Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
This better work... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
This better work... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
This better work... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
This better work... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
This better work... I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
This better work... I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
This better work... I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
This better work... I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
This better work... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
This better work... I_vote_lcapThis better work... I_voting_barThis better work... I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
This better work... I_vote_lcapThis better work... I_voting_barThis better work... I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

This better work...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Traveling

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

This better work... Empty
PostSubject: This better work...   This better work... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:15 pm

<- Coming into the land of the light, was a hooded figure. His attire was black, but luckily it was mid-afternoon. He was walking to a large, secluded area which looked like a wasteland. It wasn't far from the town at all. ->

"..."

<- Daken would reach into his pocket, pull out a small box his kage gave him. He stared at it for a couple of minutes before chuckling. ->

"Haha... This better work..."

<- The box would begin to glow a red color before Daken sat it on the ground. He stepped back and waited with his hands in his pockets. ->
Back to top Go down
Tasha Mamaru
:The Crystal Sage::Sannin of the Diamond
Tasha Mamaru

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: This better work...   This better work... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:28 pm

As soon as the box would glow a woman would speak.

"Hello there, Whatcha doin'?" She would say as she look down from a tree.

She would look down at the red box and jump down and pick it up.

"What's this thingy and why is it red?" She would say as the box stopped glowing and turned into crystal. "Well it's made of crystal now, sorry was I suppose to touch it?" her face turning red out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: This better work...   This better work... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:39 am

"Well, ill be damned... it works."

<- Daken said as he stood and stared at Tasha with his arms folded over his chest. Truth be told, he thought he would have been standing here for hours. Sooo glad that wasn't gonna be an issue. ->

"I have no idea... All I know is that I was supposed to use this one mysterious box to find you. Ringing any bells...?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha Mamaru
Tasha Mamaru

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: This better work...   This better work... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:28 am

" This box is for me?" She would as she had a curious look on her face not knowing what Daken was tlking about she didn't know what the box was for.

"Who are you looking for?" She would ask.
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: This better work...   This better work... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:10 pm

"Well, essentially, I was looking for the one known as Tasha Mamaru..."

<- Daken said, starting to leave the area. Maybe this wasn't who he was looking for after all. ->

"... But if you're not her, then im sure Ryukino will be most disappointed..."

Back to top Go down
Tasha Mamaru
Tasha Mamaru

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: This better work...   This better work... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:07 pm

"Wait did you say Ryukino?" The young girl would ask as the tone of her voice would become serious.

"Yes, you did say that bastards name... I'm Tasha Mamaru, the one you've been looking for. But why did he send a Genin. Alone at that?" She said as she looked down at the box and put it in her bag.

"I said to send someone strong but I guess you will do... You're gonna fight me so that I may see if this is what it takes to unlock the weapon I have got it?" She would say pulling a pendant out of her pocket and putting it on.
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: This better work...   This better work... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 pm

"Hmph..."

<- Daken said as he came to a stop. Now that he knew this was who he was looking for, he turned around and got into a stance. Not one of the Uchiha's, definitely one of his own. ->

"Let's dance... Oh and take it easy on a blind guy would ya...?"

<- Daken smiled, essentially, he was in fact blind. It was something he didn't let much of his opponents know. ->
Back to top Go down
Tasha Mamaru
Tasha Mamaru

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: This better work...   This better work... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Tasha would smile as she spoke.

"Blind huh?... Well if I know anything that is that the blind have better senses then everyone else so you must go off of charka signatures to see correct?" she would ask as the wind blew pass and made a sword made of crystal.
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: This better work...   This better work... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:41 pm

"Hmph... No, not chakra signatures. I can see, just not like you can. Everything that exists on a physical plane, I can see in the form of explosions. These explosions are the outlines of everything physical which essentially make up what I can see."

<- Daken would stand with his arms folded. Hopefully, Tasha could understand the complex ways of his vision. ->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This better work...   This better work... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This better work...
Page 1 of 1