Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_vote_lcapAlistar's Breakthrough Training I_voting_barAlistar's Breakthrough Training I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_vote_lcapAlistar's Breakthrough Training I_voting_barAlistar's Breakthrough Training I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Alistar's Breakthrough Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Alistar's Breakthrough Training Empty
PostSubject: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Alistar would sit outside of Vessel's house, waiting for someone he never thought he'd see too soon. He had been told by Vessel that Alexander and Crovak from the future came to help them. He said tell them that he won't believe it until he's seen them. So he requested Crovak.

"This better not be a joke. I swear I'll Repulse the lot of them."
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

Cool points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:39 pm

"Haha. Well, well, well. If it isn't old man pops. Long time no see....father!"

Crovak came strolling towards Vessel's house after being so rudely pushed out. He had a cigar in his mouth, with his hands in his pockets, grinning. One of the few people Crovak ever came to respect and love.

"And knowing you, to prove I'm Crovak...."

Crovak pulled off his shades and activated his P/K eyes. Over the years, it devolped into both eyes, and he learn to activate and deactivate it. Seeing how this was the old Alistar, Crovak had no doubt in his mind, Alistar would still probably kick his ass.

"Try that Repulse shit now."
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Alistar smelled the arrogance coming from him, his eyes darting over the specimen before him. He still wanted to be sure.

"Shut up. I wanna begin my training on this Breakthrough now."

The crimson flame would burst from his ring, covering Alistar's fist. He beckons for Crovak to come forth, teasing him as well.
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 pm

"Hmph!"

Crovak pushed his Will into his ring activating his Mist Ring, He took out his cigar and started letting the Mist float all around the area.As it did, Crovak spoke.

"Just to let you know, the only way to learn breakthrought, if you have to break through insanity depending on your job as a family member. Since your Storm, you do relize, that you are the one that continulsy attack and never let loose right?"
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:35 pm

"The point of this jibber jabber being?"

Alistar smiles, this really was Crovak. Only he would be so bold to stand up to Alistar even knowing an ass-whooping was coming next.
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:13 pm

"That's how you learn Breakthrough. Have fun..."

As Crovak kept taking his voice seen to be getting deeper and more farther away. IN reality, he brought Alistar to his own conscience and Crovak was gonna take a visit to it persay. As Alistar would be in his own mind, Crovak's voice came from everywhere but couldn't be seen

"So this is what you think about all the time huh? I'm flattered Vada...."
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Alistar couldn't help, but smile. Crovak actually got him into an illusion without him noticing.

"Please. What I really think about would disturb you, boy."
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:39 pm

"Hehehe....."

As Crovak slipped into his mind, he made a scene of massaced ballroom dancer seen on the floor dead. But the most prodominate one was Alistar dead on the floor, with Mary crying over his body. Crovak hated to do this to his dad, but unforunalty he needed to set him off. That the only way to learn Breakthrought. A voice could be heard in it.

"Now you got three options. Save the love of your life, you brother/boss, or you Soul...."

As Crovak spoke, spike would from and stabbed Mary's arms, having her hang from the walls. Vessel was over impure blood of Cancer's, one of the very few things that could kill an Emoto. And has for Alisatr's Soul, it was slowly slipping into pieces. Though it was an illsion, it was real at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:40 pm

When Alistar saw the spikes touch Mary, he could feel something he never wanted to be free. Over the many wars and battles he's fought in, he learned to hide it and close it off in the deepest chambers of his mind. He felt his own pure, unbridled rage. His eyes would grow with red light, the storm flame totally encasing his entire body. He would then let out an inhuman roar of anger, then begin to charge in Mary's direction.
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:35 pm

On the outside, Crovak bit his lips. Seems like Pops was the same until someone he care about got involve. It sucks that it had to be like this, but.....

"Huh. Looks like the young lady is the one you want to save. What a suprise.."

A hissing sound could be heard inside Alistar's mind. Within the shadow's came out...Shadow. He was grinning sadilsty, moving his palms down, lower Vessel in the pool of "acid" and ripping out Alistar Soul. With his other hand, he ripped out one of the spike's painfully, making sure the screams of Mary could be heard.

"Come on Soilder....I thought you can do better this this...."
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Alistar would reach out, an enormous arm that would look as if it was clawed, would be constructed and reach forth for Shadow, intending to tear intohim. Red lightning would fire from his eyes, aiming to tear into his chest.

"Gonna. Kill. You!!"

The roa sounding as if it belonged to an enraged beast rather than a man.
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:06 pm

The scene swiflty changed. There was no more Mary, Vessel, or Alistar's Soul. Only thing that was there was just empty space. As Alistar floated around, Shadow's image floated in front of him.

"Still cool, right?"

Just as he came, Shadow disappeared and refromed into the image of Ravage. Ravage just floated along in space along with him, staring with his arms crossed. He nodded his head as in approval and disappeared. Then Crovak Slade voice was heard in the distance.

"Break through pops. Break through the insanitty and show us your power, yourt will your strenght!"
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Alistar would stop as the scene changed, staring at Shadow then Ravage and then he would hear Crovak's voice. He would begin to laugh, his body still bright with the Storm Flame. He would stare into the nothingness around him and feel this was where his anger should be left, yet he was to break out of this insanity as Crovak had put it. Alistar placed one hand out before him, Storm Flame gathering in his palm. He would form a fist, pull his arm back and send a powerful right into the blackness that held him.

"Insanity is for those who aren't in control. I am. I slipped, but I am once again."

Even though he didn't expect to touch anything, his fist would collide with the nothingness and it would crack like glass. The crack wasn't exactly big, but it was something to work with. Alistar began to channel his flames, which were starting to grow brighter, into his fist with every punch.
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Crovak relit his cigar and blew smoke through thecrack that Alistar made in his illsion. Alistar could punch the illision all he want, but the only way to actucally get through was Breakthrough. Crovak phyiscally sat down and wacth the power release from Alistar.

"Dammit. Just in case. Pops got a rep for blowing shit out of porpotion."

He got back up and moved from Alistar line of vision. There was no way in hel he was gonna feel that corrupted flame again. Three times was enough...
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Alistar would step backwards, aiming his fist at the crack. He smiles, now realizing what he had to do. Alistar would channel his flames to his left fist.

"Zero Point Breakthrough: Corrosive Cannon."

An enormous blast would erupt from his fist, as it touched the illusion, it would begin to dissipate as if it were smoke. Alistar fed the blast more flames, it would get bigger and brighter.

Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:44 pm

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"

Even when Crovak moved out the way, he still was in the line of fire. Crovak backflipped several time just to get out of reach and hopped on the fence around Vessel's crib. Holding his balance, Crovak grinned.

"Well well, lookey at what we got here. Pops finally acheived the Breakthrough, thanks to me. No need to thank me though..."

Crovak took a puff of the cigar, inhaled it scent and blew out. Him, Alex, and Pops needed to be bonding like this from now on......
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Alistar would crack his neck, smiling at Crovak.

"Happy now? I damn near destroyed Ves' backyeard."

Alistar would laugh, taking a cigar from his belt and lighting it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Breakthrough Training   Alistar's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alistar's Breakthrough Training
Page 1 of 1