Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Can we talk Hiromasa? I_vote_lcapCan we talk Hiromasa? I_voting_barCan we talk Hiromasa? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Can we talk Hiromasa? I_vote_lcapCan we talk Hiromasa? I_voting_barCan we talk Hiromasa? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Can we talk Hiromasa?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Can we talk Hiromasa? Empty
PostSubject: Can we talk Hiromasa?   Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:59 am

Senji would stand on the battlefield and wait for his clan member to arrive..
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Hiromasa

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk Hiromasa?   Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Arriving and standing some distance away from Senji, HM bent his fingers to release some hidden tension, " You called for me?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk Hiromasa?   Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:32 pm

"Yupp...I heard your a wood user...like me?"

Senji would snap his fingers and a wooden pillar rose between them..
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Hiromasa

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk Hiromasa?   Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Seeing the display of his power, HM scratched his chin then looked to his right and touched the trunk of the tree he was on. Looking back on Senji, he shook his head in disagreement, " You seemed to have been misinformed. I have no wood element, you can ask anyone whose still alive and seen me fight." Jumping off the branch, landing lightly on the ground, HM looked directly at Senji's feet, " If this is all, may I have my leave."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk Hiromasa?   Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:50 pm

"Wait, wait, wait! I was wondering if you would like to join forces with me..? I know someone who can train us both in elemental powers..."

Senji would smile and hope for a yes..
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Hiromasa

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk Hiromasa?   Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Looking at him, HM thought for a moment, " I already have something that has detailed what is needed for the Wood style techniques. You don't know me, so why try to recruit me? Suppose your real plan is to kill me or something, am I just to come without questions? Whose this person also?" These throbbing questions had appeared from his mouth without warning. He had meant to keep the questions in but, no use crying over spilled milk.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk Hiromasa?   Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:26 pm

"Oh I know, I know, questions...my soon to be trainer is the legendary copycat ninja Marara Izanagi, Sanin of the Fallen Angels...he is very kind...and I'm in no position to harm or even kill you so in my opinion, your good..." senji said reassuringly..
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Hiromasa

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk Hiromasa?   Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Over the day, he has been introduced to four names he never knew. Scratching his hair, he remembered the map. " Ok, I'll be going somewhere, but I'll meet you in that village when I'm done. No need to find me, I'll find you." Noting the names and village, HM looked on, " Well, I guess that's all?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk Hiromasa?   Can we talk Hiromasa? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we talk Hiromasa?
Page 1 of 1