Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_vote_lcapGathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_voting_barGathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_vote_lcapGathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_voting_barGathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)

Go down 
+7
Ravage Uchiha
Lord Ouin
Jaime Caine
Kyo Hishida
Matsuo Reinke
Alkel
Dante Kuchiki
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) Empty
PostSubject: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Dante would Be waiting in the Middle of the Garden once again admiring its Profound Beauty once more. He Had sent out the Hell butterflies to send The other soul Reapers- Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel to gather here so that they can discuss everything that was explained in the meeting the one that they all missed.

"I hope they get here soon..this is kinda urgent"

He said fixing his Hair and adjusting his Garb.
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Alkel

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Alkel loved butterflies, and he never seen a hell butterfly before, so he follow it all the way until it led to Dante. The same guy he was doing the mission with. Alkel gave a soft smile towards Dante. It seemed both of them had the same ideal for beauty

"Hello Dante. Is there a reason this butterfly has led me towards you?"

He still had his umbrella opened, blocking the sun rays from touching his skin. He wasn't going to burn like most typical vampire are "supposed" to, but it does cause an extreme irratation......
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Matsuo would walk into the garden being led by the black hell butterfly. He carried both his nth katana and his Zanpakto oh his waist. He didn't know what he was summoned for, but he figured it was important.

"So what is the situation?"

Matsuo would ask as he looked at both Dante and Alkel.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Kyo simply fell from about 40 feet up landing on his back, Note Do not flash step after hell butterflies.

"Effing, Ow." Kyo got up and walked over to the others "Sooo ummmm, Any idea what this is all about?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:09 pm

"Ah...So you all have finally Arrived"

Dante said turning to them with a faint smile. His captains Rope was covering most of his body and completely concealed his Zanpakuto.His Smile would quickly fade as he began to speak to the Shingami Deputies.

"Alright then....I am Captain Dante Kuchiki...I have been given the task of gathering all the shingami deputies by Necross himself."

He then walked over the fountain and Placed a Hand in it swirling his hand with water.

" You all have been gathered for one reason and one reason only....Oruin is coming...And with an army the like we have never seen before... We have been granted the task of protecting the three Villages with all our might to the best of our Abilities."

He then would walk over to a patch of flowers who's colors differ from all the rest.

"For not only the preservation of our lives but...the lives of the citizens of the Tri-Villages.....Now....First of..in addition to myself...who have Obtain the Art of Bankai?"

He said standing firmly by the plants.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:22 pm

"Abbanon trained me till i obtained Bankai."

Matsuo would say as he stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Kyo simply used his Bankai and changed into a form similar to Wolf Himself

"I obtained Bankai too, Mine is pretty fun also"
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:46 pm

"I've have only been able to obtain the shikai state of my Zanpakuto. I apoligize in advance if I'm not big of an asset."

Alkel twirled his umbrella for no reason whatsoever. THe only thing that got him to Chuunin level was that his Zanpakuto spirit came and told him it's name during the ranking exam. Who knows when the next time both of them would be bonding again.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:04 am

Jaime would flash step to the meeting.

"Dante do you mind if I take Alkel so he can learn his bankai?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:00 pm

"No qualms. Here ...by all means help him out"

Dante said as he turned. To the rest. If them after addressing. Jamie. It seems that aside from Kyo matsu was also a so.jonin. who possessed. Bankai. It would be wise to have one of each one both him and. Jamie's. Teams.

"Alright. Now on two the squads.... matsu you will be coming with me.Kyoto will be in Jamie's. Squad and so will akel. Abbadon will be shifting. Back and forth. Between. Us so he'll join us when possible... we don't know exactly. When ourin. Will strike so untilled then we should all focus. On our individual. Training. And furthering. Our Bankai. So that we aren't left in the lerch... now...any questions or concerns? "

He said as he lifted. Up hos garb to avoid. Stepping on it.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:41 pm

"Just one question."

Matsuo would look over towards Dante and smirked.

"When will we be able to kick him and his general's teeth in?"

