Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_vote_lcapGenin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_voting_barGenin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_vote_lcapGenin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_voting_barGenin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayato Yuki
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Hayato Yuki

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Writing poetry

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara Empty
PostSubject: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Hayato would come through the training field sniffing a rose. He was thinking about Mary. She was extremely attractive. (that ass will be mine!!! Haha)

"One day..." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:20 pm

"Hello my good man...my name is Madara...Madara Izanagi...pleased to meet you" Madara says in a pursuasive tone
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:42 pm

"...Hayato Yuki... If you are here to fight then you can start things off"

Hayato would say as he put the rose away and put his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:45 pm

"If you wish.." Madara said whie dashing twrd Hayato about to punch him in the stomach...
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Hayato would spin to the left, rolling on his arm getting in extreme close range. Hayato would reach around getting Madara in a grip by his neck with hayato's whole arm. Hayato would darg his right foot back tripping madara into the air, where he would use the arm which he had wrapped around his neck to drive the back of his head in the ground.

"Bad mistake..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:07 pm

"Aahhhh....shit" Madara said as he slowy got up...quickly sending his left fist to Hayato's stomach..
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:11 pm

"ah... Again?" he said with a blank face. He blocked the punch with his left hand and spun one time with his elbow in the air aiming to bring it down onto his head. It would most likely hit since hayato just parried the hit.

"Dont be so predictable..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:20 pm

"I should say the same thing..." Madara said while jumping to the left (the way the force was going) and jumping three feet in the air and doing the exact same move that Hayato did but dropping it on his head...
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:36 pm

((so when did you have the time to move to the side?))

As hayato would miss the attack he would see him up in the air up above him, aiming to use his same attack. Too bad Hayato was gonna have to cause him some pain. He put himself in a bad spot...

"Not good enough..."

Hayato would move back, to right where madara's midsection was dodging the attack. Hayato would then grab Madara's midsection about to bring him down and plant his head into the ground. He put all of the strength he could muster into his arms.

"This is over..."

Hayato wanted to see how he would bullshit his way out of this attack...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 am

As madara was being thrown into the ground he put chakra in his arms and hands and held his hands out above his head to stop the crushing blow...but unfortunately for Madara, the ground sprained his left wrist and broke his right pinky and ring fingers...doing some kind of roll backwards, Madara stood up about five feet away rubbing his fingers..."how about you come at me now?" Madara says in pain..."hey Hayato..can I call you Hayato? Anyway why arnt you like a chunnin or spl. Jonin er something?" Madara said while geting in a tall rock lee stance...
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 am

Hayato would look at him in disbelief as he ask asked the question.

"Well mate, I am new here. I am also going through some training against any of the genin lot. Just to see where i stand..."

Hayato would take off toward madara. He reached him in a second, considering the fact that they werent that far away. Hayato would throw a simply punch toward madara's jaw with his right fist. With his left hand he was forming handsigns.

"Here i come mate!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:06 am

Madara would simply deflect the punch and send another one to Hayato's jaw..."a single punch?"
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:18 am

"Wrong move... Its over..."

As madara would deflect the punch he triggered Hayato's jutsu.

"Butterfly dance... This is my genjutsu..."

Madara would see the Hayato multiply around him, only giving him a foot of walking distance to take a step. The hayato that he punched would just stand there taking the punch like it was water to his face. All of the hayato's would activate a jutsu.

"Water style: Water prison jutsu!!!" all of them would extend their hands forward and water would come out of their wrists and aim to cover madara, drowning him. There would be no way for him to bullshit himself out of this because they were only a foot away from him.

"Its over..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:30 pm

As Madara was trapped he would say using most of the oxygen that he had..."h...how......?" Vision blackening Madara passes out...
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Hayato would release the genjutsu. Madara would be laying there breathing heavily.

"Get up mate, its only a genjutsu..."

Hayato would outstretch his hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Madara smiles..."but how?" He says while grabing his hand and jumping to his feet...
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:36 pm

"Only your mind makes it real my friend... On the outside, its as if you are dreaming..." hayato would look towards the lake. His training had paid off. Now he needed more training if he was gonna learn his favorite jutsu. (crystal ice mirrors.) he though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:31 pm

"Ohh...may I try?" Madara asks shyly..
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:31 pm

"Well it wont work on me mate, because i know it wont be real." hayato realized that he didnt get how it worked at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara   Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin brawl: Hayato vs Madara
Page 1 of 1