Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
I owe you this, Matsuo I_vote_lcapI owe you this, Matsuo I_voting_barI owe you this, Matsuo I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
I owe you this, Matsuo I_vote_lcapI owe you this, Matsuo I_voting_barI owe you this, Matsuo I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

I owe you this, Matsuo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I owe you this, Matsuo Empty
PostSubject: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:27 am

~Abbadon walked within the land of the fallen warrior. Because of what her title was, she felt drawn to this place. Nothing but destruction and death surrond this area. Picking up a rusty broadsword, she release her aura within the world, having it searching for Matsuo.~

"I can't belive I actucally forgot to give you your gift. Though it's ironic for you to receiave it here..."

Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:41 am

*responding to her energy matsuo would soru step into the area.*

so you've been looking for me?

*he would ask brimming with his usual energy*
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:45 am

"In fact, I have. You ask my husband for a weapon, and both of us were slow to respond to your request. For that, I deeply apologize. But look no futher. Around this area, is full of fallen warrior along with their spirtual warrior. Some follow other people's Soul. Or moslty, a new Soul will find you. So seek your partner by releasing your energy out into the field."

Abbadon spoke with a soft yet powerful voice, soothing all the fallen wariors and Matsuo himself.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:01 pm

* Matsuo knew his spiritual presence wasn't that great, but he would follow Abbandons instructions and released his energy throughout the area. it would seem that nothing would happen at first, but after a few minuets of waiting Matsuo would feel a power build up in his right palm. Extending his hand in front of him a sword would form and appear in his palm.*

I owe you this, Matsuo Js-839rd

*Matsuo would close his hand around the sheeth of the blade after it manifested its self in his hand.*

"So this is a Zanpakutō?"

*Matsuo would say as he examined his new weapon. drawing it and admiring its workman ship. he would then turn to Abbandon with a smirk on his face.*

"i think i can work with this."

((sorry it took so long to reply))
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:04 pm

((It's cool.))

Abbadon looked at the weapon within Matsuo's hand. A little bit of jealously crossed her mind. She wasn't allow to carry weapon like that. Though, she was in a position to overwatch it. But there were a type of weapon she could carry.....

"Yes, it a Zanpakutō. Now, understand it has two forms. The first is Shikai. In order to perform that, you must know it's name. Knowing it's name unleash power. The second is Bankai. That takes years of experiance and bonding with your weapon. Though since Oiun going to attack soon, if needed be, I'll help you learn Bankai even quicker. Understand and questions?"

Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 am

i understand.

*matsuo said as he looked his new weapon over. As he looked it over he felt something from it like his sword had its own energy emanating from deep from within it. he would look back at Abbandon.*

So when do we get to work?

*he said as he had a look of determination about him.*
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:10 pm

"Soon. I can feel Oiun's presence manifesting, but it's not within this realm. I have a feeling he's waiting for the time being, then strike when we relax our guard. I can't allow this to happen. So for the time being, I need you to find out your Zanpakuto's name and try to unlock it bankai form."

Abbadon looked around at the feild of all the fallen's warrior's weapon and spirits. This would be a good place for Matsuo to pratice. She sent up a silent apology to her husband and reawaken a spirit.

"He'll help you..."
I owe you this, Matsuo Chocolove

Last edited by Abbadon on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:53 pm

((LOL thats slade's zanpakuto.))

*Matsuo would look at the warrior rise. a look of confusion would cross his face as he looked at him.*

No disrespect but how will he be able to help me out?

*matsuo would ask as he looked back at Abbandon*
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:49 pm

((Sorry. And I'll change the picture.))

"Usually what happen with most Zanpakuto's, you have to go through something in order for you to learn what their name is. He will help you by putting you in a near death fight with him if you don't mind"

~The warrior silently got into a stance and arched his fingers, turning into metallic metal. He nodded his head toward Matsuo. He wasn't gonna attack until Matsuop was ready.~
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:13 pm

((he ment the sword not afro. lol))
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:54 pm

*Matsuo would watch as his training partner/opponent prepared his attack. unsheathing his new sword matsuo would take an aggressive stance, with his zanpaukto in one hand and the sheath in the other, and watched his opponent's movements carefully*
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:44 pm

The warrrior got into a new stance no one ever really seen liek that. He got into a stance with one of his claws was outstrected. He eyed Matsuo intenty and nodded his headed signaling they were both in combat
I owe you this, Matsuo Bji01980057

Then runnig on all four, Xeho(the new name) rushed at Matsuo without a words. It pranced towards Matsuo face with his claws outstrected aimnig for his face
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:18 pm

*matsuo would duck under the claw attack and stepped in hoping to land a quick slash across Xeho's body.*
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:43 pm

~Xeho flipped over Matsuo, knocking down the hand that was coming in, and in the same motion, rose his claws upwards towards his stomach and pranced backwards to put distance between himself. Meanwhile Abbadon looked inside's Matsuo Soul. Seems like something was trying to reach out toward him. He needed to listin harder.~
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:56 pm

*Matsuo would keep up with the warriors movements and watched carefully. he felt no killing intent, nor much of a presence.*

"it must be because he was a recent Resurrection."

