Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Taking a Walk. I_vote_lcapTaking a Walk. I_voting_barTaking a Walk. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Taking a Walk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:36 pm

A smile would appear on the boy face and the voice would speak again.

"How noble to try to save the boy soul but do you think I live for thousands of years to be just dismiss from a Uchiha."

The boy curse mark would glow brighter and his chakra would started to create heavy winds and dark clouds would appear.

"I not one of those spirit that can be easily wash away. I am much more but when the time come you will understand. Why don't you ask Vessel about me? I'm sure he can help you figure it out. Until then Shadow thank you for the demonstration and I will be seeing you soon."

The purple chakra would create a typhoon around the boy body and he will disappear alone with the winds and clouds.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Shadow would smile with a devilishly evil intent. Grabbing the boy by the neck with extreme strength ant power, Shadow would lift him off of his feet and peer deep into his eyes.

"I see your soul Takeo Uchiha."

Shadow would punch the boy in the stomach with his free hand. The force alone on the punch would rip through his mid section. Shadow would send a huge jolt of Lightning throughout Takeo's body.

"..."

Shadow would snap his fingers and a cup of tea would appear as he watched the boy stand there. Petrified. He was emitting some sort of purple aura but other than that, he was gone. Trapped in the layered Tsukuomi. Shadow would begin to sip the tea as he realized that he had made the Jutsu too powerful for Takeo.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Takeo would feel the fire ball as it started to get closer and he would try to move his feet but it feel like it would trap in black glue. He would start to scream as he felt the ball hit him. It felt like a river of fire drowning him in fear and disperse.

{I see he is one of the strong ones. His power is impressive but he go to need to be much more powerful for what to come.}

The voice in Takeo head would speak and take over his body. Takeo would have black markings forming around his skin and his body will show a purple aura. He would put his hands together numb from the pain and break the jutus.
Taking a Walk. Curse-MarkedSasuke

"Hello Shadow Uchiha it's finally nice to meet you."

The purple chakra would flow around the man in a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:58 am

At the very ending of Takeo's sentance, his world would melf before him. Tsukuomi. The most powerful genjutsu humanity created. Suddenly, the ground would turn into tar. Grabbing Takeo, he would seem to sink into the ground. It was a tar-like substance. The sun would seem to get bigger as the temperature changes drasticly.

"This is my..Tsukuomi.."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:37 am

Takeo would look at Shadow with his sharingan active.

"Show me their skills."

Takeo would get in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Shadow would raise his other eyebrow at the boy's question. Shadow was surprised.

"Indeed I do."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Takeo would think hard about what he learn. He would stand and look at the water and with out looking at Shadow ask him a question.

"Do you process those eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:54 am

Leaning back into the bench, Shadow would raise an eyebrow as he began the ageless story. Not getting into too much detail, Shadow would give him the short version.

"Well, the Sharingan holds incredible power. The single tome, the dual tome, and the triple tome all hold the ability to copy and mimic movements and Jutsu. Once you master the triple tome, your Sharingan can transform with incredible training or watching or killing your best friend, mother, father, or sibling. It revolves around incredible sorrow. Once you have gone through this incredible ordeal, your true eyes will be awakened. The Mangekyou Sharingan. It is the strongest form of Dōjutsu if used correctly. But I'm assuming you would like to learn how to use them.."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Takeo would have take a deep breathe.

"What is the truth about the Uchiha eyes?"

He would look at Shadow waiting on an answer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Looking at the boy with a cold emotionless stare. If Shadow had emotions, he would rip this kids head off. But he doesn't. Shadow's Chakra would begin to rapidly flow throughout his body.

"Ravage and I don't see eye to eye, so seeing us together will be a rare sight to see. And if you want him so badly, you call him."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Takeo would huff his breathe. He don't really have time for this kind of thing.

"Well from what I hear ya'll guys is the two strongest Uchihas in Mylania so please understand it is very important for both of ya'll present."

Takeo would look at the river admiring the sun light dancing across the surface.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:21 am

Shadow would roll his eyes. He didn't want to call anyone. Ravage probably wouldn't show up in the first place.

"I guess, if it means that much to you. Why does it matter again?"
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:17 am

"Can you call your brother Ravage."

Takeo would take a seat.

{I hope they can help me with this dream.} he would think that to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:35 am

Snapping back into reality, Shadow would look up from his reflection and see the boy. Sliding over on the bench, Shadow would gesture for him to sit down.

"What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:29 am

Takeo would see Shadow taking and walk up to him.

"Hello Shadow. May I have a word with you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:55 am

Shadow would be taking a walk around the entire forest. Deciding to stop at the Tranquil Lake was beyond any comprehension. Sitting on a bench that was pretty close to the water, Shadow would peere deep into hisown eyes. His reflection was something like a mirror.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk.   Taking a Walk. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Walk.
Page 1 of 1