Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..

Go down 
+3
Arzores
Shinok
Rahotekon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arzores
Deceased
Deceased
Arzores

Cool points : 0

The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Him and the royal protectors would appear in the battlefield and they rushed over to their fallen master. The would crouch over his body and say a few words. Then turned to Rahotekon.

"You have beaten Shinok in fair combat in return as your gift we give you our allegiance and are forever in your debt" they took their places next to him looking like deadly statues.
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:50 pm

He spotted a weak spot and this was his chance he would take it. He jumped off a vertical wall He brought his ax up in an uppercut form slicing open his breast plate showing his glowing organs. He then using both hidden blades would jab him multiple times there he would fall to the ground and he landed on him.

"Today you die. Today the revolution has started. Shinok your rule has ended and Today we claim your land!" With that he would decapitate the god and pick up his head and show it to the council he would give a great roar one much like a dragons he would than plant his head on a stick and take the blade and break it releasing mist and souls back to their owners. He waited for his master to appear.
Back to top Go down
Shinok
Antagonist
Antagonist
Shinok

Cool points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Shinok would grin and he ripped the suit off him, the flesh of the mortal body would melt off and fall to the ground with a splat revealing a metal armor plating on the god he would grin, but the boy couldn't see it.

"You're messing in things you shouldn't be messing with boy.." He would say with a growl. He charged him jumping over him slicing him in the back but he made a terrible mistake.
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:41 pm

He couldn't let this happen his heart raced and sweat rolled down the side of his face he peered up at Shinok he stood their grinning he would flick his wrist and his blades would appear he would cut Shinoks achilles tendon and a black substance poured out and Shinok gave out a howl.

"I have come to far to be beaten by you!!!" His aura brightened and with newly found enrgy he would flip Shinok of his back he would take his ax and cut him up the middle but the axe bounced off hitting something metal he would jump off and throw his hidden blade into the wall using the chain as a fulcrum he would launch himself 100 yards away from Shinok.
Back to top Go down
Shinok
Antagonist
Antagonist
Shinok

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:37 pm

He would just plucked the arrow out of the air the mist rolling off it cool and chilling to the touch he snapped it with a flick of his wrist and tossed it on the ground.

"You can do better than that can't you!!!" His suit would tear and an opening in the skin would reveal a chrome like surface underneath the human face and orange eyes glowing like a star would peer at the boy from the other side of the field. He would rush the kid again grabbing his arm twisting him to the ground he would reach up towards the sky and a flash of orange lightning would come down and hit the boy he put his foot on his chest pushing down this would be the end of this being.
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:32 pm

He would roll out of the way of the blast and land hard on the ground cracking the surface.

"How did he do that..?" He would think to himself and draw his boy his right arm was cut pretty badly blood would fall to the ground. He enchanted one of his arrows with freezing chakra and he would fire aiming for shinoks head.
Back to top Go down
Shinok
Antagonist
Antagonist
Shinok

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:29 pm

The dust would settle but Shinok would be gone he would be behind the boy with the blade drawn he would punch the kid in the gut sending orange energy into him blasting him back he would extend his right arm and summon the Blade of Souls it appeared into his hands with mist rolling off the tip.

"Nice try boy but you will have to do better than that.." He would charge up his powers and send a shot of energy at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:26 pm

He would grin and his aura flared his eyes blood red his pupils slits like a cats his skin would appear rough and a sort of black like ash would discolor it. Dust blew out from under him and the feathers on the ax would blow with the wind. He charged at Shinok he rolled over his back taking the butt of his axe and putting it into his sternum and he would then hook the blade into his back and toss him.

"You will die today Lord Shinok!!" He pulled out mustang and shot six rounds into Shinok I giant dust ball would form in the air and he would wait for the dust to settle.
Back to top Go down
Shinok
Antagonist
Antagonist
Shinok

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm

The air become humid and staticy orange flashes would go off every now and then in corners of area's and I giant blinding orange flash would go off and standing in a crater would be a man in a black suit grinning at Rahotekon.

"You come to challenge me..? Haha this will be over In a matter of seconds!" orange energy would roll of his hand into the ground he dusted off his suit and walked up the crater and waited for Rahotekon to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:17 pm

He entered the arena the energy radiating off him he grinned and pulled out his ax and it extended in length to a staff like object. He looked around he saw a council of elders gather and take their seats above a high wall overlooking the battlefield.

"Where is Shinok old great ones?!?!?" He let his hidden blade drop to the ground the chain falling onto the ground rattling he waited for the Primordial to appear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Elysium Castle :: The Leader's District :: The Palace of the Gods-
Jump to: