Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A friendly sparing match I_vote_lcapA friendly sparing match I_voting_barA friendly sparing match I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A friendly sparing match I_vote_lcapA friendly sparing match I_voting_barA friendly sparing match I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A friendly sparing match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

Cool points : 0

A friendly sparing match Empty
PostSubject: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Setsuna would lazily walk into the open field surrounded by trees. He would unsheath his katana and stab it into the earth. Setsuna then hopped up on the hilt and stood perfectly still on the sword awaiting his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Raven would float downwards from the beautiful light blue sky and see the boy. Raven would begin to twiddle with his ring. This fight was going to get good.

"Umm..hey kid.."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Setsuna watched the boy fall from th sky. Setsuna hopped off of the katana and sheathed it back into its holster.

"So your the one I'm so posed to spar with?"

Setsuna was expecting great things from this opponent he knew that there was more to this kid than what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Raven would raise his eyebrow. He didn't know that he was supposed to do anything. Cracking his neck, Raven would summon his White Magnum into his right hand.

"Let's get started then.."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Setsuna broke into a dash to the right completely avoiding raven. He got to the edge of the arena and ran up a 20ft tall tree. 3/4 of the way up he stopped and placed his hands on the trunk of the tree awaiting his foes next move.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Raven would smile at the weak attempt. Loading his Magnum up with Explosive rounds, Raven would pop a few of them off in Setsuna's direction. If this was going to be the majority of the fight, than Raven wanted to finish it now.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Setsuna watched as raven loaded the bullets . He quickly took one hand off of the stump and did a simple hand sign then hopped off the tree to just latch on to another but as he jumped his jutsu would take affect. He used his earth travel jutsu witch would make a large eruption of fire explode from the ground arou d ravens feet this blast would be 5ft in diameter and 10ft in height. Then as the bullets approached the would blast into the tree and send Setsuna off of the nearby tree and falling to the ground from the shockwave.

"...urg."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Raven could feel the earth rumble as he stood there. Suddenly feeling a spike in tempature, Raven would snicker as he began to absorb the Kenitic Energy from the pre-erupting lava. As the ground beneath Raven burst, it would be in slow motion. Simply floating about 30ft above the ground, Raven would peer down the iron sights of the White Magnum and see Setsuna. Suddenly, the white would begin to depixelize and repixelize into the Black Magnum.

"Prepare yourself.."

Clicking the trigger, a large Kenitic bullet would leave the barrel and blow a large portion of the forest where Setsuna was away.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Setsuna saw raven simply dodge his attack as raven pointed his new black gun at Setsuna. He then arranged his hands into a sign then as the bullet approached the substitution jutsu would take affect and Setsuna would pop out behind raven and do multiple hand signs then hold out his right hand palm facing raven. Then an orb of water surrounded raven and they both would begin to fall in mid air Setsuna would start to heat the water. By the time they hit the ground raven would be roasted. And the fight would be over.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Raven would smile as he still was floating. Gravity would pull Setsuna and his attempt straight to the ground. This kid didn't really think things through. Raven would summon both of his Magnum. He was going to end this fight.

"I'm Sorry but...I'm going to shoot you..."

Landing before Setsuna, Raven would place his white magnum against Setsuna's forehead and the black one against his chest. This fight was clearly over for if Setsuna showed the least bit of resistance, Raven would shoot him. The Black Magnum was loaded with the rest of the Kenetic energy, and the White Magnum was loaded with extremely deadly Lightning Flame Bullets.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Setsuna standing completely still remembering the pistols before. He he simply activate his sharingan with out even blinking Setsuna did a lightning fast side twist to the left and entering ravens personal space would go in between ravens arms. Setsuna would grab his arms at the wrists and pull them down to snap them on Setsunas shoulders the Setsuna would jump to a near by tree.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:02 pm

As Setsuna spun, Raven shifted his center of gravity and also spin to counter Setsuna's spin attempt. Now aiming his White Magnum at Setsuna's right thigh, Raven would pull the trigger. Sending a Lightning Flame Bullet into Setsuna's thigh, Raven would snicker as he pushed him over. Toppling onto the ground, Setsuna would feel the bullet tear through his bone.

"You ignorant bastard..."

Activating his Kaio-Ken, Raven would stomp on Setsuna's unbroken leg, shattering the bone. He was done with this kid. Turning and walking away, Raven would toss his Magnums behind him as they depixelized into nothing.

"Come back when you have the skill to do the same to me.."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Setsuna would howl in pain. He would fall to the ground and barly hear anything raven said.

"Hey great.....match can you take me to medic now..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Raven would stop in his tracks. He'd better hurry. If he didn't, Setsuna could die of blood loss. Turning around and walking up to Setsuna, Raven would place his hand on Setsuna's arm and they would teleport to the Hospital Hidden in the Forest. He knew first hand that Shadow was a great medic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly sparing match   A friendly sparing match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendly sparing match
Page 1 of 1