Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_vote_lcapChange of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_voting_barChange of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_vote_lcapChange of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_voting_barChange of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryukino
The Shining Light:Ex-KoutoKage
Ryukino

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade Empty
PostSubject: Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade   Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Ryu would be standind outside of the Slade's with a spellbook in his hand. He would open it and begins to chant worlds out of it. A spell circle would appear infront of him and out would come a giant iron Golem it stood about 2 stories tall much bigger then the house itself. The Golem would make a fist and smash the front of the Manor.

Spoiler:

"Slade come out, come out where ever you are." Ryu said in a very dark and twisted voice.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade   Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 am

A giant stone fist would sprout up and grab the iron arm of the golem halting the motion entirely. Slade would then open his door and walk out with his Hyper byakugan active.

"Ryukino Hugo. You have much to answer for."

Slade would say as he caused a pillar of stone to jut diagonally towards the Iron golem with enough force to send it flying. At the moment that the stone pillar struck the hand of stone would crumble.
Back to top Go down
Ryukino
Ryukino

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade   Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:11 am

"How bout I simplify it for you The Diamond will be no more." Ryu said as the golem broke the Stone hand that held it down and would open it's mouth and shoot fireballs out at Slade and his home.

"I am sick of the bullshit that goes on in this world so I'm going to destory it. And I'm gonna take the Earths most powerful user out of his misery." Ryu said as an Army of Iron golems began to come up from the ground. (50 golems)

"But if you join me I shall spare your life but, Sadly, I know you you're gpnna try to fight me right? Well I just want you to Deliver my message, to all The villages.... Tell them they are at war with me the Diamond village Kage Ryukino Hugo and they have 3 days before I unleash my beast to destroy this planet."
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade   Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:16 am

"Its sad that we've barely met yet you know me enough to understand that i'm not one for wanton destruction."

Slade would stomp his foot and his house would begin to rise into the air floating on a foundation reinforced with nth metal. But that wasn't the only trick Slade had in store for Ryo and the golem army. His stomp also caused the ground beneath everything within a two mile radius would liquefy into quicksand. The sheer weight if the golems would be their undoing as they began to sink into the depths of unforgiving earth.

Slade would hear How Ryo spoke and knew that there would be something serious going on. But he wasn't one to work without all the facts at hand. He knew there had to be a reason for his attack, but what was it?

"Consider your message received. But realize that if Kyo doesn't stop your war i will."

Slade would walk along the surface of the sand. His steps would seems to not even touch the surface. With his Hyper Byakygan blazing Slade would make sure to keep his vision on high alert for anything going on in their area.
Back to top Go down
Ryukino
Ryukino

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade   Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Ryu would laugh at what Slade had said he said that he was going to stop him. It tickle him as Slade made his move He would begin to chant once again call forth more golems their summoning shook the planet itself.

"Remember Slade 3 days." Ryu said as he began to walk away to leave slade to battle the 1000 golem army.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade   Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:13 am

The swamp like area would continue to swallow up the golem swarm until they were completely swallowed up. Slade would then solidify the ground around them giving them 0% leverage for movement. He would then contemplate Ryu's word.

"Three days huh? I need to get in contact with Kyo"

Slade would then head out to search for Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade   Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change of heart. Ryu Vs. Slade
Page 1 of 1