Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Intense battle I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Intense battle I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Intense battle I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Intense battle I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Intense battle I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Intense battle I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Intense battle I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Intense battle I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Intense battle I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Intense battle I_vote_lcapIntense battle I_voting_barIntense battle I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Intense battle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anisuki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Anisuki

Cool points : 0

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Anisuki entered the battle field floating down and landing. She stood there waiting for this "Raven" a so called saiyan.

"We will see about this Raven i guess..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Raven would float down onto the battlefield with a strange expression on his face. He felt energy that was much like his near by. Looking around, Raven's blackened aura would begin to expand in his anger. This was an outrage.

"Show yourself Saiyan!!"
Back to top Go down
Anisuki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Anisuki

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:30 pm

She stood upright and felt a large amount of energy start surging from somewhere. She walked forward and saw Raven, this saiyan was powerful as she could tell.

"You saiyan i challenge you to a small fight."

She stood up and charged up her power and the ground around her started to crack.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Raven would anger, and his aura would spike with his rage. Raven would begin to raise his energy aswell. The ground would crack and ripple underneath his raw power. He hoped she girl knew what she was doing by challenging him. He didn't go easy on anyone.

"A small fight.. your pathetic!!"
Back to top Go down
Anisuki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Anisuki

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:58 am

As she charged up the ground blew away from here and deep inside she was growing hatred for this saiyan.

"Your the pathetic one you will feel the true power of a saiyan warrior!!"

She flew up into the air and was done charging and her hair turned black as night and with all her energy she shot on giant burst of energy at Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Raven would begin to laugh as he transformed into a Super Saiyan. The blast would flash towards him but he would not move. His raw power would protect him from her blast. She knew nothing about how to handle her powers just yet.

"A true Saiyan Warrior knows when she's beaten.. why do you insist on fighting a True Super Saiyan..?"

The blast would hit Raven dead on, but once the dust and rubble cleared, he would still be standing there, unscathed. He would look at the girl with pure anger in his eyes.

"...who are you, Saiyan..?"
Back to top Go down
Anisuki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Anisuki

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:24 pm

She wasn't surprised at all, she actually hoped this would happened she went at him with super speed, and lifted her right hand and with just on shot she blasted Raven in the face and sent him flying back, she than caught up with him and kicked him in the stomach and flung him back to the ground.

"Hmm you are very strong...."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Before she blasted Raven in the face, he would grab the hand that she used the blast with, and it would create a point blank explosion. Most likely harming her. He would clench his grip on her hand and he would activate his Kaio-Ken ability. Kaio-Ken x2 doubles Raven's overall strength, Raven used Kaio-Ken x15.

"Your weak.."

Throwing the girl over his body and onto the ground, she would create a massive crater. Raven would place his foot onto her stomach, and release a massive Explosive Wave. Explosive Wave was is an outward blast of harmful energy that destroys just about anything. But since she was a Saiyan, she would probably survive. Maybe.

"Learn your power before you challenge me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anisuki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Anisuki

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:38 pm

She laid on the ground in pain weak, she didn't think this threw, but she had one last option she whispered quietly motioning raven to come closer.

"akinin orkan..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Raven would place his hand on her head and begin to pump his energy into her. This was a gift Saiyan's can do. Transfer energy to each other. Her wounds would begin to heal.

"...come to me when you can bring me a challenge.."

Raven began to float away. The moment he reached the sky, above the trees, he would fly away in a massive burst of speed.
Back to top Go down
Sorco
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Sorco

Job/hobbies : Assassin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:46 pm

As raven was flying away he was hit by and object and fell in the ground a giant crater formed and whatever hit raven back away.

"Raven!! I have returned stronger and faster!! you will fight me now!"

He rammed his sword into the ground and the shadows in the crater consumed Raven. The he balled up his hand into a fist And the whole area imploded around Raven the dark matter consumed him.

"Get up and fight!!!!!"

He jumped back and dusted off his wings, and waited for the rubble and dust to clear.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Raven would grin with evil intent as he was consumed by darkness. Unfortunately for Sorco, within every Super Saiyan, was a burning light. The darkness would explode and erupt with light. Raven would appear floating above the mile deep crater and be in full Super Saiyan form. He was at his peak now.

"If you think your so powerful, then stay right where you are, and test your might..!!"

Raven's arms were outstretched and lightning was surging through him. The crater would expand outwards when Raven raised his Power Level. Raven would bring his hands forwards and a deep black aura would begin to form. He would wait for Sorco.
Back to top Go down
Sorco
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Sorco

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Sorco just grinned at laughed at Raven.

"Raven if you insists on trying to destroy me be my guest but your efforts wont pull through!!"

