Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A Spar Please I_vote_lcapA Spar Please I_voting_barA Spar Please I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A Spar Please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Shabuto was standing in the middle of the training field. He was here to test his Kamigan. As well as exercise the rest of his Fighting abilities since he had focused on using the Black sand so much this time he wouldn't use the sand at all. he simply awaited his opponent to appear.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Kessler
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Kessler

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Kessler would walk onto the unknown battlefield and see this kid. He wasn't too fond of using his powers for his own physical gain but if this kid wanted a fight than he was going to get one.

"Hey Kid!"
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Hearing the words of the Strange voice shabuto turned to his direction.

"Um..hello there....can we just get right to the point ok...i'm here for a fight so lets start"

Shabuto said as he activated his Azure sharingan it blue allure pierced the surrounding are. He didn't go straight into the kamigan just yet...he was simply starting off so he could see where the young ninja's attack was.
Back to top Go down
Kessler
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Kessler

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Kessler would lift his palms as he took aim at the mere boy. Suddenly, an incredible light blue lightning coursed through his hands. Sending a constant stream of pure electricity to the boy, Kessler would smile alittle as the stream transformed into hundreds of smaller streams of lightning. As the lightning dispatched onto the target, it would seemingly have a taste for the boy because it would follow him if he decided to dodge the attack.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:59 pm

" Such power..."

Said shabuto as the lightning came toward him.
He would quickly draw hid blade sorrow and channel no more than an ounce of his lightning chakra inyo it. As the ligtning came within range shabuto would plunge his blade into the ground along with two lightning chakra infused kunai. He then performed a slight backflip allowing hom to evade the lightning while his weapons acted as conductors fot ot thus the lightning would strike them not him. While in mif flip however he woulf sign and releasr his fireball justu firing three basketball sized flames at kessler aiming to scorch him severely. Once he landed he would begin signing oncr more.
Back to top Go down
Kessler
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Kessler

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Shabuto just did the worst move he could possibly do. He needed to think before going through with such insolent decisions. Kessler would smile as he would snap his wrists at Shabuto. Suddenly, a massive wave of electromagnetic energy would erupt from Kessler. The wave would catch all of the fireballs and the sword/kunai that were blocking him from victory and launch them back at Shabuto. As the Sword/Kunai flew at Shabuto, the lightning that they were holding would explode outwards in a massive and destructive display. Hoping to catch Shabuto in a large combo, Kessler would unsheathe a small 12" pole that was on his leg. Suddenly it would extend to a staff. Sticking it into the ground, Kessler would begin to charge the staff in the ground.

"Your in too deep kid."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:39 pm

"Hmp... So much atone time..."

Shabuto said as his Sharingan Would Morph transforming into its mangekyo State. All the attacks would Engulf Shabuto Creating a large Explosion of Lightning. As the Dust cleared from Said explosion a giant Blue Entity would would Be Surronding shabuto Its massive Glowing Wing had protected him from The Large array of attacks. This was shabuto's Susan-no Born from his Sharingan.

Spoiler:

" Youalmost got me with that one"

Shabuto said as the wings of his Guardian morphed into a giant claw. Since he hadn't fully Developed his Susann-o it was only the right side of the Entity. With a powerful Drop of the Claw into the Ground a wave of searing Blue flames would be sent raging toward Kessler at great speed. These blue flames where shabuto's Amaterasu flames aiming to Reduce him to ashes. shabuto using his sharingan would lock onto kessler's Chakra signature so that even if he evaded the flames they would continue to Chase him. Shabuto would then Be slowly moving toward Kessler picking up his blade Sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kessler
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Kessler

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Kessler would marvle at the beast that protected the boy. It was amazing. But it wasn't going to save him. Before the blue flame came, Kessler would grab his staff and hold it horizontally as the electricity courced tbrough it. The flames would seem to ignore Kessler and absorb into the staff itself. Looking at the boy with little emotion on his face, Kessler would begin to absorb all of the natural energy the flames were giving off.

