Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Nathan Vs. Wateri I_vote_lcapNathan Vs. Wateri I_voting_barNathan Vs. Wateri I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Nathan Vs. Wateri I_vote_lcapNathan Vs. Wateri I_voting_barNathan Vs. Wateri I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Nathan Vs. Wateri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Nathan Vs. Wateri Empty
PostSubject: Nathan Vs. Wateri   Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:10 pm

*Nathan would materialize in a purple flash of energy on the center of the battlefield. He would float over to a nearby trees tump and take a seat. He would wait.*

"..."
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Nathan Vs. Wateri Empty
PostSubject: He is back.   Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Watari was resting on the grass when Nathan abruptly appeared. There was no change in expression. Watari merely glanced over at Nathan calmly and then looked to the other side of his shoulder. There was a slight, strange feeling. A queasy feeling in his gut....
Back to top Go down
http://narutothebeginning.forumotion.com/
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Nathan Vs. Wateri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Vs. Wateri   Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:22 pm

*Nathan's eyes would snap open as he scanned the area for his opponent with his mind. Within seconds, Nathan would feel an aura and his eyes would close gently. Wateri. Nathan's mind would be linked with Wateri's mind, he would speak to him.*

Wateri.
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Nathan Vs. Wateri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Vs. Wateri   Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Watari recognized the ability at once once his name was uttered in his mind. He had experienced it many times from the worlds he had returned from.
Feeling urked that his mind has been infiltrated, he sat up and looked at Nathan. He then pointed his finger at him and motioned Nathan to come over to him, like a hook.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Nathan Vs. Wateri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Vs. Wateri   Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:37 pm

*A ghost of a smile would appear on Nathan's face. Although his eyes were shut, he knew precisely what Wateri was doing. His long silvery hair would shine off of the moonlight that lit up the battlefield and seem to gently shift and sway to the right ever so slightly. Nathan would remain stationary, he wouldn't acknowledge Wateri outside of mental communication, Wateri would soon find out.*

[i]You are to be my opponent.[i]
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Nathan Vs. Wateri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Vs. Wateri   Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:16 pm

The God of Death reacted immediately by streaming together a row of handseals and blew out a wind stream at Nathan. The attack was not to kill, but merely to provoke and intrigue.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Nathan Vs. Wateri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Vs. Wateri   Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:19 pm

*Nathan would chuckle as he used Transvection to shift his position. Nathan would go from sitting on a tree stump, to floating inches off the ground and to the left. If one studied carefully, Nathan's hair gave way to his plan to avoid the first strike. Nathan's Clairvoyance would show him the true path to victory. He would fold his arms as ten shuriken seemed to float from his bag; The shuriken would take their place around Nathan. It resembled something like a planet in orbit around the sun. Nathan's eyes would open gently as his head rose to meet Wateri's vision. Pink Sakura leafs would begin to fall off of the Sakura trees surrounding the Shinobi and flow across the battlefield aimlessly.*

Well, come on then..
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Nathan Vs. Wateri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Vs. Wateri   Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:20 pm

As expected, one attack was enough for Watari to decipher a little on his opponent. Indeed, his enemy seemed to have some special powers. But nothing and no one could face up to the immense power that Watari gained. A power gained from no less a century's worth of fighting and training.
He did not know why this brat is fighting him, but he knew that he would not allow this brat to mess with his mind. As the battlefield was scattered with sakura, he decided that he'll play with the boy a little longer. If something predictable and linear can be dodged, then he simply needs to raise the sticks.
Watari clapped his hands and four pillars arose from the earth, surrounding Nathan but leaving Watari out of the blast zone that Nathan was about to be in. Immediately, powerful electricity zapped out of the pillars, electrocuting everything within its borders.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Nathan Vs. Wateri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Vs. Wateri   Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:12 am

*He was all but surprised at the magnitude of this Jutsu, but Nathan knew what was going to happen. He needed to move quickly, so, that is precisely what he did. Utilizing Apportation and Transvection to his advantage, Nathan would dart over to one pillar before it zapped the taste out of his mouth. Instead of stopping at the pillar he was darting towards, he would phase through it. As Nathan moved through the large pillar of earth, it would dissappear instantly. Once the electricity came into play, Nathan would be safely away from it. Since there were only three pillars to connect the electricity, Nathan would snicker as he watched Wateri's plan collapse.*

Inefficent use of energy.

*Nathan would snap his fingers and the large pillar of earth would materialize silently 3 feet over Wateri. Nathan kept his eye contact firm on Wateri as the pillar dropped from short distances rather quickly. Nathan would use Telekinesis to speed up the fall of the pillar rapidly.*
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Nathan Vs. Wateri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Vs. Wateri   Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Alas, Watari clapped his hands lightly to applaud Nathan on his performance. It was like he was putting on a puppet show for Watari. Not that he was impressed, but at least it wasn't boring. Indeed, the kid before him not only had excellent reaction speed, but it also seems that he cannot afford to be touched by him. The three pillars went back down the ground, but where was the fourth one?

Then, the area around Watari started to dim. Black. A shadow. Yes, a shadow right on him. Watari didn't need to look up to know what was about to fall and plunk him on his head. No, he merely thrusted his palm just an inch above his head and stopped the falling pillar with just one hand. Watari threw the pillar aside 10 meters. Grunt work.

Watari can see that they're playing the other. But now he's feeling lazy. It's time for him to get on the defense, and allow Nathan to have a few shots at him. Watari just stood there, motionless, expressionless. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Nathan Vs. Wateri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Vs. Wateri   Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:20 pm

((technically its night time, but it doesn't matter. Moonlight fills the battlefield))

*Nathan would raise an eyebrow as Wateri tossed his pillar like it was nothing. Impressive work. His arms were still crossed as his eyes shifted to a rather shady position near Wateri. Within a seconds time, ten silent shuriken would be launched from the position Nathan was looking at. But his shuriken were still orbiting around him. Utilizing the art of Biolocation, Nathan would create a copy of himself in a fraction of a second with the flick of the ocular point.*

*Smiling at a small effort of offense, Nathan would unfold his arms and clap his hands together. The shuriken would seem to melt together before Nathan's very eyes without any force of heat or pressure. The now liquid metal floating in front of Nathan would elongate and thin out. Nathan's Kitana. His hands would drop lazily as the Kitana would gently float into Nathan's right hand. The blade would burst into flames as he flicked his right wrist.*

Lets see what your weaponry can do against mine..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nathan Vs. Wateri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Vs. Wateri   Nathan Vs. Wateri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathan Vs. Wateri
Page 1 of 1