Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_vote_lcapA fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_voting_barA fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_vote_lcapA fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_voting_barA fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A fight with a new foe (kaleb)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kichiro Kyoya
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Kichiro Kyoya

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : training

A fight with a new foe (kaleb) Empty
PostSubject: A fight with a new foe (kaleb)   A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Kyoya would walk onto the battlefield carrying his suit case. He would sit on a tree stump and wait for his foe.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Nothing

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A fight with a new foe (kaleb)   A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:28 pm

/ Emotionless as all get out... Kaleb came walking steadily through the trees. He was dressed in a white garb which showed a certain similarity to the color of his hair.

Strapped at his side, was his Zanpaktou. It was a long sword, covered by its long black sheath. He hadn't been in the heat of battle in a while. In fact, a couple of years since Shadow Uchiha randomly attacked him. You could say it kinda scared Kaleb, in a way. /

"..."

/ He didn't notice the other kid in the area. For comfort, he sat down and layed his Zanpaktou in front of him. /
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A fight with a new foe (kaleb)   A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:13 am

~Eight would walk onto the battlefield with his white flame cloak on. His body would shine and gleam off of the sunlight as he looked around the area. To the right, was Kaleb, and the left, Kichiro. As Eight made his entrance, his eyes would shift over the battlefield once more. He had a strange feeling that something weird was going to happen.~

"...are you skilled with your Zanpakutō..?"

~Eight was curious. The other man with the sword intregued him in a way. He aswell hasn't seen the heat of battle since his last encounter with Dante Kuchiki. Dante hadn't yet figured out how to achieve Bankai, it was still on Eight's mind as his left hand rested on the hilt of his sheathed blade. Eight had a Kitana, but it would soon change shape entirely in battle.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight with a new foe (kaleb)   A fight with a new foe (kaleb) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight with a new foe (kaleb)
Page 1 of 1