Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A father and son team. I_vote_lcapA father and son team. I_voting_barA father and son team. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A father and son team. I_vote_lcapA father and son team. I_voting_barA father and son team. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A father and son team.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arzores
Deceased
Deceased
Arzores

Cool points : 0

A father and son team. Empty
PostSubject: A father and son team.   A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Arzores walked up to a grave, it read.

"Corvo Attano Beloved Father and Protector"
"2123-2203"

He removed his hood and removed his fathers mask from his belt and he knelt.

"I will bring down justice on the ones that took you from me"

A tear ran down is face he pulled off his glove on his left hand and rolled up his sleeve and the marks burned bright yellow, and the glow was dim and lit up the grave. He placed his fathers mask on the grave and stood up anger grew on his face. He flipped his hood back up and turned around and ran into a figure.

"Move peasant i don't have time for you..."

The man just stood there tall and wearing his fathers coat, the outsiders mark on his left hand. He was furious and he pushed the figure over.

"Are you starting something, you don't deserve those things im going to take back whats rightfully my fathers!!"

He flicked his wrist and his hidden blade appeared and he flipped out his blade and engaged the man.
Back to top Go down
Corvo

Corvo

Job/hobbies : Royal protector

PostSubject: Re: A father and son team.   A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:37 pm

He grabbed the boys blades and twisted him over his shoulder, he landed with a thud. He than walked slowly over to the mask and picked it up, the metal was cold and hard the rain made it wet and with was cold to the touch he placed it on his face. A snug fit.

He than turned to the boy he was brushing his clothes off the boys face black behind the hood. He pulled his blade out and flipped it into his hand the black metal was recently polished and had a gleam.

He blinked next to the boy and touched his forehead he than fell over passed out cold.
Back to top Go down
Sorco
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Sorco

Job/hobbies : Assassin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A father and son team.   A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:45 pm

He appeared from the left of Corvo.

"Is this the one..?" He muttered from behind his mask the voice sounded hollow and cold.

He looked at Corvo who just stood there and said nothing like he was a mute. He shook his head and picked up Arzores he adjusted his wings so he was ready to fight. But something tugged at his wings and than he felt pain immense pain. He fell to the ground and looked around his wings lay on the ground next to him.

"What the fuck!!!!!...." he cried out into the night and his stubs went back into his body and the pain was gone.

What did you do?? And at that moment his hand burned and a black liquid came up his arm like vines over a building but this itched into his skin and burned bright yellow at the end of his hand a mark much like Corvos's appeared.

"Welcome to the team....."

And with that he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Arzores
Deceased
Deceased
Arzores

PostSubject: Re: A father and son team.   A father and son team. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:42 pm

He had awoken chained up in a room water dripped down from the ceiling onto is hand it felt warm and kind to the touch he looked around and tried to move and his efforts failed. He tried to scream and nothing came out he couldn't speak and was frightened he looked around and i figured appeared. He grunted and laid a chest on the ground and kicked it open.

Inside were horrors of the unknown the mask carved of the finest steel the skeletal structure was frightening it even scared him it was put of him and it latched to his face the metal became one with the skin and couldn't be removed the pain was immense blood was everywhere he was then let off the chain and feel down with a thud.

He was then hit with an arrow and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A father and son team.   A father and son team. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A father and son team.
Page 1 of 1