Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnyone want to spar - Page 2 I_voting_barAnyone want to spar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnyone want to spar - Page 2 I_voting_barAnyone want to spar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Anyone want to spar

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone want to spar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar   Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Alistar would feel Slade's attempts to force his chakra into his body and create repulses the size of his fingertips to deflect the other attacks.

"Gladly, my friend."

The repulses would come faster, mimicking Slade's own movements.

"I take it you forgot I could read minds, eh?"

Alistar would step backwards then, without hesitation, throw three flash bombs into the space between them. Alistar then began to do hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar   Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:10 pm

how could i forget, i never knew.

*he laughed a bit as he performed a small mountain crusher pushing the grenades back in alistar's face*

definitely something to keep in mind though.

*with this opposite hand slade would fire off a small flurry of chakra needles.*

Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar   Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Alistar frown slightly, he thought he told Slade of his abilities. He creates a forcefield around himself, allowing the flash-bangs to detonate. They would probably blind them both, but this didn't worry Alistar. He would hear the chakra needles connect with the field as the grenades exploded.

"Since I didn't tell you, I shall no longer use it."

Alistar grips closes his eyes, keying in on Slade with his hearing.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar   Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:10 pm

*Slade would notice the flash but was unaffected do to his byakugan. Slade would see his needles blocked by alistar's force field. he figured alistar only lets those in his area that he wants. so he would draw his blade and created a rasengan with his off hand. slade usual smirk would change a bit as he looked at alistar's face*

you sure you wanna keep going?
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar   Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Alistar's eyes would snap open, he grabs the hilt of New Excalibur. He smiles as he notices the rasengan, and then creates a spinning orb of psionic lightning.

'Damn sure I do want to."
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar   Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:25 am

if you say so.

*slade would stomp on the ground sending a surge of chakra laced earth tidal waving towards alistar atleast ten feet into the air. as it towered over alistar, slade would follow closely behind keeping track of alistar's movements with his byakugan.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar   Anyone want to spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to spar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2