Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
First fight I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
First fight I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
First fight I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
First fight I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
First fight I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
First fight I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
First fight I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
First fight I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
First fight I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
First fight I_vote_lcapFirst fight I_voting_barFirst fight I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

First fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Taking long walks

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:08 pm

-Zero walked into the training field with his neck scarf waving in the wind. He was looking for a fight. His first fight in this universe.-
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Senji saw the man in the skarf..."hello sir!" Senji said across the field..."I'm Senji! I was wondering f you would like to fight me?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:41 pm

-Zero would analyse the guy. All of a sudden, you would see the skin on the side of his eyes go apeshit. The veins would bulge out.-

"Sure... Y not? I need a warm up..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:25 pm

..."perfect..." as senji said this, the pillars that were around him morphed and fuzed around him, creating chakra infused woden armor to protect his body...it was everywhere but his head..."wood style" Senji clapped his hands and two 100lb spikes of wood immerged from the ground...holding them in the air, senji launched one at zero and threw the other three feet infront of zero...
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:34 pm

-The normal person would assume that Zero would be afraid of this attack but he was calm and collected. As they were coming toward him he would thrust his palm at the wood stuff.-

"8 Trigrams Heavenly Palm..." -As he said that, it would seem that the wood in front of him would instantly shoot in the opposite direction. Preferably towards Senji. The spikes would not only injure him, but also, he would be pushed back by the force of Zero's attack.-
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:18 am

Senji would smile and hold his hand out to stop the wood in midair..."I'm impressed...ohh by the way, my name is Senji.." as senji said this, he directed the second spike that landed in front of Zero upward but in the form of many spikes...the spike was three feet in front of zero so it would be almost impossible to block...
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:27 am

-Zero would in fact see the wooden spikes. His Byakugan was far more accurate than he imagined. As they moved, he could see them getting closer and closer. He would tilt his upper body backward, creating a backflip. He wouldn't block them because it was obvious that they were indeed spikes. As he completed his backflip, he would watch as the spikes would fall before his eyes.-

"My turn..." he would say as he would dash forward, making sure that he cleared the spiked area. He was moving swiftly and as he got within range, he would thrust his fingertips forward at Senji's body in a snakelike fashion. All the while, he had his eyes paying attention to things that would pose a threat.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:36 am

Senji would stand there as the wooden armor would be tapped by the Hyuga...senji would grab Zero's arm and hold it..."wood manipulation!" As senji would yell this, a cage of 5x5 wood would come up around zero..."your first in the cage..."
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:50 am

-Zero would indeed be caught in the wooden prison. Senji on the other hand, had to have concentration to hold it up. Zero would flick his hand up so that his palm was facing Senji.-

"8 Trigrams..."

-Zero paused after he said this as this was only a warning for Senji to let go of the jutsu. Chakra would be forming inside his palm. This chakra could be released at any moment. He decided that he was going to let it go, considering that he had to get out of this trap.-

"...Heavenly palm!!!"

-He would shift his palm forward just an inch. The energy from his palm would be release forward, so powerful that it would without a doubt break his wooden armor. Not only this, but he would be sent flying because of how close they were. This would also enable Zero to get out of the wooden prison without a problem.-
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:20 am

Senji would be indeed threw back about 10 feet but the wooden cage would be molded into the earth..."wood style...wooden blocks!" As senji said this, he did one handsign and two 30x30 blocks of wood rose from the ground...

The wooden cage would be infused with chakra so it was almost indestructible...Senji would shrink the 5x5 cage to a 3x3 cage in the snap of a finger...holding his hands out, Senji started to make the cage sink into the ground with zero in it...

"looks like your at your end..."

Senji would wait for the Hyuga to make a move to get out of the cage and than he would smash him with the 30x30 wooden blocks...
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:36 am

-Zero would be still in the wooden crap. He had though that the kid would have released the jutsu. But it was time for him to perform another tactic. He would expel chakra around himself from his body. He would jerk to the left trying to spin, but he couldn't. He only budged a little bit, which was enough for some of his chakra to crack the wood that was holding him. He jerked again cracking the wood. The last jerk would completely force all of the wood away from him. Also creating a barrier around himself which would repel the wood pieces. He would continue to rotate faster and faster, making sure that nothing could come through. As he would stop spinning, seeing all of the broken pieces of wood that was now on the ground he would speak.-

"Is that all you have? You must be smart with your chakra. If not, then the win for this battle will surely go to me."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:53 am

Instantly the wooden blocks came to smash him...sence the second he stopped spinning he probably can't do anything to stop two 30x30 cubes of wood that would fly in to crush him...

"this is the end.."
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:20 am

-Zero would smile as he saw the pieces coming toward him. He would use the time he had to jump up, using the wood as a stepping stool to launch himself at Senji with a high velocity. He used a lot of power to launch himself off and as he was soaring through the air he realized that this battle was about over. He would whisper.-

"8 trigrams......"
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:35 pm

((Bump Bump Bump...))
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:53 pm

((Bump...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First fight   First fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First fight
Page 1 of 1