Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Setting up shop. I_vote_lcapSetting up shop. I_voting_barSetting up shop. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Setting up shop. I_vote_lcapSetting up shop. I_voting_barSetting up shop. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Setting up shop.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:15 pm

*slade would be seen moving his items into his new home near the central area of the diamond village*

who would have though i would have taken up residence in a village so soon. heh
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:11 am

matsuo would show up just as slade got the last of his items in. *i guess i'm a bit late to help out*
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Of course not. your stuff is still ready to be set up in your room, and in the training area. *slade said as he held a box in one arm as he pointed towards matsuo's room, then the new training area.*
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:36 pm

*The Kage of the beautiful Diamond Village would appear holding a box of his own.*

"Yo, Slade. Matsuo. How's it going guys?"

*He set the box aside and waved to the two.*
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:55 pm

*setting the box down and turning around slade would wave back.*

hey, what brings you to my new place kyo?

*slade was a bit surprised when the kage of all people was his first official visitor*
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:14 pm

*Kyo began to help organize boxes almost at light speed with his abilities. Things were aligning themselves in the perfect places that Slade would want them.*

"Well, I originally came to see if you would have room for one more person, but I think I might want to crash here myself."

*He joked. Of course the Kage wouldn't need to stay there, but it would be funny to see Matsuo's reaction of all.*
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:53 pm

*as matsuo herd kyo say this he looked around and automaticly said with out thinking*

slade why is their kage homeless?
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:38 pm

he's not homeless matsuo. he's just a jokester when he wants to be.

*slade caught on to the joke and would shake his head a matsuo's comment.*

so what really brings you around kyo?
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:15 pm

*Kyo laughed lightly at Matsuo's reaction. It was funny, to think of the reasons for a why a Kage would be homeless. It was a small jest, one that Kyo needed to brighten the day.*

"Like I said, I was wondering if you guys had room for one more person. She needs to start training too, outside of being a Pokemon elite. She, just like everyone else, is going to be needed in this upcoming...situation."

*Kyo stated situation, not wanting to alert Matsuo. He hoped Slade knew that he would be talking about the Keyblade's and the appearance of Roxas.*
Back to top Go down
Telsa
Elite 4
Elite 4
Telsa

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:19 pm

-As Kyo spoke, the shy pre-teen girl would be gazing around the door, trying to keep herself hidden. Much good that would do with two people who could easily sense her, and the fact that Slade had a Byakugan.-
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Silver would suddenly pop out of one of the larger boxes while yawning and stretching.

"Eeeeeehhh!' Ah! What a nice little...what the hell?"

He looked around and saw that he was in a different house than when he fell asleep at Slade's house.

"Uh...did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:14 am

*as slade was about to answer silver would pop out of one of his boxes. apparently slade was sought out by alot of people now a days*

why did you pack your self with my stuff?

*he asked silver before he would turn to telsa and kyo*

apparently i have a school of sorts now.

*sighs*

i'll have matsuo train you little lady. he'll teach you different styles from what i can teach you. besides he enjoys teaching young ladies.

he said jokingly as he as he looked over towards matsuo. he knew matsuo had a thing for another lady but he had to test his disciple's resolve.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:57 am

*Kyo rose an eyebrow when Silver popped out of box and was about to ask the exact same thing Slade already did. But he found it better not to think about why one of his Genin had packed himself away into someone else's luggage...actually, it made sense if you didn't think about it.*

"Well...uh, I'll leave Telsa here with you all to get acquainted. I've got a few more things to take care of."

*Kyo turned to leave.*

"Actually, before I go, Slade Hyuga, you are hereby promoted to Honorary Elite Sannin. You are a kage level nin without a kage title. I wanted this to be a bit more formal but with all the problems going down, we might not have enough time. I'll make it up to you, promise."
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:34 am

i understand entirely. but thanks.

*he then turned to his now house full of people.*

looks like we'll be training together. Telsa i'll have matsuo train you and silver i'll train you. since you have the byakygan i can teach you some hyuga style tyjutsu.

*slade spoke as he carried his items to his new room.*

And matsuo no over the top training. teach her the basics then work her from there.

*slade said as his voice echoed through the house.*
Back to top Go down
Telsa
Elite 4
Elite 4
Telsa

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:50 pm

-Telsa entered completely and bowed to everyone.-

"I hope I'm not too much of a burden. I'll try my hardest."

-Her sweet voice quivered slightly, but she held herself together without stuttering.-
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:57 am

Silver was about to jump up and cheer about being trained by a Sannin of all people. But when he saw Telsa, his eyes widened.

"WHOOOAAA!"

Silver was out of the box without knocking a single thing over and was right in front of Telsa, shaking her hand furiously.

"You're Telsa of the elite 4! Omigod, you're even cuter in person, I can't believe we're under the same roof, can you sign my chest?"

Silver ripped his shirt open, somehow holding a pen in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:29 pm

*Matsuo would soru step over to silver and slap his open palm on silvers chest*

Calm down. If you have that much energy then grab your stuff and move it into the living room.

*Matsuo would point to the room next to the kitchen.*
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:17 pm

*Kyo chuckled at the small groups antics. It made him wish he could still act like that...wait, he was Koutokage, he could do whatever he wanted. But there was a time and place obviously. With a sigh, he turned from the group and prepared to walk out.*

"There's going to be another meeting soon, and I need all of my genin and chunin there. Slade, I'll need you there too and you can come if you want Telsa. It'll be tomorrow so get settled in. I wish you the best, all of you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Setting up shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up shop.   Setting up shop. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting up shop.
Page 1 of 1