Matsuo was itching for a fight. Staying at Slade's house he would train almost continuously. He was ready to put his strength to the test.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:55 am

All of a sudden four hollows would appear hungry for spiritual presser. Two would aim for Dante and the other two would go for the other aiming to eat their souls.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Kyo Instantly got pissed, Everywhere he went hoping there wasnt going to be any fighting some motherfucker had to start a battle, he simply tapped his zanpakuto twice turning it into a Form Similar to The Grim Reaper's Scythe

"Dont fucking play with me." Kyo Would Flash step over a Hollow Bringing the Scythe down towards its head
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:52 pm

As the hollow appeared edate would go into full battle mood though he kept a calm demeanor as always.

[ Spread and Cause death...Kurocho-kingu]

Instantly dantes zanpakuto disspiated into thousands of blue and black butterflies.

[Death by pride]

Dante said and the butterflies would instanly swarm around the two hollow creating a large tornado that would aim to Shreed them to shreds by means of thier razso sharp wings. At the same time they releassed thier deadly poison turning the torando into a dark blue.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Matsuo would feel the slight twinge of spiritual pressure from the Hollows as they appeared. Matsuo's Spiritual pressure would immediately spike as he performed the Quick draw technique with his Zanpakuto in an attempt to slice through the mask of the hollow when it was close enough.

"Apparently somebody heard my request for a fight!"

Matsuo was livid as his Zanpakuto Spirit began to speak to him.

"Don't get too excited Matsuo. You still have some techniques to learn."

Matsuo would sigh as he looked over and saw the materialization of his Zanpakuto spirit, visible only to him. He would sigh as he looked towards his partner. and thought to him.

"Yeah i know, i know."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:44 am

((Kyo, please use your enchantment to go into shikai state. You can't just magically tap your Zanpakutou, and it automatically goes into Shikai, that's bull... please fix it. And if you don't have an enchantment, you definitely need to get one. Necross should have enforced this rule since he is running the bleach aspect.))
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:46 am

((Lol no disrespect but he isn't doing a very good job with it ether..))
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am

In ravage's case, your half right. It could be how kyo realize his zanpakuto. Necross simply state something and the black color of te sword melts off. The only thing yo need to do is add more spice and a statement. Thats it. As for ti number 8, when peeps were getting attacked, where were you at?
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:25 am

((Yeah, that's basically what I meant, statement/enchantment must be done.))
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:48 pm

((godmotherfucking dammit Ravage. Did you care to look at the previous posts? i never released my bankai which in turn is a copycat which allows me to change it into things like a Scythe or Rapier. so please dont try to make it seem like im just magically doing things. gracias))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:55 pm

You need to calm the FUCK DOWN with that attitude kid. If you so fuckin pissed, Challange the man to a fight!!! I don't want any shit talking going on on this website...you can do that elsewhere. So keep it strictly to RPing or just PM each other!! And stop spamming all of these topics!! Or I can just pull out the "Fist Of Shame" and suspend your characters...your choice..
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:38 am

((Nah, that's the second time he snapped at me like that, im banning him for 2-3 months. Maybe that will teach him a lesson.

Secondly, who the hell said anything about bankai...? You're really pissing me off because nothing you do makes any sense on this site what-so-ever... like I said, there is alot of shit you need to learn about rping and arguing with a higher up, who knows what he's talking about, isn't exactly helping your cause. So I will see how a 2-month ban will serve you.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:43 am

That's abit harsh Ravvy. >.< your kinda irrational when your angry. How about a month? Even though it is his third offense...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:54 am

((Im not angry, im just now realizing that im not really being harder enough and letting people like Kyo bypass everything we know about anime and rping, by arguing with us. Im not saying that the people outside of the admin group don't have a say-so, im just now realizing that when I try to tell him something, he has a bitch-fit.

So yes, I got offended, so I think a month is a decent amount of time. Its not like he uses the site all day everyday anyway. And he will learn to respect the admin's judgement. WITH OUT SMART BACKTALK.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:56 am

Fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next