Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_vote_lcapAny genin want a brawl of sorts? I_voting_barAny genin want a brawl of sorts? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_vote_lcapAny genin want a brawl of sorts? I_voting_barAny genin want a brawl of sorts? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Any genin want a brawl of sorts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Any genin want a brawl of sorts? Empty
PostSubject: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:04 am

+ Jaden would be seen roaming through the field looking for a worthy genin to battle. He didn't seem to find much people around these days. It was kind of depressing. +

"Hmm... I might just have to rank up faster than I thought."

+ This was boring... He was hoping someone made their way there soon... +
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Kyo was sitting on a branch in a tree when he noticed a fresh genin down in the field he decided to stay in the tree to watch the kid to see just how much potential he had to get stronger.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:28 pm

+ Jaden was getting extremely bored just waiting there. He would sit down on the ground as he leaned on a boulder. It seems this universe is incredibly boring... +

(Whistling a quaint tune...)
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Kyo then decided to take matters into his own hands and see how the kid fights. He then jumped down and landed in front of the kid.

"Hey get up Kid" Kyo said "If it was a real fight u were looking for u would have been dead already now get up and show me how you fight"

Kyo then put one hand on his great sword and another on his katana waiting for the kid to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:52 pm

+ Jaden's whistling would be stopped by the 'ever so rude' Kyo. Jaden didn't even know this guy but he already didn't like him. +

"Please... Just don't say that you were over there watching me like a fangirl, and we will be ok... And lower your tone with me..."

+ Jaden would get up, stretching with haste. +
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:55 pm

"Look kid do u want to get stronger and rank up or not?" Kyo asked him "Now get up and show me what youre made of"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:02 pm

"Tsk... I told you to lower you fucking voice..."

+ Jaden would unsheath his gunblade. He would point it at Kyo. He was ready fight now. +

"Now if we are gonna fight, you better beat me, or else... You die... Understood?"

+ The look on Jaden's face was the key to knowing that he was not playing around. +
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:14 pm

"Thats the spirit now go all out you fuckkng brat" Kyo said "and take this ass whoopin like a man"

Kyo then grabbed his great sword and did a flame eruption
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:23 pm

((Umm... What is that?))

+ Jaden would get out of his stance since this guy obviously wasn't gonna come at him. Moving the hair out of his face, he would sigh. +

"I think you are all talk. That's about the only reason you haven't come at me yet..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:33 pm

"What the fuck did you just say Kid" Kyo asked the boy, "Guess its time to show u just how strong i am"

Kyo then grabbed his Katana then rushed towards the little fucking brat.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:41 pm

+ jaden would simply stand there staring as he changed out his pistol piece on his gunblade to the commando piece. As that happened, Jaden would just wait for Kyo to make a move. +

"Thats it... Let your anger cloud your judgement..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:03 pm

"You think anger controls My Judgement? HA!" Kyo Said to the kid "Its Far from that Now defend yourself. Bitch"

Kyo then went into a flurry of carefully aimed attacks then in a split second summoned Terasu to help him out.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:48 pm

+ Tssk... This guy talks too much... Jaden was far too skilled with his gunblade. After deflecting the flurry of attacks, effortlessly, he would pull the trigger down, holding it, so that the blade of the gunblade would jerk uncontrollably at Kyo. The blade would jerk so much that it would aim to thrust at Kyo 15 times in 1 second, hence the commando piece. But even before he pulled the trigger, he added his chakra into the blade making it sharper than ever.

Jaden was not kidding around. He hated people who thought they were 'hot shit'. Even though he though that about himself, but he had a reason to. He was about to show this 'bitch' that he wasn't going to amount to a damn thing in this universe as long as Jaden lived. +

"Oh? So you think you are better than me? Ha... Don't make me laugh..."

