place. As for the blood tentacles, he couldn't let one touch him. Crovak saw the demonic look in Vessel eye's as they turned bloody. The sign he was looking for.

"Time to put an end to this!"

Not giving a damn about his surrounding, Crovak sped straight towards Vessel, the seal moving in front of him. Once two feet, he took aaway the seal, letting the bullets hit all over his chest, as he tackled Vessel to the ground and hit a pressure point on his forehead, calming Vessel immedailty.

"Now take all that anger, fear, rage, hatred, innocence, kindness, and all that other bullshit and put it into the ring. Now that you experiance insanity, fear, and pure rage, you should have know what truly lies in your heart."

Crovak was panting hard. He took to many bullets and needed Vessel quick before he died.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Vessel screamed as the bullets were trying to tear through Crovak's flesh. He was happy to note some hit his mark then became upset and almost raged out again, but Crovak tackled him and hit his forehead. Once that happen, Vessel immedailty saw the damage to his house, but worse towards one of his people.

"Oh, God. I'm soooo sorry. Let me help!'

Vessel pulled Crovak off him, pushed him on his back and started the healing process. Once the healing factor kicked in, Vessel looked at the box Alexander gave him. Somehow, it managed not to get damaged. Weird. Vessel picked it up. Funny how it took all that to actucally put his heart into the box. Activating his Sky Will, it was set ablaze higher then ever before on top of his head. Focusing the Will on his ring he inserted the ring inside the box a large bird flew out.

Hello, Vessel - Page 2 B1ff160e47a0502b38f8d0c6a1228eec1224199272_full

"Wow...."

Not only was the bird Sky afflaited, but it had the poperties of all the rings. Sky, Sun, Storm, Mist, Rain, Lightning, and Cloud. Vessel stared in amazement, looking at every detail of the pheniox. As he gazed, he figured out what his true Will was. Which was why his Sky flames were so much more pure then before
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:57 pm

"About fuckin' time. I thought my big bro might actually kill you. Now, Vessel, say hello to Severu. This phoenix is what happened when the wills of our family were combined. Beautiful, isn't she?"

Alexander claps Vessel on the back, smiling as he does. Future Vessel would've been pissed it took a beating from Crovak for it to happen, but the triumph was still impressive.
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Crovak got healed up, and spit blood on the hardwood floor. He looked up at the phenoix. No matter how many times it flew out, it still impressed him. But for some odd reason, the leader of the Emoto family always had a damn Bird of the Sky. How ironic. He'll point this out to Alexander later.

"Ya gonna explain to him about the sceinfic shit of how that hapen? Since you qoute on quote, smarter?"

Crovak took a good look around him. Damn this house was damn neared destroyed. ANd from the stories future Vessel told him, it went through so many repairs.

"Damn someone's gotta pay for all of this.....It damn sure ain't gonna be me"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Alex looks over to Crovak, smiling.

"Well, too bad you think that, because you are paying for it, bro."

Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Vessel still stared in azament at Severu. He then felt the prescene of Damain. He didn't think the other member's should know at the future peeps yet. He'll introduce them in due time.

"Guys, you gotta go. I'll contact yall later."

Vessel put Serevu back into the family box and hid it. He then shoved Crovak and Alexander out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Vessel   Hello, Vessel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Vessel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2