Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Spar anyone? I_vote_lcapSpar anyone? I_voting_barSpar anyone? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Spar anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Tyler would walk onto the battlefield with a massive pain in his chest. Holding his heart, Tyler would wait for an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Alkel was seen in the field picking up a venus fly trap and speaking calmly to it. As the flytrap fluttered under his touch. He sensed another presence in the field and sniffed the air and turned around seeing Tyler. Turning back around he spoke in his usual soft voice.

"You blood. Something smell off about it. Your burning up. So I don't think your blood is going to sasisty my thrist. But is there anything you can help me with."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:27 am

Tyler would jump at the sudden appearence of Alkel, pondering the words said, Tyler would release his chest and focus on the man, not the pain.

"...Satisfy your...thirst...? Well...wanna spar then...?"

Shit...I'm fucked...

Clenching his fists, Tyler would feel heat all over his chakra system. This is going to be a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:40 pm

"Spar....with you.....not in the slightest. There's thing I need to work on and I don't think you'll be able to help me out in any way except donating your blood. Good day to you."

Alkel went right back to stroking the Venus fly-trap and was paying no mind to Tyler. He really was wondering about the business of the Diamond and the Emoto and how he was gona be in two places at once.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Tyler would raise his eyebrow. What a dick. With a ghost of a smile on his face, Tyler would snap his finger and the venus flytrap would burst into blackened flames. Still looking at the man, Tyler would show a slightly crazed look on his face.

"Now...were going to fuckin fight and your going to like it..."

As Tyler was speaking, roots from trees all over would begin to sprout from the ground around the man silently. This would be abit of a supprise to the man..
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Takeo would see the two dudes standing on the battlefield and realize one of them was Alkel. Takeo would walk up to him...

"I finally found you Mr. Alkel."

He would see the other guy charging up......

"Who are you and what the hell you think you are doing?"
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:06 am

Alkel sighed in shame. That was an ugly flower, and it just had to get an ugly death. Alkel was about to tell off Tyler until Takeo show up.

"Ah, Tyler. I have to congatulaye you. I didn't think you'll see through the weak mist, but good job. We were supppose to battle were we not. If yuo don't mind, we can have it now."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Stomping on the ground beneath him, Tyler would smile as the roots around both the genin and Alkel would ripple and grow four times their normal size. Doing multiple handsigns, the roots would spin in an upward direction enclosing both Alkel and the other Genin in a giant 50ft tree enclosure. Claping his hands together, blackened flame would seem to sprint up each of the roots that formed the tree. Once reaching the top of the tree, the tree would explode in a massive fireball. What would these Shinobi do in this situation?

"..."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Takeo would be surprise by the attack but it didn't last long. He would cut the tree around him into thousand of pieces and landed on the ground.

"That was pretty impressive Tyler, but you should know your foe name before you attack them."

He would charge his chakra and his body would have sparks surrounding him. He would close his eyes and speak....

"My name is Takeo Uchiha. Now face me and my Sharingan."

He was open his eyes and they would be bright red. He would wait for his foe next move.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:27 am

Shadow would be sitting on a nearby tree stump. Observing Tyler's progression in the Flame Arts, Shadow would notice that he's not the only Uchiha in this fight. Man, Tyler had a big uphill fight. Doing afew handsigns, Shadow would smile to himself. This was going to be a fun outcome. As for the Chunin, Shadow would pay no mind to the child that plays with flowers.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Feeling an unearthly presence of power, Tyler would perk up and get to the top of his game. Tyler knew who the visitor was. And he wasn't about to let him down. Smiling at the Uchiha, Tyler would snap his finger and the tree stump that Shadow was sitting on turned into a wooden throne.

"...well...Uchiha...if you don't do absoutly outstanding...then my...Friend...will have to smite you where you stand..."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Takeo would smile and look at the other tree. With just three slash he cut Alkel out the tree.

"Alkel you should leave and let me fight him in a one on one."

He would look over to Shadow way....

"Beside I think someone else is here for you."

He would point where he could feel Shadow chakra. He would then turn to Tyler.

"Now Tyler how bout you and me fight one on one no help?"

Takeo would pull out his sword and wait for Tyler answer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Shadow would stand to his feet. Materalizing in front of Alkel, Shadow would nod at Tyler indicating for him to fight. Looking back at Alkel, Shadow would speak with an earthshatering tone.

