Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The arsenal of the Yamada I_vote_lcapThe arsenal of the Yamada I_voting_barThe arsenal of the Yamada I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The arsenal of the Yamada I_vote_lcapThe arsenal of the Yamada I_voting_barThe arsenal of the Yamada I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The arsenal of the Yamada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

The arsenal of the Yamada Empty
PostSubject: The arsenal of the Yamada   The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:44 pm

This is a one-Barrel gunblade. This weapon is special to Jaden's clan. They use it extremely effectively in battle. While striking, they pull the trigger, making the blade jet toward the opponent at ablinding speed. Jaden is also able to manipulate the sharpness of the blade at will, making his strikes more devastating. Jaden will be getting attachments to this blade.

Jaden has now bought a commando gun from 8's shop. In his lab, he sawed off the front of the commando gun, connecting it's properties to his gunblade. His gunblade is now able to use a switch to change the gun pieces quickly. With the commando piece active, jaden can deliver many thrusts in mere seconds. It's kind of hard for him to hold but that problem should be solve in notime with his training battles.

Paper bombs attached to kunai, flash paper attached to kunai, kunai, shuriken, 4 50lb weights for each limb. This will change as he gets stronger. The weight are basically for speed and strength training.

Magnum: XLR4
The arsenal of the Yamada Sniper_rifle_Rail_gun_Sketches_by_grimrecka
These, are Jaden's newly invented pistols. The Magnum: XLR 4. These dual pistols are capable of storing any type of given energy inside, compressing into the clips ammunition. They are fully compatible with any pistol's bullet. Along with a single shot, they are also capable of completing multiple shots per clip.

Electro: Gatling Gun (Yamada Style)
The arsenal of the Yamada Gatling_Concept
This weapon is called Electro; Jaden's newly pimped out version of the Gatling Gun. Jaden has created a contract with this gun so that he doesn't need to carry it everywhere. Like the Magnum: XLR 4, this gun is also able to compact energy into every shot. The catch with this though, is that the bullets move fathoms faster due to a little tweaking on Jaden's part. With this gun, Jaden's movement is MUCH slower, but this gun's shooting speed makes up for it in the end. Another thing Jaden did with this gun is made it able to 'pump' out a single burst of energy or bullets when he doesn't want the repetitive effect this Gatling Gun was originally designed to make.

Last edited by Jaden Yamada on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The arsenal of the Yamada   The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Due to the obnoxious visual disply, I coudnt help but notice that you finally got something cool...approved
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The arsenal of the Yamada   The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:46 pm

New guns bitches!!! Sorry for editing so much, I had to get these damn pictures right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arsenal of the Yamada   The arsenal of the Yamada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The arsenal of the Yamada
Page 1 of 1