He picked up his sword and waited.
Back to top Go down
Anisuki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Anisuki

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Anisuki collided with Sorco and threw him away as she looked up at Raven she felt a strange pull towards him like she was connected with him in some way..

"Raven do not destroy him he is a new blood filled with rage and anger much like you if you must kill someone kill me, i know your pain for the lose of Ravage..."
Back to top Go down
Sorco
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Sorco

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Sorco got up the hti surprised him but didn't hurt him...

"You!.."

His eyes lit up and he screamed out a large and loud scream and he charged up and his formed changed into the angel of death.

His form was now pure evil his face was a skull with rows of sharp teeth(much like barraka's) And his wings had grown ten fold and he had become 5 times more powerful.

"You will pay for what you have done saiyan!!.. May shadow take mercy on your soul!"
Back to top Go down
Anisuki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Anisuki

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:10 pm

She was startled, this wasn't normal...

"What are you?..."

She went up to the thing and blasted him away with a powerful blast the smoke took time to clear away.
Back to top Go down
Sorco
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Sorco

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:13 pm

When the smoke cleared he was still standing there. He grabbed her by the throat.

"You pathetic little being i should kill you right now!"

He pulled Sicron out and had her held down he walked up and grabbed her skull and crushed it with a flick of his wrist and than he tossed her away were she landed motionless.

He than turned toward Raven and flew up to him, looking and his fists and arms he kicked him down to the ground and pulled up Sicron to pull him down neck deep.

"Raven... this battle will not end in death, you will take me to shadow and there i will force him to resurrect ravage for you... Do we have a deal?"

He reverted form and was the normal angel again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:08 am

Raven would watch the boy whale on the girl and not have the slightest concern for either of them. His muscles were rippling with sheer power and the sky would begin to darken. Raven was withdrawaling the energy of the gods for this attack. The black mass of energy that was forming in front of Sorco was something that no one should underestimate. Large strands of lightning would seem to whip their way to the edges of the crater as Raven's power Level continued to rise.

"I don't need your petty deals fool!!! Your errogance will be your undoing!!!!!"

Raven would release the incredible amount of energy in an instant. It would find its way incinerating the boy with no time to react. This was no simple Blackbird technique. The abilities of Raven's Gamma Rays were incorporated in the blast so even if Sorco were to find himself being able to dodge this massive blast, the aftermath would end in his downfall also. The blast would engulf raven in a massive black aura as it found its target. Sorco would find himself in the lava pools once more.
Back to top Go down
Sorco
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Sorco

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:52 pm

The blast hadn't harmed Sorco at all but the radiation made him tingle, and he saw Raven and just smirked, and his eyes lit up red.

"I have another battle to attend to vengeance is back i feel his presence here this time you have on but next time if i live i will find you lord Raven."

He lifted off and flew away at super speeds.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:37 am

As the smoke cleared Slade would be seen standing a safe distance holding the girl under his arm. She was new to him yet she wore the symbol of the Diamond Village. Peering through the smoke Slade would recognize Raven yet he looked different. The power about him seemed menacing and powerful. Placing the girl down on her feet Slade would look at the devastating effect of Raven's power.

"Impressive. You have grown since our last encounter, Raven."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:10 am

Feeling Slade's presence, Raven would teleport over to his location. Raven would begin to pump more Saiyan energy into the wounded girl and clench his fists. Looking at Slade, he would tower over Raven like usual. Lightning would crackle through his body as his energy continued to ripple through his muscles.

"...it's been a while indeed Slade... I've evolved into a new type of Super Saiyan.. without your help.."
Back to top Go down
Anisuki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Anisuki

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:48 pm

She awoke to se Raven and this new person she had never seen before in her life.

"Who.. are you....?"

She pointed towards Slade..
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:13 am

"I see. And i commend you on that, but your energy is even more chaotic than before. You may have seriously harmed this young lady if i hadn't come in time."

Slade would look over at Anisuki as Raven began to heal her. Then back to him.

"Even so this is the path you have chosen. Please use your power wisely."

He would turn to walk away, but before he left he would answer her question.

"I'm nobody important dear child."

After that he would disappear in a blur.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:12 am

Raven's anger would peak. He was so angry and he honestly didn't know why. He would clench his fists as Slade walked away from him. Raven would begin to float into the sky.

"...i didnt do that to her Slade.. even your eyes couldn't see through my pain..."

Raven would fly away knowing the Saiyan girl would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Sorco
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Sorco

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:51 pm

As Raven and Slade left Sorco morphed out of the shadows and knelt next to Anisuki..

"I'm sorry what i did was unnecessary and an innocent soul as been convicted of my crimes i will apologize to raven with my soul and power to him if i survive vengeance, see you at the tournament."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intense battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense battle   Intense battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intense battle
Page 1 of 1