"So...your a vampire am I right...?"

Shadow's right hand would light up with the flames from hell. Amaterasu. Burning so strong, the Amaterasu flames would grow to engulf his whole arm. Shadow would scream.

"SPEAK!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:00 pm

As Shadow's voice rumbled the ground, Tyler would snap his finger and the battlefield would turn pitch black. It was so dark that you couldn't see you hand in front of your face. But of course for Tyler it was clear as day. It seems that Tyler was the only one that could see in this fight.

"Infinant Darkness Jutsu"

This Genjutsu disables sight. None of the other sences unfortunatly. Throwing a hand full of kuni at Takeo, Tyler would wait to see if Takeo would react.
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:58 pm

"Yes. I am. Why do you ask?"

Alkel was still looking at the flowers when Shadow was addressing him. It was suppose to be Tyler and Alkel fightingh, but Takeo took over, which he didn't mind. It was too much voilence anyway. Alkel looked up just as his vision went away. Meaning a genjustu was up. That was ok because Alkel had his other senses.

"Is there something from me that you want?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Shadow's anger would spike at the insulence of this boy. Shadow would jerk his flaming arm and the Amaterasu would extinguish within an instant. Grabing the kid by the collar, Shadow would lift him of the ground. Staring into his eyes, Shadow would speak in low tone. The reason Shadow wasn't affected by this Genjutsu was that his Mongekyou was so advanced it could tear through the affects of the Tsukuomi. So this Jutsu was nothing.

"I want you to give your all in this fight. I want you to kill the Senju boy. And if you dont, ill kill you and your friend. And ill have the power or silly little Mist Ring....IM THE MASTER OF ILLUSION...not that trashy excuse of a ring...go...kill him..."

Throwing Alkel to the ground Shadow would take a few steps backwords and take a seat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:04 pm

"I'm actucally glad I don't have to look at your face, for it hold no type of beauty. As for killing the boy, I have no intentions on doing that. I have no connections with him or hatred. IF you want him dead, do it yourself."

Alkel would walked away, but he didn't know where. Until he was thrown. Once thrown, ALkel flippec ove and walked away in the direction of where he was tossed. Away from the fight
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Shadow would smile as the boy walked away. Almost on que, Alkel's skin began to melt off of his body. Shadow would grin devilishly at the distruction of the boy. Hands of the dead would begin to sprout up and grab the boy's feet. Alkel had to do what he said or else death was upon him.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Using the Mist ring, Shadow would think all of that was happening when in fact, it was just a substitute log. Alkel shook his head, still blind and walked away. This had nothing to do with him. But just curious, how come a higher up Diamond didn't come and stop Shaodw. He was obvioslty getting out of hand wasn't he..."
Back to top Go down
Ray Raizu
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Ray Raizu

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Flirting

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Mass Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:34 pm

- In front of Alkel, Ray would appear. And with his appearance, a powerful gust of wind would overtake the area. He had just sped here when he heard the news of what was happening. He would roll his neck and his brand would light on his arm. Its lime green color show bright as he closed his eyes. -

("Yeah, im here... Understood boss...")

- Ray would open his eyes with a smile, looking at Alkel. He had ranked him to chunnin not too long ago. He seemed like a good kid. -

"Howz it hangin, kid?"

- Ray would then look to Shadow, walking toward him with a grin on his face. -

"Causing trouble again man?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Shadow would smile. Looking at Ray, Shadow remembered rebuilding his diner. Ray was a talented shinobi.

"...yeaa...I am...so I'm assuming you need to stop me now..?"
Back to top Go down
Ray Raizu
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Ray Raizu

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Flirting

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Mass Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:19 pm

"Damn straight. Orders came from the boss man."

- Ray Raizu would fold his arms across his chest with a smirk. -

"So, you gonna give it a rest...? Or do I have to beat that ass...?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Shadow would frown at the disappointment he had in his heart. This was gay. Reaching into his back pocket, Shadow would grab a seat nearby and pull out a flame-ass pipe with a massive bowl on the end. Packing it nice and tight with weed that sprouted next to his feet, Shadow would snap his finger and another seat would materialize next to him.

"...want some bro...? It's flame..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar anyone?   Spar anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar anyone?
Page 1 of 1