Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_vote_lcapShadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_voting_barShadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_vote_lcapShadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_voting_barShadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Jaime would stand in the field, her cat sleeping on a tree branch. She was waiting for an opponent she thought would be an actual challenge to her.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Zeke walked into the field and saw a girl sitting in the tree. He looked up and asked "Who are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Jaime would unsheath Tsunga and point the blade at the young man, "Are you Zeke?" she asks. Orachi purs from her perch in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Zeke would step back and ask "Whoa what's with all the violence from a cute girl like you?"
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Jaime lowers Tsunga, "Sorry, but I'm lookin' for some guy named Zeke. He's a drifter and I heard he uses shadow techniques." Jaime doesn't sheath her blade, she simply leans on it.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Zeke walked up to her and replied "Well you found him and indeed I have darkness abilites. So what why were you looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:07 pm

"Just shocking to find someone who uses shadows like me. Wanna train together?" Jaime asks, twirling Tsunga in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:21 pm

"Sure I'll spar with you, but please don't try to kill me." Zeke said as he was pointing to Jamie's sword.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Jaime giggles, "No promises." she says as she swings Tsunga over her shoulder. She does hand signs, "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu." she says as she spits a large fireball at Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Zeke quickly side-steps to dodge the fireball.Then he does handsigns and says "Darkness-Style: Shadow Spine Justu." He then runs to get enough distance to start his counterattack.

"Wow that was good but I got a fire of my own." Zeke says as he do handsigns. Then he says "Darkness-Style: Dark Fireball Justu." and shoots out a fast purple fireball toward Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Jaime quickly somersaults out of the way. Jaime smiles, she does hand signs. "Darkness Style: Shadow Spear!" Jaime says as a spear of shadows appear in the palm of her hand, she throws it into the air. The spear targets Zeke's shadow and soars toward it, Jaime darts forward. She throws several kunai.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Zeke does a backflip to dodge the shadow spear he thought was intended to hit him and used the claws of darkness he has from the shadow spine justu to swipe the kunais away from him
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:28 pm

The shadow spear would pierce the left shoulder of Zeke's shadow, which Zeke himself would feel. Jaime would transfer her chakra into Tsunga and swipe toward Zeke, this would send a blade of chakra at him. She does hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Zeke felt the pain from having his shadow pierced, but when he realized how he got hit, Zeke quickly pulled the spear from out of his shadow. Then Zeke used the spear to block the sword swipe of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:53 pm

"Lais, attack." Jaime would say, then the imp known as Lais would emerge. "Light him up!" Jaime yells, Lais would then fire a barrage of purple fireballs at Zeke. Jaime would cause the shadow spear to evaporate.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Man I thought this was just sparring not a death match, but she seems cute though. Oh well if I die, I'll die from trying to know her. Zeke thought as he saw her shoot the fireballs. Then Zeke did handsigns and said "Darkness-Style: Black Earth Justu" and threw up a wall of earth to block the fireballs. Then Zeke ran from around the wall to run towards Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Jaime would does hand signs, "Darkness Style: Serpent Suppression!" Jaime says, four serpents would sprout from Zeke's shadows and rap around his arms and legs. They held him suspended in the air, Lais rolled into a ball and Jaime kicked him toward Zeke's stomach at full force.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Zeke noticed the imp-ball flying his way, Zeke used his claws to tear through the shadow snakes. Then as he fell, Zeke caught the imp and tossed it back to Jamie and said "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Jaime catches Lais, sliding backwards. "Nice one. Gavyn, let's play ball." Jaime says, a giant snake appears behind Jaime. She throws Lais whose still in a ball up in the air, Gavyn smacks it toward Zeke faster than humanly possible. Jaime does unfamiliar hand signs, a tall cloaked figured appears in front of her. Its face was covered by a red and orange mask.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Zeke crossed his arms to block most of the force of the ball. Then as got back up Zeke saw the snake, the tall figure and the mask on her face and asked "Is this still training or are you trying to kill me?"

As he finished saying that Zeke did handsigns and said "Darkness-Style: Dark Armor Justu." to grow small plates of dark chakra over his chest, arms, and legs.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:45 pm

"Yes, this is still training. I'm just kidding around right now." Jaime would giggle as Lais would run back to her, spinning. "Emblem, attack." Jaime smiles, the masked figured would charge forward. He sends a wave of flames at Zeke, then Jaime does hand signs. "Fire Style: Dragon Flames jutsu." Jaime says, the masked figure then spits out four dragon shaped fireballs that fly directly for Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:18 pm

"Ok if you say so Jamie." Zeke replied as he does handsigns. "Darkness-Style: Black Water Justu." then he shoots out dark water to take out the flames.

Then Zeke uses the speed of his shadow spine to dodge the other fire blasts and to get close to Jamie. As he got closer, Zeke asked "Ummm.... do you treat all the guys you meet like this, or am I special?"

Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Jaime giggles, then Gavyn would swing his tail at Zeke's side. Emblem would reappear on Zeke's other side ready to deliver a devastating punch. "You're special silly." Jaime laughs as she does hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Zeke did a quick side-flip to dodge the tail and used his claw to catch the punch. While straining to hold the punch back, Zeke asked "So what's so special about me?"
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Jaime would finish her hand signs, another masked figure appeared. This one as shorter than the other and wore a blue mask, "You're a shadow wielder that isn't a dick. What isn't special about you?" Jaime says as she does hand signs. "Water Style: Flood Waters!" she says, Arqua (the blue masked figure) would unleash three waves of water toward Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke   Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Wielder Battle: Jaime vs. Zeke
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next