Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Darkness Training I_vote_lcapDarkness Training I_voting_barDarkness Training I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Darkness Training I_vote_lcapDarkness Training I_voting_barDarkness Training I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Darkness Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Zeke would walk around the field as he was on the lookout for Chieko. He then saw a tree with a wierd marking on it. Wow that's new. Wonder what it means? Zeke thought as he ran his hand across it. Just then he was teleported outside a small house with a mailbox that says Voodoo. "Where the hell am I? Well I better go ask and see how I'm suppose to get back." Zeke said as he walked to the door. He knocked three times and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Voodoo would come open the door and see Zeke and say "Its about time you arrived. I thought you would never find the entrance I put up. But nevermind that, come in and have a seat and I will explain everything."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:54 pm

As he walked in, Zeke looked around the nice looking house.
Darkness Training Earth-sheltered

But he wondered where the light was coming in, if there was no sun outside.

"Ummmm....sir, why were you expecting me? I don't even know your name. I just wanted to know how to get back to the training field so that I can work on some new justus."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Voodoo would sigh. He thought Zeke would understand why he was here, but no matter. "Ok Zeke I will return you back to that realm but first however you will need to prove yoursel of my help."

Voodoo would walk to a bookshelf and pull out an old book with leather straps. He would then walk back toward Zeke and say "First off read this Zeke."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Zeke slowly reached out to grab the book, as if it was calling out to him. When he got in, Zeke opened it and saw that the pages were blank. Just then memories of everything rushed into his head. As they came, Zeke grabbed his head and screamed in agony. With tears falling down his eyes, Zeke yelled "Why didn't you tell me that everyone died!! Why were we slaughtered like animals!! Why didn't you help us!! Why let me keep going on like I was!!"

The shadow fox couldn't reply nothing else but I'm sorry Zeke. I just didn't want to see you hurt like this. I needed you to be strong since your the last of your clan.

Zeke stopped screaming and looked down with tears falling from his eyes. He knew the fox made the right choice. Now that he knew the truth, Zeke swore to bring honor back to his clan.

He turned toward Voodoo and said "Thanks for helping me learned the truth. Now I have a duty to get stronger. Not just for me, but for all of my fallen clan."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 pm

"That's good Zeke, but if you let hate consume you I'll kill you myself." Voodoo said while putting the book back in the shelf.

"Now onto your training. I think I got perfect place for you to train at." Voodoo said as he looked at Zeke "Now where I'll sebd you at is very dangerous so if you die, you'll just be dead. I believe however that you will make it, and that this will make you 100x stronger."

Then Voodoo's finger started glowing in a purple light. He lifted his hand up and drew a symbol at Zeke. Just then a portal of darkness opened up under Zeke's feet and he quickly sank down. When he completely disappeared, Voodoo waved his hand and the portal disappeared. He walked toward his fireplace thinking, I hope you can survive in the realm of darkness Zeke, because you will have to face far worse things in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Zeke woke up hours later with blackened sand around him. He looked up and saw that he was in another plane:
Darkness Training 388542_1269617312491_320_240

"Well time to get started on training, right fox?" Zeke said with a slight grin. There was slience and Zeke felt odd. "Umm fox, are you there?" he asked. Again there was a silence.

Zeke then got up and looked to his right and saw a forest. But it wasn't a normal forest to him though. It felt like somebody or something was watching him.

Darkness Training Blood_Clan_Forest_of_Darkness_by_BurnerOfFlamesFearMe

Seeing nowhere else to go, Zeke slowly entered the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:17 pm

It had been a week since Zeke went to the Realm of Darkness. Voodoo had felt the he was coming back today, so he arranged a meeting with Wolf moments before Zeke arrived. As Voodoo left ouf to talk with Wolf, a portal appeared on the floor and a boy would appear:

Darkness Training DnAngel_dark

saying "Its good to be back, now where is Voodoo?" The boy then walked out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Zeke walked outside and saw Voodoo talking to someone else. As he got closer, Zeke noticed the other person was Wolf, which made him rush closer. Zeke stopped and asked Voodoo " Hey, ummm.. whats happened in the six months that I've been gone? I hope it wasn't much I hope. I got a lot of things to show but first things first." Zeke then closed his eyes and stretched out his hand and a spirit would appear:

Darkness Training WingedFoxNeg

"I would like you all to meet Taroshin the Spirit Fox a.k.a the spirit king of the dark." The fox would reply "Why did you bring me out? I already knew of Voodoo the sage." Then he turned toward Wolf and said "Nice to meet you user of the fire wolf."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Wolf would bow to the spirit then his zanpakuto begin to shake. Wolf will bull the blade out and release Convel.

Darkness Training Meditation_by_shadow_wolf

{Hello Taroshin it's be a long time}

He would look over at Zeke...

{And it's nice to meet you to Zeke. So Taroshin this is your contractor?}
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 pm

"May I interject before yall fight? Zeke you need to back to somebody, so use a dark portal to get out of here." Voodoo would say with a smile "And Wolf let's begin your ranking exam shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Zeke thought about it for a second, then it hit him. So he quickly held out his hand and replied "Ok here I go. Thanks for the training Voodoo, and Wolf good luck your gonna need it."

Then as the portal appeared, Zeke stepped in and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkness Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Training   Darkness Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Training
Page 1 of 1