Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A new Place to Relax I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A new Place to Relax I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A new Place to Relax I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A new Place to Relax I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A new Place to Relax I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A new Place to Relax I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A new Place to Relax I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A new Place to Relax I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A new Place to Relax I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A new Place to Relax I_vote_lcapA new Place to Relax I_voting_barA new Place to Relax I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A new Place to Relax I_vote_lcapA new Place to Relax I_voting_barA new Place to Relax I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A new Place to Relax

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A new Place to Relax Empty
PostSubject: A new Place to Relax   A new Place to Relax I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:06 am

Dante Walked near the Beautiful fountain his eyes opend wide as he marveled at his beauty he could not believe such a place existed ouside of his own world in the soul society. He would sit and rest upon the Diamon encrusted bench and look into the sky.

"I promise you father...I will become Strong"
Dante would say as he smiled he then walked over to the Fouatin and tossed a coin into the waters and wished that he could see his mothers face...For he had never met her as she died giving birth to him. He wiped a tear that had feel from his eyes and proceed to leave the Seanry but not before turingng aroun to tak a final glace at its beauty he then decied that this would be a place he would visit Quite often
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A new Place to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Place to Relax   A new Place to Relax I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Dante once again visited the Beautiful scenery of the Fountain he would take a Deep breathe through his nose and inhale the scent of the Flowers around him. He would then sit on the Bench next to him. His Zanpakuto Kurochō kingu Would then speak to him

"Your starting to spend quite a bit of time here....Could it be because it reminds you of home young one"

Dante would smile slightly Kurocho always knew what would be troubling Dante despite the fact that Dante hated it when he addressed him as young one he knew that Kurocho meant him no Disrespect.

"Hmm i guess it does...Not to get all mushy but i miss my father it seems like it has been ages since the last time i've seen him"

Dante would say this as the flowers from the Garden began to bloom he would then look up to find a cherry Blossom tree.This would only sadden him more deeply.

Kurocho could tell this was deeply troubling Dante and thus he would pull Him into his inner world.

Dante's inner world was a Beautiful Garden of Wonder when Dante was Happy the Sun shined and brought life to this world The flowers would Bloom with an uncanny Beauty.The Place was filled with butterflies of all varieties They swarmed with A Gracefulness unlock any other.But when Dante was sad...The place was in a constant Rainy state the sun was muffled by the thickness of the black clouds in front on it. The butterflies would all be gone and only there dried Coccuns would be left the Flowers Dried and old. This was the Current state of his inner world Dante would lift his head wondering where Kurocho was and why he had brung him here. He glanced to the right and seen a bunch of Black butterflies gathering together they form a throne as well as a a Tall man that sat Frimly in the throne.It was Kurocho! Dante had a deep respect for Kurocho so did Kurocho did for Dante Kurocho would look at Dante with a stern look

"Dante...do not let the sadness in your heart sap away at your pride young one...You are now a captain of the soul society you must be strong for those who cannot be strong for them selves. Lift your head high your Mother would be so proud of you...and so will your father."

Hearing Kurocho words Dante would lift his head toward the sky wiping the tears from his eyes he would shield them for the sun had began to once again shine upon the Decaying garden.This meant that Dante soul was again at ease everything was returning to normal.He then Look at Kurocho and would smile Kurocho always knew what to say to make Dante feel better and to give him hope.

"Kurocho...Thank you my friend...you are always there for me...when i have no one else i know i have you"

Kurocho would stand tall out of his throne his Wings spread and his crown glowing in the Sight of the sun.

"No need for thanks....there have been times when i was down you have been the one to uplift me

Dante would smile as he returned to reality He would again thank Kurocho and tosses a coin into the Fountain. He then Makes a wish to become stronger as he leaves the Fountain.
Back to top Go down

A new Place to Relax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Dominacion Mortelle/NYD (Not Yet Decided) :: Assam; The Magnetic Nexus :: Radiant Fountain-
Jump to: