Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_vote_lcapZeke's Breakthrough Training I_voting_barZeke's Breakthrough Training I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_vote_lcapZeke's Breakthrough Training I_voting_barZeke's Breakthrough Training I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Zeke's Breakthrough Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Zeke's Breakthrough Training Empty
PostSubject: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 pm

((Ves. You never gave me my box weapons. Oh well Sad ))

From what Vessel said, Zeke thought Wow.... Another person against Vessel. Not only him, but all of us. Even Ravage. I wonder what my old mentor is doing anyway. When he got to the living room, he pulled out his ring which was still sparking purple flames from last time. "Ok Vessel now what?" Zeke asked as he started stretching.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:45 pm

((Oh God, I'm so sorry))

"Zeke I need you to make a clone of yourself so you can recieve a box weapon. But as for your original self, I need you to think of your ring's power and focus it to the max."

Vessel made a clone of himself, and led the clone downstaris to make the box weapons. Once he got downstairs,

"So Z.K what's it gonna be for an animal and weapon type?"

Once Vessel said Z.K, both the orignal and clone got images of furry hentai playing i his head.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Zeke made a clone and it downstairs quickly. " Ok can I get a pair of daggers and a lizard." Meanwhile purple flames spiraled around the original Zeke as he concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Downstairs

Vessel cocked his eyebrow and smiled at Zeke. He got curoius of why a lizard for a box weapon. He would've assumed something like a fox. Or a coyote.

"Why a lizard, persay?"

Vessel typed in Zeke's order through the computer. A couple of seconds later, a box would appear and fall on the table waiting for Zeke to grab.

Upstairs

"Now I want you to think of something cold. Frosty-like. And as you think about that, push those thoughts into the flame making your Will-nega."

Vessel could've put them through the same thing he went through with Crovak and Alexander, but they didn't need to get hurt. Both of them a child of Alistar Slade, they both gotta be unstable in the mind...

"By the way, do you know your role within the family?"
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Downstairs

" Idk something just told me lizard." Zeke replied as he grabbed the boxes.

Upstairs

"I haven't a clue to what I am in the family." Zeke replied as he tried to do what Vessel said. However every time the flames went down, they shot back up 5x higher. "Vess. I'm trying what you said and its having the opposite effect. What now?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Downstaris

Vessel laughed out. For a person like Zeke, he had an interesting mind. Pretty good choice of him being a cloud Guardain.

"Nice. Well, I show you how to use it. Just insert your flames into box and sees what come out...."

Upstairs

Vessel bit his lip. What was Vessel doing wrong? Vessel looked at his other members and they were struggling with the breakthrough technique. Then he though about it. Maybe it wasn't coldness they were looking for. Sure it was nega-energy pushed to the max.....but...they were still Guardains....

"Ok let's see. Your the Cloud, the one that drifts within the Sky and comes whenever. The one that goes his own way. So maybe I'm going about this the wrong way......"

Vessel bit his lips even harder. Looks like he'll have to go through that alternitive. Without warning, Vessel sent a kick straight to Zeke's chest that'll send him flying straight threw the door.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Downstairs

"Ok I'll save that for the real one to do. Thanks again Vessel."

Upstairs

"What the hell was that for?!" Zeke asked as he filpped back after the kick hit him. "You ask for my help, then kick me in the chest?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:29 am

Without a word , Vessel threw off the hoodie in front of Zeke's face and sent another kick to the chest. Once the kick landed, Vessel stood his ground in silence. It was time to teach Zeke the real way of the Cloud Gaurdain..

"....."

Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:22 pm

"Fine then..... Shadow Spine Justu." Zeke said as he grew claws on his hands and feet "I've been having pent up emotions from all this shit happening to me already." Then he got up and got ready for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:52 pm

"......"

Vessel activated his Sky Will. Flames apearred on top of his head. Then at once, Vessel's body was gone and appear right i front of Zeke with and elbow aiming straight toward the face. Cloud Guardain's always help out the family in their own way without really connectinng with the other members. Zeke now needed to now that to learn Breakthrough.

"What do you hate the most.."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:51 pm

"Heh. A lot of things I hate." Zeke replied as he charged forward "Like having to fend for myself because of others. Having those close to me are gone or turn into my foes." Then he slashed four times with the claws.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 pm

With the elbow up coming into Zeke's face, it took the blow for Vessel, though it hurt like hell. He then reached out for the ground, flipped over zeke, balled his fist and aimed straight for his face.

"I'm pretty sure there's something else..."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:53 am

"How would you know Vessel, since I don't come by often." Zeke replied as he barely dodged the full force of the punch. As it grazed his cheek, Zeke tried to uppercut Vessel in that close range.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Vessel let the fist connect with his chin. Using the new momentom, Vessel backflipped, arching his legs to pressure Zeke into his attack. It was time to start hitting and pressurung Zeke into breaking through "insanity" state. Vessel increase his flames a bit

"You're always around. Even when your presence isn't."

Vessel said that right behind Zeke back. Using his Sky ring, he was using the natrual spped his back him. He cocked his fist back and put in more power in the punch
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 pm

As Zeke put his arms up to block, he replied "Even though I'm around doesn't mean I want to be."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:28 pm

"You sure about that?"

As Vessel connected with Zeke's arm, he pushed the arms back to have Zeke stumbling. Usually Vessel wasn't pateint at all, but whatever it took for Zeke to Learn his Breakthrough. Vessel stood there and look upon his Cloud Guardain. The one he called a freind. Comrade. Brother. Whatever you choose.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 pm

"Yea I'm sure." Zeke replied a he flipped backwards to regain his balance.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:07 pm

an hour later

Vessel was panting with the flames still on his head. The more he increase his flames, the harder and more damge Zeke had to take. Zeke did go insane and just "brokethrough" and now needed to concertrat that new profound energy into and attack.

"Just to let you know I'm at 90%. And now I'l have to go 100%. Hope ya ready playboy."

Vessel decided not to use speed. Just plain brute force. After all, the Cloud was usually the strongest in the family. Funny how each generation Guardain always was like the previous. Vessel ran up to Zeke and cocked his fist back in Shoryuken Style.

"NOW ZEKE! USE YOUR BREAKTHROUGH OR I'LL BREAK YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:38 pm

As a bloddy and beaten Zeke saw the punch coming, all he could think was Fine then. If wants a breakthrough, then he'll get a breakthrough. I'm gonna knockout this bastard before I die. With that Zeke simply held out his hand to stop the punch. Suddenly purple dying will flames envolped his arm and legs. As he stopped the punch with one finger, Zeke said " This is my breakthrough. Sorpasso Nuvole."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:44 am

THe flames some how was sucked up in Zeke's flames making his stronger?....No.Vessel flames were still there. Then that means.....Vessel had to smile at that thought. Typical for a Cloud.

"Nice job. Ypou pass with flying colors! Excuse the pun...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Breakthrough Training   Zeke's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeke's Breakthrough Training
Page 1 of 1