Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_vote_lcapBattle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_voting_barBattle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_vote_lcapBattle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_voting_barBattle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)

Go down 
+4
Jaime Caine
Number 8
Zero Hyuga
Kyo Hishida
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Kyo stood in the field waiting to see who would come to his little challenge he set up.

"Hmph I wonder if anybody is gonna come i hope they do, I wanna test my skills out now," Kyo thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Job/hobbies : Taking long walks

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:44 pm

-Zero would come into the area. He had gotten an invitation and who was he to turn it down? As he walked through the area he would whistle a tune. His hair had been waving in the morning breeze as usual. As he would draw close to Kyo, he would speak.-

"Yo."
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Number 8 would have Puppet six on his back, eyes half closed, 8 would walk up to about ten feet in between them and would look at them.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Jaime would come into the clearing, Tsunga over her shoulder. This better be worth it. Jaime thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Number 8 looked at the girl with the thing over her shoulder and thought about 6. Could this girl be like him in a way? 8 brought out 6 and unwrapped it. Ready to fight anyone in his way.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Crovak came from the training field after talking to Wolf. Surpisingly, Crovak actucally liked him. Wow. Anyway, Crovak saw a bunch of people getting together. Good. Crovak wanted to join the slaughterfeast.....
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Kyo cracked his knuckles and walked towards the still forming group and welcomed them.

"Welcome everybody i see you accepted my invitation for this battle royale," Kyo told them, "and also if u guys are good enough to challenge me i may hold a small tournament or a team battle sometime soon after this match. Also let us wait a little longer for two certain people i hope to come, the ones known as Wolf and Zeke."
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Jaime would be caught off guard by the mention of both Zeke and Wolf. What could this kid want with Zeke? Wolf is cool, but if this kid is tryin' to hurt him, I'll drive my sword directly through his heart. Jaime thought.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:40 pm

8 would look up and see kyo talking to everyone. "Was he talking to me?" Number 8 thought. Darting his eyes over to the girl, 8 noticed that she was thinking about something, he wanted to know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:52 am

Crovak looked at Kyo with a emtionless expression and spoke.

"Let me tell you now, if your trying to kill Wolf, I'll personally rip your scrotum, and make sure your alive to feel the pain. Wolf is the only other person I trust.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:08 pm

"So what type of meeting is this?" Zeke asked as he walked into the field.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:49 pm

"There goes one of them now and dont worry guys i have no intention of harming them," Kyo said, "I just want to have a friendly match because to me they are like friends now lets wait to see of Wolf is gonna come.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:32 pm

"...so were just going to wait here untill a friend of yours arrives...? Number 8 asked holowly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Wolf would show up with a smile on his face.

"Let get this fight started."

He would look and see Kyo.

"Where is everybody?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:06 pm

"Ah theres the other one now," Kyo said, "and dont worry more people can come soon let just get this battle started already."

When Kyo was done talking he pulled out his katana and immediately did a Howling Wave towards the one known as Number 8
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Instantly jumping to the left, 8 would hold 6's left arm out and simultaneously launch about two hundred senbon out of his hand and arm directly twards kyo. With this movement, 8 took out his golden black scroll and held it in his teeth, waiting for anyone to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:27 am

Lais would appear by Jaime's side, "Lais." Jaime says, then the imp fires several giant purple fireballs at 8 while his back was turned to her. Jaime does her hand signs, "Darkness Style: Serpent Suppression." as Jaime says these words, shadow serpents would come from 8"s shadow and wrap around his arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Crovak was looking in the sky admiring the clouds when he noticed everyone began fighting without him. He felt so insulted. Taking the swrd he took from Lucid, he unsheated it, and aimed at whoever was close, which was Jaime
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Kyo used that moment to his advantage to stab 8 and decapacitate him early in the battle so he wont use any of his poison.

Kyo then noticed Crovak going towards Jaime and used a howling wave to knock him off course.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:46 pm

((Umm...auto hit...? And im a puppet so i can survive without my head...so...your dumb...))

Eight would drop to the ground and lay motionless for about thirty seconds. Instantly head reattaching from chakra strings, 8 stood back up.

"...that was the wrong muthafuckin move boy..."

As he said this, he opened his golden scroll and the once kage of the fallen angles appeared from the it and attached himself to 8's fingers with chakra. Instantly holding his hands out tward the unexpecting kyo, shadow shoots airwaves from his palms that will sclice him in half.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:06 pm

(I didnt say decapitate i said Decapacitate which means like u know leaves u out of control of a lot of things like u know weakening u or leaving u motionless for a little while not cutting anything off)

Kyo dodged the air waves and got out of the way running around the field towards other opponents hoping the airwaves could hit some of them instead.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:16 pm

((Ma bad...and yea I'm not technically living so It really didn't do anything to me))
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm

(Also u kind of forgot that Jaime had shadow serpents wrapped around your arms and legs)
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm

((Yea I kinda figured it would release when I fell to the ground...sorry))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Wolf would aim at the whole crowd.

"Wolf Fang Slash"

Wolf would send a wave of fire at the whole area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)   Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale of The Genin (Everybody welcome please come and fight)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next