Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Help a fellow Uchiha? I_vote_lcapHelp a fellow Uchiha? I_voting_barHelp a fellow Uchiha? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Help a fellow Uchiha? I_vote_lcapHelp a fellow Uchiha? I_voting_barHelp a fellow Uchiha? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Help a fellow Uchiha?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valentine Uchiha
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Valentine Uchiha

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Trying to learn self control and manners; Being Nice; Showing his true self

Help a fellow Uchiha? Empty
PostSubject: Help a fellow Uchiha?   Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:33 pm

It was night time, and a Crescent moon would be out, Valentine walked out the darkness of some trees, He would be walking with his head down and his eyes closed, his vision was a little blurry though and he didnt know why.

"I should try to use my sharingan... until i get somewhere i can settle" As Soon as he activated his Sharingan there was an incredible pain in his eyes and he fell onto the ground "What the hell is up with this..... Hopefully i find an Uchiha who can explain this all to me....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow Uchiha?   Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:03 am

Strolling down a nearby road, Shadow would over hear someone talking to themself. Following the voice, Shadow would lift an eyebrow at the boy toying with his eyes as he finally made his way to him.

"Hello there...is one having ocular disfunctions..?"
Back to top Go down
Valentine Uchiha
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Valentine Uchiha

Job/hobbies : Trying to learn self control and manners; Being Nice; Showing his true self

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow Uchiha?   Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:54 am

Valentine got up again with his eyes closed and walked to where he was right in front of the man who just spoke

"Something is wrong, my sight is getting horrible, and every time i activate my sharingan theres an incredible pain." Valentine opened his eyes and felt like he was looking through a cloud "Oh no......"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow Uchiha?   Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Shadow would cross his arms as he leaned against a rather large tree. Looking the boy down, Shadow would examine his movements.

"...your simply going blind...nothing some chemistry cant fix..."
Back to top Go down
Valentine Uchiha
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Valentine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow Uchiha?   Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:19 am

Valentine Frowned...

"Blind.... Dont tell me that the reason has something to do with my Sharingan Changing a few weeks back right? I Thought it was nothing when i looked in the mirror and kept using it...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow Uchiha?   Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:28 am

Without warning, Shadow would toss the boy a vial with a thick red ooze in it. Walking up to Valentine and tilting his head back, Shadow would send him into a daze. An Illusion in sorts. The reason for his actions, the ooze is very painful when used, but it heals the eyes.

"..."

After dripping the ooze into his eyes, Shadow would lean him against a nearby tree and sit next to him and wait for the Genjutsu to wear off.

"..hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow Uchiha?   Help a fellow Uchiha? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help a fellow Uchiha?
Page 1 of 1