Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A test of Strength I_vote_lcapA test of Strength I_voting_barA test of Strength I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A test of Strength I_vote_lcapA test of Strength I_voting_barA test of Strength I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A test of Strength

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : God of beasts and war

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: A test of Strength   A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:36 am

The area was still and calm a few craters here and there were signs of a battle that happened not so long ago, the wind blew and with a great rumble two large protruding rocks appeared out of the ground and everything went silent. The ground trembled once more and the ground exploded.

"......."

The wind had stopped and the dust cleared standing there was a massive 200m tall god a beast, Darkryi he loomed there still. Waiting for an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

A test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of Strength   A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:50 pm

((Hmph. I'll take this fight. Haha~!))

~ From seemingly out if nowhere, red fluxes of sheer heat would emerge in the area of the massive Darkryi. About 10 meters away, the ground would rumble. Lava would escape the earth in it's wake. If Darkryi was a sensory type, he would sense a strong presence coming from the ground.

After a few moments, a man skyrocketed into the sky. Embers seemed to burn off of his body as he flew. All of a sudden, he would come to a stop and turn his head left and right. It seemed as if he didn't know where he was. ~

"Tssk... What is this wretched place...~?"
Back to top Go down
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of Strength   A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Darkryi felt him coming for miles and miles away but that sheer power from him made his skin shift and he looked down to the man he started to fear him.

"..... Are you here for a fight?"

His claws gripped the ground and he started to glow his godly form was erupting armor plating formed around him the language of the Prometheans had appeared and he was man sized glowing with a powerful aurora and if Ravage had seen this before this was a true form of a god.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

A test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of Strength   A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:04 pm

~ A fight...~?

Blaze stared at the tall figure from his floating position. His wings continued to flap, emanating fire embers into the air. Blaze was confused, why did this... Huge thing ask about fighting. Blaze was nowhere near in the mood for a fight right now. Not to say he was scared, he was only trying to figure out more about where he was and why he was here. ~

"No, I am not... I have no quarrels with you."

~ With that, Blaze shifted his body in the other direction. He began to go on his way, should the Darkryi try and attack him was solely up to him. ~

Last edited by Ravage Uchiha on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of Strength   A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:07 pm

He watch Ravage float way. His armor glisten and his wings stretched out far and his tails pulled together and he blasted towards Ravage he sensed a calmness in the being he stopped Ravage.

"What are you seeking...Ravage.."

His scales rustled and all 8 of his eyes focused on Ravages mind.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

A test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of Strength   A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:19 pm

"Ravage...~? You must have me mistaken for someone else."

~ Blaze continued on his way. Now and then, his eyes cut over to the figure just to see if it was still following him.

It made Blaze wonder, though. Who was this Ravage...~? And why was he being referenced to him. ~
Back to top Go down
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of Strength   A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Darkyri's energy field spiked and stopped Blaze in his tracks. His eyes lit up and his helmet came down over him he spoke.

"Blaze i am not here to fight you take a seat please and let me have a look at your being..."

His tails came around and grabbed blaze and made him sit down.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

A test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of Strength   A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 pm

"... I certainly will not sit down, I do not know who you are...-"

~ He said, as he had suddenly got grabbed by the tail of this being. Blaze looked down at the tail, his wings still began to flap with a bit more intensity. For some reason or another Blaze's body didn't move an inch.

Blaze's head lifted, and there was suddenly rage in his eyes. ~

"-... And if you don't unhand me, you will wish you had."
Back to top Go down
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of Strength   A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:23 pm

"..Who does he think he is....."

He whipped his tails back and drew his claws he barred his teeth and his helmet came down over his face he fluttered his scales. He met blaze eye to eye.

"...You don't speak to me like that human... do you know who i am?"

He slowly backed away the armor taking place over his body. He was ready to fight
Back to top Go down
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

A test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of Strength   A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Raven was flying around in the near by area and felt a flicker of rather powerful energy. It was very distinct. Memories rushed through his mind of his best friend. Of his brother. At this very moment in time, tears ran down his cheeks as he flashed towards his new destination.

"...Ravage..."
Back to top Go down
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of Strength   A test of Strength I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Darkryi sensed immense power and shuddered. He drew his ax.

"If you have saiyan abilities you will be sorry!!.. I can smell you monkey!!!"

He grew to the heavens and let out a loud growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of Strength   A test of Strength I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A test of Strength
Page 1 of 1