Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTaking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_voting_barTaking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTaking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_voting_barTaking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:47 pm

Fair is fair. You win Daken! Good fight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Traveling

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:12 pm

((You missed the post with the stat sheet inside of the diamond village my friend. And Daken got his innocence weapon from the Uchiha hideout.

Plus, I forgot to add it inside of the anti-akuma weapon place. Many other people have one, but like me, they forgot to post it.))
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:21 pm

True. I was watching and contributing to that topic..
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:30 pm

((You do realize Anti-akuma weapons need to choose you right? You can't just find it. And you said a gold staff. I seen two kanata's. wanna explan. Cuz I'm really not getting this...))
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:45 pm

((Like I've said the first time we spoke about 'being chosen' like the original anime states. We are not taking the exact them from there. This is an aspect, and with this aspect, I've made some changes, which are final. Im not gonna limit anybody trying to get a certain thing just because people wanna go about this in storyline ways. That's not how I brought it so that's not how its going to be.

We've divided these villages for a reason. Leave the Anti-Akuma aspect to us, as well as any other aspect we have put together. And we aren't bothering yours. Well ill speak for myself in that regard.))
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Guys...gtfo of my topic. I will rape each and every one of you! Get on my level! I'm STRONGER than all of you...just kidding. But seriously! Get out!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Traveling

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:07 pm

<- With the energy he had left, Daken would take the lightning ring and take Raven to the nearest hospital. He wasn't an evil soul. ->

"You fought well... You should be proud..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2