*Matsuo thought to himself as he got back into stance, with his blade pointed towards his opponent and his sheeth behind his back. as he focused on his opponent, he would see a tiger appear from behind him that seemed to walk towards him. not sure if this was an attack or not matsuo stayed on his guard. the only thing is when it appeared to roar it was completely silent. as if someone stole its voice.*
I owe you this, Matsuo Abcd
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:03 pm

~Xeho smiled. It was time. Matsuo's eyes were finally unfolded. Not his ears needed to hear. Xeho got back into a cat-like stance and ran toward him. He started swiping this way and that way, rolling and dogding Matsuo predicted attacks.~

"Almost there..."

~Abbadon whipsered unto herself.~
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:24 pm

*Matsuo was able to keep up with Xeho's movements But for some reason it seemed like his sword was working against him. Every time he swong the blade would drift slightly away from his intended target. Matsuo would then soru step a few feet behind his opponent*

"What is going on with this sword? Why is it not following directions?"

*A low growl would be heard before he heard a voice speak to him, it was low at first but it grew louder as Matsuo turned around.*

"If you won't listen to me why should i listen to you?"

*Matsuo would be shocked to see the same tiger sitting about a foot behind him.*

Last edited by matsuo reinke on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:48 pm

~Xeho seen for some odd reason that Matsuo strikes wasn't working with him. Being the prideful warrioir he was when he wa alive, he stood still until they figured it out. ~
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:41 pm

*Besides his instantaneous presence the fact that the tiger was talking surprised Matsuo.*

"What do you mean me listening to you? And why would you listen to me anyway?"

*Matsuo was even more confused about his situation as he turned back towards his opponent. Taking a defensive stance. His left hand holding his sheeth across his chest, along his forearm's length, and his right hand holding his swords blade towards Xeho*

"Listen Matsuo. You can hear me now which means you can learn from me. Call my name to use my strength..."

*Before he finished his statement the tiger evaporated and merged back with Matsuo's sword. sending the rest of his thought directly into Matsuo's mind.*

"Strike from my soul Kuroi Tora!"

*His body would be surrounded by a violent vortex of wind as his sword and sheeth transformed into dual arm guards and matching grieves.*

I owe you this, Matsuo Historys-strongest-disciple-kenichi-3131445

Last edited by matsuo reinke on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 pm

~Xeho smiled and cocked his head slighty. Abbadon nodded her head in approval. Xeho got back into his cat-like stace and mumbled some that was barley aubile. But once the word passed from his lips, his claws changed, turning sharper, growing fangs, and a tail.~

"......"

~Without futher ado, Xeho crissed-crossed and rushed towards Matsuo with his shoulder first. In case case he missed, he would stop woth his front "paws" and kick with his back legs.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:13 pm

*Matsuo would indeed side step the attack but before Xeho could rebound for the followup attack Matsuo would perform a devastating double palm to his back. Unknown to Matsuo the guards channeled his wind chakra so when he struck he would also use air pressure to enhance the strike.*
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:23 pm

~Xeho got the attack on his back and was pushed forward. He alomst crashed into the tree filled with weapons, but due to his cat-like aligity, Xeho crissed crossed his arms together, and stop his monmentum. Xeho had to smiled and he drop to his knee. It's been a while since there was another hand-to-hand person.~

".....*nods head*......"

~Xeho got back into his stance and changed the way of his claws. He was only goona be able to do so much now, cuz that hit was causing back pain, his weak spot. Xeho started digging at the ground for a couple of second, and then puched the dirt. Looking Matsuo start in the eye, he made a half moon cresant on the ground. At once, the shaped turned into a circle , became 3D and shot towards Matsuo. Once under him, it shoot a beam of painful light. Xeho was trying to hold back though. He wanted to show what all a Soul Reaper can do with a Zanpakuto.....~
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 pm

*Matsuo would dip and dodge the circle as it came his way, but seeing that it wasn't gonna stop until it hit him he would activate his Busoshoku Haki to protect his body since he didn't know what the possible outcome of the attack may be.*

"This won't be pretty."

*As he said this he would his arms over his chest as he took the attack while in mid air.*

"I understand your resolve Matsuo so i shall inform you of another type of Martial arts used by only a few Shinigami called the Flash cry. Just be prepared to lose your shirt"
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:32 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I owe you this, Matsuo   I owe you this, Matsuo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I owe you this, Matsuo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next