"What is that?"

With his free hand, Kessler would accumulate an incredible amount of lightning in his palm. Snapping his wrist to the side, a bolt of lightning would strike at Shabuto's unprotected side. Kessler had a steady source of energy now.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 pm

"Such a foolish thing to do"

Shabuto said for attempting yo absorb the Unquenchiable flames of amaterasu was impossible fir they were not simply flames that produced heat but. Celestial flames born ftom the sharingan. The pole would begin to grown insanely hot and soon would burst into the blue flames of amaterasu they flames would melt the metal pole thus preventing his previous actipns seeing as how he was holding the poles the flames would engulf him in a torrent of blue fire. Aiming to reduce him to ashes.

"Glutony is such an disgusting sin"

Shabuto said as the claw of his sunsanno would lunge at kessler aiming to grab him within its clutches.
Back to top Go down
Kessler
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Kessler

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Kessler would smile as he cought the claw of the Susano'o ((that's how you spell it btw..)) with electromagnetic waves being emitted from Kessler's entire body. Looking at the boy with an elemental beast on his side, Kessler would literally walk through its claw and into the protective dome the Susano'o was creating. Due to his incredibly powerful electromagnetic waves, Kessler could repel the atoms of fire. Now just a few feet from Shabuto, Kessler would relax every muscle in his right arm as thick dark blue streaks of lightning clearly surged through it. He was creating something like Chidori.

"Your just a child hiding behind your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Shabuto was amazed that he seemingly phased through his Susano'o'S Claw. as the powerful ball of lightning Gathered in his hand shabuto's posed no worried expression on his face.

"And you are a foolish old man who hides behind his Lightning..."

Shabuto said nothing more as the man approached him.

Back to top Go down
Kessler
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Kessler

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:09 am

The lightning engulfing his entire arm would seem to take flight as it hovered around Shabuto and Kessler. It was the calm before the storm. Shabuto would begin to feel abit tingley as Kessler released a slight electrical current into the air through his pores. The lightning would begin to get unsettled. It would begin to rustle as Kessler's anger rose.

"Who's your mentor? You can't be this powerful by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:30 pm

Shadow would watch as his son was letting this man rape him. This was unexeptable. Sitting on a large tree stump very close to the two of them, Shadow would watch and wait for his son to come out victorious. It would only be moments before he was spotted.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kyoya
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Takai Kyoya

Job/hobbies : Fighting strong opponents

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:36 pm

@- Through the ominous winds, nothing would, or could be heard as wire would seem to enter the shinobi's area. There were senbon attached to them all, being used in a way that would aim to pierce the two. He was just about tired of watching these two. -@

"..."

@- If they looked over, the would see Takai with his hands outstretched. From his wrist cages, his wires were protruding. There was a cigarette in his mouth and his hair was whipping in the wind. He was set for battle. -@
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Shabuto still remained silent as the lightning crackled. He noticed his father's presence but still said nothing. His He made his SunsanO'O Dissipate and vanish. He deactivated his sharingan and kept his slilence. He continud to show no emotion as the other man appeared on the seen with his vast array of protruding wires and senbon.

"....."

Shabuto remained silent could it be because he had given up on this fight? Who knows what goes on in the head of the son of the former dark lord shadow uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Kessler
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Kessler

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Kessler would crack his neck as the strings bounced off of his electromagnetic waves. They were inches away from his skin thus protecting the both of them from the attack. Turning to the new kid trying to better himself aswell, Kessler would gesture for the man to come closer. But what didn't show was that when the metal wires touched his waves, they would charge positively.

"You think simple strings and needles will harm real Shinobi like Us?"

Indeed. Kessler referred to Shabuto as a true Shinobi. But this fight wasn't over. Not by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Shadow would turn to see Takai standing there. Unfortunatly for him, he was getting treated by a genin. What a shame.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Spar Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar Please   A Spar Please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spar Please
Page 1 of 1