Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Genin fight anyone??? I_vote_lcapGenin fight anyone??? I_voting_barGenin fight anyone??? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Genin fight anyone??? I_vote_lcapGenin fight anyone??? I_voting_barGenin fight anyone??? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Genin fight anyone???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Genin fight anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Genin fight anyone???   Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Snow would walk onto the training field and stant there with a detached expression on his face. Waiting for an opponent, he stood against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin fight anyone???   Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 pm

+ Jaden would appear to be walking through the training field, enjoying it's 'magnificence'. His folded arms would come to an abrupt halt as he saw a new guy. Hmm... Wierd looking... I like it..." Jaden would continue walking toward the 'oddly looking lad as he would speak with his eyes closed. +

"You looking for a 'Beatdown'?"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin fight anyone???   Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Snow would look up at the cocky man and say only if you are still looking detached. Touching the tree with his fingertips, the tree started to wither and die from the severe temperature change.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin fight anyone???   Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 am

+ It was too bad Jaden's eyes were closed disabling him to see what had just happened. He would stand there smirking... Of course he was ready to fight, who was he to say no?

As he stood there, his weights on each limb clearly visible. He would reach behind his back, drawing his gunblade. After switching it to 'pistol', he would let out a quiet laugh. +

"I'm ready when you are..."
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin fight anyone???   Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:59 am

Snow would suspend A fist sized ball of water above his left palm. Putting his right palm above it, Snow seemingly pulled the water apart and froze it into about fifty ice needles. Pushing both palms forward, all of the ice shot at an insane speed twards Jaden's torso and leg area. ...let's see him get out of this...Snow thought.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin fight anyone???   Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 am

+ The second Snow had shot the needles, Jaden had already switched his gunblade to the 'Commando piece'. Pulling the trigger, while guiding the gunblade, he began etching off all of the ice needles. All except one. The one had pierce Jaden's leg, but it would melt instantly.

This had angered Jaden a little but he didn't feel ablated to show it. He would snap his fingers two time, looking at Snow through murderous eyes. As he snapped his fingers, his weights would unlatch with a large *Clank*, instantly dropping to the ground. He would push his glasses up on his face. +

"I'm ready now..."

+ Jaden would take off with his newfound speed, which wasn't so fast because he just started training with the weights. He might not have gained much speed, but he gained power, which was a great perk. As he neared, he would launch himself into the air, aiming to drive his knee into chin. +
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin fight anyone???   Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Snow would simply step to the left and watch the boy go right by. Assuming that he was going to land in the general area of five to seven feet away, Snow would do five handsigns in about a half a second and create an ice cage around the landing boy and hopr to trap him in it. This ice is not just normal ice, it has a high resistance to heat so it will not melt as easily but takes up more chakra.

"...hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin fight anyone???   Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:28 pm

+ As Jaden would land, he would find that he was caught in a twist. With his gunblade on the 'commando piece', he would launch himself at the inside of the wall, while pulling down the trigger. He would use this as a drilling effect to get out of the ice dome. As he stood there, he would look at Snow, smiling. +

"What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin fight anyone???   Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Now collapsing, the ice cage turned into crystal clear water that rushed back to Snow. Now running up his legs, the watter formed an ice cast all around Snow's arms. Now looking up detached, Snow replied with a simple..

"it's snow.."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin fight anyone???   Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:54 pm

"Well Snow... I like your skill, even if it was only one attack... Meet me at my lab later. It's just south of the Diamond Village... I'll see you there."

+ Jaden would snap his fingers twice once more. His weights would appear on his arms with a *clamp*. Soon after, Jaden would walk off of the training field with a smile. He could be useful... +
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Genin fight anyone???   Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Snow would turn around and walk away. The ice casts still on his arms. Jerking his arms downwards in one swift movement, the ice would launch itself down and create icicles that hung upwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin fight anyone???   Genin fight anyone??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin fight anyone???
Page 1 of 1