Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_vote_lcapAnalyzing your shinigami techs... I_voting_barAnalyzing your shinigami techs... I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_vote_lcapAnalyzing your shinigami techs... I_voting_barAnalyzing your shinigami techs... I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Analyzing your shinigami techs...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaleb

Kaleb

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Nothing

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Analyzing your shinigami techs... Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:24 pm

(_Kaleb would come into the training field, walking slowly. He had sent number 8 an invitation because he heard that he had become a shinigami. He would walk over to the river, analyzing it's beauty._)

"I still have to find the name for this sword... It seems I have some meditating to do later..."
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Eight would fly down out of the sky and hit the ground like missile drop pod. Almost a kilometer away from Kaleb, Eight would smile at the fact that he was almost indestructible. Walking up to Kaleb, Eight would stand next to him and say casually..

"...hey..."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 pm

(_Kaleb would turn his head, realizing that 8 had made his way into the area. After viewing his whole attire over he would walk about 15 feet from him. After turning around, staring at 8, he would speak._)

"Hi... I think it's about time to start... Are you ready?"

(_He would say with an expressionless face._)
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Eight would wipe the smile off of is face and unsheathe his sword. Looking at Kaleb, Eight would hold his sword on his shoulder and say with no emotion..

"...don't I need like...spells or something Kaleb..?"
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:49 pm

"So you're telling me that you have not learned any spells yet, but you have achieved shikai?"

(_Kaleb was kinda ticked off, this was one thing about Kaleb, when he was calm, he showed no emotion, but any other emotions, it's hard to keep them in.

Kaleb would take off toward 8. He was about to demonstrate some of his shinigami spells. Maybe 8 would catch on._)

"Prepare yourself!!!"

(_Kaleb would say with an enraged face._)
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Eight would smile at the incredibly fast boy and grip his sword with both hands and get in a shinobi stance. Dashing at Kaleb, Eight's sword would collide with Kaleb's sword and make a sonic boom from the strength of the strike. About an inch away, faces almost touching, Eight would get pissed for some reason and throw Kaleb off him.

"...so you think you can beat the first division captain do you..?"
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:29 pm

(_Seeing as how Kaleb never unsheathed his katana, Kaleb would see it as 8 was trying to take a swipe at him. With his left hand, Kaleb would take his sheath and block the swipe._)

"Your actions have clouded your judgement, 8..."

(_Kaleb would raise his right hand, shooting it toward 8's body but not actually touching it._)

"Sho..."

(_A force of reiatsu would shoot out of his hand, pushing 8 backward a few feet._)

"Now fight me seriously now..."

(_He would say, now drawing his katana from his sheath, staring at him through cold eyes._)
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:16 pm

An lower ranked Angel came down from Heaven, sent by Necross. He made himself invisble to the eyes of 8 and Kaleb. As he watched the Angel smile. If Kaleb kept this up, he should learn the name of his Zanpakuto soon....
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Only sliding back a few feet from the weight of his body, Eight looked up in amazement..

"...Kaleb...how did you do that!?"

Now calming down completely, Eight focused on his Reiatsu core and said slowly and calmly..

"...Akemi...come forth and give me your power..."

Before Eight could finish his sentance, he grabbed his sword with both hands and seemingly ripped it down the center to create two identical swords. Holding both swords up to the air, two bolts of lightning cracked to each of the tips of the swords. Instantly electrifing, the swords turned blue, powerful blue. Now dashing with incredible speed, Eight would try and slice Kaleb on his shoulder and his thigh simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 pm

((Bump..))
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:14 pm

(_Kaleb would see a swift change in 8's speed. It was nowhere near as fast as Kaleb's though, so he didn't take it as much of a threat._)

"Oh? Pulling out shikai?"

(_Kaleb would jump diagonally to the left, landing on just pure air. He would outstretch his hand toward 8's body and immediately, his shadow would begin to wrap itself around 8's body many times, restricting him from movement._)

"Use it like a real shinigami, and I will applaude you..."

(_He said as he continued to stand in the air._)
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Almost grinning now, Eight would not even move and the shadows would be vanquished immediately. Smiling, Eight would say with disappointment..

"...I control Elemental abilities now Kaleb...I can manipulate light AND darkness too...little that you know, thoes are elements two..."

Now about a foot or two away from Kaleb ((your shadow was touching me so you have to be pretty close)) 8 would swing his left sword upward and in that same movement swung his right sword horizontally to send a quick but powerful burst of water upward from underneath Kaleb and the right sword's lightning seemed to just slide off of it and hit the water to totally electricute Kaleb.

...Eight...we should get training on our Bankai...Akemi would say in Eight's mind...
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 pm

(_Eyeing the nice display of 8's power with his zanpakuto, he would flash step about 10 feet behind 8. He would begin connecting handsigns until he let out a blistering scream in 8's direction. Considering the fact of how fast sound travels, 8 would definitely get caught in this. Since he was made of metal, he would vibrate at an extremely fast velocity, until the metal completely melted. But Kaleb didnt put that mufh power into it, he only wanted to suspend him in the air a little._)
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Now looking at his fingers, Eight noticed he was vibrating from the sound. Actually not smiling any more, Eight would not understand why this was happening. Being paralized for a second or two, Eight coudnt do anything about it.

"...Jesus Kaleb...your fuckin strong with that rinnegan!"

Now smiling again, Eight started to get the basic motor skills back into his body. Slowly lifting his swords, Eight would slice both of his swords horizontally and a medium sized wave of water formed and launched twards Kaleb. Once again electrifying the water, Eight tried to finally hit Kaleb with this move.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:00 pm

(_Seeing the attacks, Kaleb would continue his scream. The electrified water would vibrate, also changing it's direction back toward eight. The scream would continue to rattle every part in Eight's body, making it hard for him to move._)
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Now seeing the wave, Eight smacked his palms together at an angle to make a peircing noise to shatter all other noise around. This noise was so loud, it shattered the molecular structure of the water so it was no more. Body still vibrating, Eight would start to clap his knuckels together to create the most obnoxious and piercing noise. This noise would make someone's ears bleed from the intensity of it.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:41 am

(_Kaleb would channel chakra into his throat area, making his scream more intense. In other words, the noise 8 was making, wouldn't have any effect on Kaleb. Kaleb would start a slow dash toward 8, making the pain he felt more and more painful. He was aiming to do something, something he hadn't tried in a long time._)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing your shinigami techs...   Analyzing your shinigami techs... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing your shinigami techs...
Page 1 of 1