+ After Jaden sent the attack at Kyo, he would do a spinning kick, sending terasu skidding about ten feet away. If this kid though he could even compete with Jaden, he was sadly mistaken. This reason being, is that, Jaden was fighting with at least 50lbs on each of his limbs... +
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:44 pm

((Umm... Bump?))
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:24 am

(sorry i took so long, couldnt get to a computer)

As Terasu went flying back Kyo made him go back into his spirit form then absorbed him. Kyo then grabbed his great sword and started Making flame waves in the ground not aiming for the Genin.

"Hey Terasu do me a favor, Kyo thought to Terasu inside of him "Break my limits"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 am

+ The second the wolf got absorbed into Kyo's body, Jaden was already on the move toward him. His white hair waving in the wind as he displayed a moderate speed. Kyo did not want him to take off his weights. That was a nightmare waiting to happen. As Jaden had come within range, he would launch himself into the air right over Kyo. He would reer his fist back, his face enraged. Jaden's fist would sprout flames which would sharpen by means Jaden didn't even know. All he knew was that he was feeding it chakra. +

"Go ahead... Try me bitch..."

+ Jaden was not fucking around, he planned on killing this kid, and he didn't care how he did it. +
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 am

Kyo sidestepped and slashed towards the little bastard's back, then Kyo jumped back and did a few handsigns while he was in the air and used one of his newest jutsus

"Fire Style: Burning Explosive Palm," Kyo Said "Come at me now then bitch"

As Kyo said that he got into a sort of boxing/focusing stance as he kept one hand on his great sword waiting for That loudmouth ass brat to get close so he could finally activate something He wanted to use for a while
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:19 am

+ Jaden would allow Kyo to take a slash at his back because his metal sheath was there protecting him. +

"Hmph... Are you blind?"

+ Immediately before Kyo even move, Jaden would kick Kyo in the stomach with a concussive force, more than likely making him double over in pain. Or sending him backwards, whatever, he would still take a hit. +

"You talk too much... Big chunnin having trouble taking out a genin? Ha, you're a fucking disgrace..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:04 pm

When Kyo hit the sheath thats where the little ass bastard made his mistake, When Kyo hit the sheath he sent a Incredibly high voltage of electricity into the Little bitch through the sheath into his body directly to his spine and brain which messed him up then he let it spread around his body also Then he used the kick to hid advantage to take some damage and get knocked back enough to charge up for a new attack while the little bastard was unable to do anything for a long time

"Im not blind you little bitch," Kyo Said "Youre just a fucking idiot and im not having a hard time, im not even fucking trying youre to much of a stupid bitch to even be fucking worth it"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:11 pm

((You can't send electricity into me... What you are doing is ghost rping. You can only react to the middle of the opponents last post. You can't go back and say you did something, when you didn't put lightning into that attack in the first place.))

"Hmm..."

+ Kyo was angered now. This is how Jaden knew he had him. Jaden would wipe his glasses on his clothes. +

"Then show me how much you weren't trying... And I will kill you where you stand..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:17 pm

(My sword always has lightning in it, part of the fact that my lightning wolf made it, and i kinda infuse lightning in most of my attacks)

Kyo put his sword on his back and held his hands together charging while he said something while he said something

"Run the fuck up then" Kyo Said "Unless youre to much of a bitch for it then just run the fuck away since youre afraid of getting hit"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:36 pm

+ Unfortunately, Jaden was done toying around with this idiot's feelings. He would pop his glasses back on as he stared at Kyo. +

"I'm done here. I've seen all I've wanted to see... I'll call for you to fight again... That's if your up to it..."

+ Jaden would walk out of the area, he would make sure to make a mental note to kill this kid when he achieved what he wanted to achieve. +
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:31 am

When the kid walked out of the area, Kyo made a small promise to himself that next time he saw that kid no matter what he would blow his head up.

"We'll see" Kyo Said "Little bastard, lets see if u even survive"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any genin want a brawl of sorts?   Any genin want a brawl of sorts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any genin want a brawl of sorts?
Page 1 of 1