Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_vote_lcapFeeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_voting_barFeeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_vote_lcapFeeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_voting_barFeeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:35 pm

*matsuo would Walk onto the training field and look around. Hoping to find some one to help shake the dust off of his fighting techniques.*
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:10 pm

After a while of waiting Matsuo would begin stretching and then began practicing a few stances.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Alistar would be walking around, clearing his head after the meeting he'd just came out of. He hoped everything would work out for the better. He would look up and see a most familiar figure.

"Matsuo? Is that you, kid?"

Alistar asks, he hadn't known him personally, but he felt this kid would end up being a poweful man one day. If he was under Alistar, he'd probably have become kage as determined as he knew this youth was.

"What could you possibly be waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 pm

*Matsuo would turn after hearing his name to find a familiar man approaching him. Matsuo would then rember watching Slade fight against him in the first tournament here.*

"I remember you but i forgot your name. i think it was Alex Star Slade. Sorry if i got it wrong, Names aren't exactly my strong suit."

*He said as he scratched his head a bit.*

"But i'm looking for some one to spar against cause i think i may have lost a bit of my edge."
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am

"Aye. Myself as well. I could spar with you. Sound good?"

Alistar cracks his neck.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 pm

"That sounds like a plan to me. Lets see what strength a kage has."

*Matsuo would say as he cracked his back a bit and took his mixed stance and watched Alistar's movements closely.*
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Alistar decided he'd take his time getting into his mode, so he'd test Matsuo. He darts toward him at Olympic runner speed, twisting his body into a kick that would knock the wind out of him for several seconds.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:39 pm

*Matsuo was used to greater speeds than that so he would be ready when Alistar made it into range. When he got close enough Matsuo would duck under the kick and take the supporting leg out from under him.*
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Alistar would be surprised when Matsuo took his leg from under him, thinking quickly, his hand shot to the ground and he shifts his weight so he could twist into a kick aimed for Matsuo's ribs.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Matsuo would focus his Haki to his chest and accepted the strike to his chest. He would then jump to the side to lessen the blow. Using the momentum he would grab Alistars leg and would spin with the kick and throw him.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:22 am

Once Alistar was in the air, he'd correct himself and hover there. Landing he smiles.

"Nice moves. Kick it up a notch though, will ya?"

Alistar would then shoot toward Matsuo, pulling his arm back and forcing his arm out, palm facing outward, aiming for Matsuo's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:21 pm

"Kick it up eh?"

After saying that matsuo would change his stance to a more relaxed posture.

"Then maybe i should try another fighting style for a lil bit."

As he said this he would raise his right knee to where it was just above his hip. Then crouching on his left leg he would push off launching him towards Allistar knee first. the entire time his hands would stay relaxed and in his pockets the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:04 am

Alistar brought his forearm level with Matsuo's knee, taking the hit and then forcing it backwards to send him flying. Alistar lunges forth and turns into a roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?   Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit rusty. Who wants to spar?
Page 1 of 1