Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A sorta training act... I_vote_lcapA sorta training act... I_voting_barA sorta training act... I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A sorta training act... I_vote_lcapA sorta training act... I_voting_barA sorta training act... I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A sorta training act...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A sorta training act... Empty
PostSubject: A sorta training act...   A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:52 pm

The wind would howl behind him as he kept walking forward, the sun beat down on his neck making him sweat but his face wouldn't change expression, the soul within him made emotions leave him he would stop and stand still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Vengeance

Job/hobbies : Pyrotechnics

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Lightning
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A sorta training act...   A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Vengeance would wak onto the battlefield and see the young man standing in the center of the field. Vengeance would rub his hand across his gourd and feel the heat radiate from the sun onto the gourd. He would approach the boy.

"So your the youngin I saw earlier in that fight with shadow."

Vengeance would withdraw his katana from it's black case. He would hold it infront of him and look at the blade, with the sun's light gleaming off of it.

"So you came to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A sorta training act...   A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:04 pm

He would look up at the dragon man and just speak.

"Yes......"

His eyes would turn red and his skin would began to show specs of black on it showing scales he would than turn around and rub the necklace. His aura would kick up he would slowly reach for his left hand removing the glove exposing the white of the bone. He would wiggle his fingers a black substance would drip off his index finger.

"I do wish to fight you..." 

He would stand and wait for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Vengeance

Job/hobbies : Pyrotechnics

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Lightning
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A sorta training act...   A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Vengeance would see the boy's hand and wondered if there was a hidden power to this hand.  Vengeance would have to be cautious.

"Lets get started."

Vengeance would do a hand sign.

"Quick release."

Vengeance was prepared for anything that this boy had for him. Vengeance would dash and an after imagewould be the only thing seen before vengeance appeared behind Rahotekon and sent a right uppercut to rahotekon's back.
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A sorta training act...   A sorta training act... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:41 am

He would quickly turn around totally unaware of what had just happened and the uppercut caught him off guard and he would've gone flying back.

"Nice one....but you need more work...." he would say this with a sigh as he would get up.

He would stick his left hand on the ground and the black substance would form beneath him he would speak in a language unheard of and a creature would emerge from the abyss. It would stand there motionless for a second and then it would summon another one of it's kind.

"Please do my work......"

They would dash at vengeance with incredible speed and they would dissipate into the ground from sight one would appear beneath him from a black hole while the other would jump up and send a fist towards his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sorta training act...   A sorta training act... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sorta training act...
Page 1 of 1