Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_vote_lcapGenin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_voting_barGenin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_vote_lcapGenin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_voting_barGenin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayato Yuki
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Hayato Yuki

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Writing poetry

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Hayato would come out into the training field reading shakespeare. He would kick rocks as he walked. He was thinking about his future in this world. He would win over womens hearts with the power of poetry.

"Love is like fire..." he whispered as he looked off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:37 pm

"Excuse me Mr., by any chance...are you expecting anyone?" Shadow said while dragging his lawn chair across the training field looking for the perfect spot in the shade...
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Hayato would turn around feeling an extremely strong chakra flow. He could already sense a bad vibe from him. He decided to answer him.

"Yes i am. Im literally waiting one someone to fight. Listen mate, if you fancy a fight then go find one on your own level." he would say in his british accent. He loved his accent, he thought that it makes the women go wild hearing it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:50 pm

"Hey hey hey! I'm sorry...I didn't mean to alarm you...I am just trying to find my lawn spot...and I heard your good so yea I kinda wanted to watch if that's ok with you..? Ohh and by the way I'm Shadow Uchiha...nice to meet you" Shadow said nicely and with a smile
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Hayato would laugh at the remark of 'hearing that he was good...' (ive never even had a fight here... Remarkable.) he would look at shadow and figure that he was planning something. Because this was actually one of Hayato's first fights... How could he possibly know if he was any good or not.

He would turn his head towards shadow. "The name is Hayato, mate..." he turned his head back around looking into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:00 pm

"Hayato...I like that name..." shadow said calmly while sitting down in his chair and closing his eyes..."so when do you think someone else is gonna show up?" Shadow said while sitting lazily with his head back...
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:03 pm

"Oh i dont know... I dont know when this bloke will show up..."
Back to top Go down
hanabi gunjin

hanabi gunjin

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : playing with fire

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 pm

"hello" hanabi said in a happy manner while walking out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:10 pm

"Hello 'mam..." shadow said while not even opening his eyes
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Hayato would turn around after hearing a womans voice. (attractive, hmm...) hayato would reach into his back pocket and pull out a red rose...

"Hello miss... Are you hear to fight me?" he would walk over to her presenting the rose to her.
Back to top Go down
hanabi gunjin

hanabi gunjin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:20 pm

"bug off punk" she said while setting her hand on fire burning the rose and turning it to ashes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:24 pm

"Hmm...not wise..." shadow says to the girl...shadow starts to sit up..."something tells me...imma need some popcorn..."deadsoul jutsu..." as shadow says this a clone of himself emerges from the ground..."fetch me some popcorn! Begone!!!!" Shadow says to the clone..."yessir!" the clone says obediently..."Does anyone want popcorn!? I'm gettin my other to get some!!!!!" Shadow asks loudly from the distance..
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:32 pm

As she would light the tip of the rose on fire, hayato would expel some of his water chakra onto the rose, stopping the fire. He would grin.

"My my... Ive got a fiesty one." Hayato would step back and take off his white button up shirt. Revealing his black t-shirt. He would throw his shirt to the side.

He got into a low neji stance... "Well, show me what you can do my dear..." he said with a seducing grin.
Back to top Go down
hanabi gunjin

hanabi gunjin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:42 pm

"tsk you really think your gonna get in my pants" hanabi said with a grin she then withdrew her bow and arrows while jumping back a few yards and sendind an arrow at hayato to start the fight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:49 pm

"...weak sauce..." shadow said while lightly tossing a rock at the unknown girl (not going to hit anyone) that didn't introduce herself...the stone just fell a few feet from her feet...shadow's deadsoul clone finally got back with his popcorn..."its about goddamn time!" Shadow yells while taking the popcorn and offered the clone a lawn chair..."popa'squat!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:01 am

Hayato would move his head to the side. The arrow would go right past him. He would dash forward with incredible speed. As he got within range, he would jump and do a dropkick at her frontal area, as that would happen he would rebound into the air a few feet back from her, rotating. As he had his back toward her he would reach into his pouch and pull out alot of senbon between his fingers. As he would complete the spin he would launch the senbon at her. They would be aimed at her whole frontal area, this would be hard to dodge considering the fact that they were about 3feet apart.
Back to top Go down
hanabi gunjin

hanabi gunjin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:07 pm

hanabi put up her fist and block the kick and as he was falling she would do her fire sphere and dash at were he would land and once a foot away from him he would land as hanabi was still in persute.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 pm

((Umm...so you did get hit by the san-shit?))

Shadow still sat with his popcorn juss chillin!!!!
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 pm

((Shadow if you fina fight my new student then im comin in))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:41 pm

((No need, I'm just watchin...but its like diffrent! Read everything its kinda funny retarded..))
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 pm

As Hayato's hit would be blocked, he would rebound off of the punch and continue throwing senbon at close range...

((um yes you blocked it but i never came to the ground...))
Back to top Go down
hanabi gunjin

hanabi gunjin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:51 am

As she was running she realized he was still in the air and the senbon were missing her by a few inces for each step so it was like they were following her and she was soon right under him and raised her arm with the fire sphere in it and shot it up so it would pobably hit and if hit it would burn him whall sending him flying through the air.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:34 pm

"Umm...guys? Can I join? With like a blindfold er somethin?" Shadow aid OBVIOUSLY bored...as shadow stood up he snaped his wrist and a MASSIVE amount of black lightning around his hand..."let's ggggggggoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" As shadow yells this he runs twards the two...the power of the lightning ripped and rippled the ground...
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:48 pm

As shadow was coming in it diverted his attention from Hanabi. Once that happened. The fire reached his stomach, scorching him.

"Aaagggghhhh!!!!" he said squinting from the burning pain. He fell straight on his back. He would transfer his water chakra into his hand and touch his burn mark with it, easing the pain....

"Ahhh, what the hell...." there was fire in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
hanabi gunjin

hanabi gunjin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:40 am

Hanabi saw shadow as he was just about 7ft away so hanabi extended her arms down and released fire shooting her up in the air so that hopefully the attack would miss

Last edited by hanabi gunjin on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???   Genin brawl: Hayato vs ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin brawl: Hayato vs ???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next