Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_vote_lcapAll Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_voting_barAll Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_vote_lcapAll Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_voting_barAll Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post Empty
PostSubject: All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post   All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Kyo waited around in the training field hoping a lot of people would show to help him with his training, he thought frrom mimicking the ways of people with the two elements he has, he could learn faster
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post   All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 pm

~Ravage would make his way into the training field. He was just taking a normal stroll actually. His eyes would catch Kyo standing there as if he was waiting on someone.~

"Yo... How's the battle's going?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post   All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 pm

"No Battle here yet, Nobody showed except you" Kyo Said "You Here to help me out?"

Kyo then went to leaning on the tree he was next to since it was probably about to be a little talk before the battle that might be coming
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post   All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 pm

~Ravage would take off his blazer Jacket, revealing his beige button up shirt and his red tie. He would throw his jacket into a tree branch before starting to stretch his muscles. He was thinking, most of the people Ravage trained went to find their own way, like Zeke. But obviously Kyo needed more help. And there was nothing wrong with that.~

"Good... I was looking for a little match myself. How about a playful spar?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post   All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 am

Kyo then stopped leaning on the tree and grabbed both of his swords, a katana and a greatsword, one in each hand hoping he had atleast enough luck to landa few hits on Ravage

"Yeah Lets go. I could use this little match to try and immitate some of your Jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post   All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Fire And/Or Lightning Chakra elementals come here any rank can post
Page 1 of 1