Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Second Fight I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Second Fight I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Second Fight I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Second Fight I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Second Fight I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Second Fight I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Second Fight I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Second Fight I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Second Fight I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Second Fight I_vote_lcapSecond Fight I_voting_barSecond Fight I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Second Fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:48 pm

*_Dawn would come into the training field for the second time looking to get a fight. She was aiming to increase her kenjutsu skills. They weren't weak, they just need a little bit of tuning. She would bend down, picking a Lilly out of the grass. It was beautiful in her eyes. Made her think of finding the love of her life, wherever that may be._*
Back to top Go down

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Jin was on his daily stroll and passed this young lady. He walked up to her and reached up for a hand shake. He was thinking that he might beagle to get a good challenge out of this he also thought she was pretty hot.

"hello who are you. I'm Jin."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:21 pm

*_Dawn would turn around, facing the short man before smiling. She outstretched her hand, grabbing his, returning his handshake in a respectful manner._*

"I'm Dawn Myagi. Nice to meet you Jin. Are you looking for a battle?"

*_Dawn would say as she let go of his hand, now distancing herself from him a few feet before turning to face him once more._*
Back to top Go down

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:51 pm

"uhhh sure but I don't know how good you are so I'm going to go all out."

Jin took out his bow and grabbed an arrow with his right hand pulled the sling back and let go. As the arrow left the bow it turned into 360 arrows all coming out of the single arrow they all had blunt tips to hit the chakura points. The arrows speed across dawn about 5 feet to both sides so it was a skim chance of escape without a chackura point hit.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:22 pm

... A frontal attack!!!

*_Dawn would draw her Nodachi, swinging it swiftly with haste. She effectively knocked off most arrows that were directly in front of her but, she missed one. This arrow hit her square in the leg, but touching a chakra point because she was already on the move toward Jin._*

"Velo Turn..."

*_Dawn's velocity would skyrocket, sending her shooting forward with much speed. She was already in the face of Jin with her katana at her hip. It would be pulled up in an upward slashing motion quickly. This alarming speed of hers might have been too much for Jin to handle, unless he had a trick up his sleeve for this._*
Back to top Go down

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Jin saw the girl block his attack away like it was nothing once he saw that he knew what to do as she came flying towards hin he used rotation and made the rotation about 3ft all around. If she kept moving towards him she would be delt massive damage and be sent back about to her original position.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:04 pm

*_Being inside of her Velo turn state, Dawn was moving way too fast for her to stop. As she tried to stop in her tracks, she found that her Nodachi had already made contact with the rotation spin. This resulted in her losing her Nodachi. Dawn was send flying back a few feet. Her body would hit the ground pretty hard. She would get up from the ground with a few minor cuts and bruises._*

"That was a nice attack..."

*_Dawn would look to the right, seeing her Nodachi stuck inside the ground. Her attention would point back to Jin. She would outstretch her hand toward the ground, channeling lightning chakra into it. The lightning would become visible in her hand slowly growing. She would begin her dash toward Jin._*
Back to top Go down

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:38 am

Jin saw the girl channel the lightning chakura into her arm and as she approached he used a force palm to her chest if hit it would knock her back about 10ft further away from her sword this would be the end.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:36 pm

*_Dawn had seen this attack before by Jin. But the eminent difference in this time around, was that Dawn was going to utilize this as an advantage for her follow up attack. As she saw him reer back his palm, she would dip to the side, aiming to get away from the force palm, but she couldn't avoid it entirely. The left side of her body was hit, resulting in it spinning wildly. It was wild, but graceful._*

"..."

*_She would land with her right hand supporting her descend._*

"...Velo Turn..."

*_Her body would blur from her current position, moving toward Jin at a speed he couldn't have been ready for. As she came in range, she would jump up aiming to send an upward thrusting punch to his chin._*
Back to top Go down

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Jin watched as the girl was gracefully spinning through the air and then saw as the girl vanished.

"Shit."

he then saw that the girl was now infront of him. He got hit by the uppercut and was flung back about 10ft back spinning around in the air and then landed straight on his back he than got up slowly and wiped the blood from his chin and then got up to his feet. He then withdrew his bow and shot 3 arrows and multiplied them into 1600the then they went in no order and they all speed across the field so there was no was she could get out with out getting a chackura point hit.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Myagi
Aspiring Genin
Aspiring Genin
Dawn Myagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:29 pm

*_Dawn's advancing did not stop. It seemed that this kid Jin knew how to fight, and she was starting to think twice about taking it easy on him. By the time Jun's back hit the ground, Dawn was already a literal 5 feet away still running with determination._*

"... You're pretty good..."

*_She was already in his face before he got up. The minute he went to draw his arrows, Dawn would wrap her right arm around his neck, sending a bone shattering knee lift to his stomach area. This battle seemed as if it was nearing its end._*
Back to top Go down

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:35 pm

As the girl came in his arrows were out and in a ready position the middle arrow on the bow would hit her I so the stomach and hit one of her chakura points if she tried to do the attack she would get her chalice blocked off and she would be down for the count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Fight   Second Fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Fight
Page 1 of 1